[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What drives kids to kill themselves?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (491KB, 738x607px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
491KB, 738x607px
What drives kids to kill themselves?
>>
>>38803726
the moment when recognize your entire collection of all your (you)s in your life were mocking
>>
>>38803726
Depends on the kid. I'm sure there are common causes such as bullying or being abused, but it'll differ a bit for everyone.
>>
emotionally unavailable parenting
>>
retarded self-centered kids
>>
all parents with kids who an herod should file a class action lawsuit against nine inch nails and lincoln park for making them depressed
>>
>>38803726
She had to have some mental illness to begin with the hormones and the bullying
>>
File: QuakeFace.gif (85KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
QuakeFace.gif
85KB, 200x200px
>>38803963
Wouldn't NIN make you angry?
>>
>>38803726
bullies usually
don't send you children to public school
>but it build characte-
>>
In this case Probably some normies bullshit drama
>>
>>38803726
since it's a roastie it probably has to do with bullying or online drama.
Roastie bullies, especially at a young age, are absolutely fucking brutal and demonlike.
>>
very sad, but i dont see how they can possibly win a lawsuit against the school district, unless there was clear negligence. If there were numerous cases of her being bullied and it was all documented that the school district did nothing, then maybe. this just seems like a desperate cash grab.
>>
>That girl
>Getting bullied
Yeah fucking right, blonde haired blue eyed white cheerleader in middle school? She's typical top of the food chain.
Something else happened and it wasn't bullying. At least not traditional bullying, she may have been an idiot whore who sucked a dick or sent a nude.
>>
>>38803726
Why are parents always this shitty? Trying to make money off of their own child's suicide. What a couple of assholes.
>>
>>38804036
this man speaks the truth, nobody hates women more than other women
>>
>>38804053
Yeah honestly this.
Either there was some intense abuse/neglect at home or she got involved in some serious drama, like sending nudes or getting involved in sex shit.
>>
>>38803726
I trsllu grrl
ejlghdasjk;hk;
okay I'm noty looking at what I'm typing anymore I was really off at home row I really feel and think the driving cause of this is probably intelligence. I don't think intelligent people are more prone to it, but even the dumbest low I.Q. person can just reflect a little bit about their life and it's course and say fuck it. Better people do it, it's really a fucking wonder why it's not a bigger epidemic. I don't consider it a way to protest but societies that drive people to it are so fundamentally flawed that kind of society is savage and can only be dealt with barbarically. I really think, since there is a historical precedence for it, those cultures should just be destroyed even by nuclear warfare.
>>
>>38803999
>being harassed by a 7' Tyrone (held back three grades) builds character
>acting back against the bully gets you labeled as a potential school shooter, sends you to juvie, or gets you expelled and you have to go back to an even worse school
Seriously, if the guy has a group and is physically larger than you, the only option is to hit him in the back of the head with a textbook which would force the School Administration (worthless retards) to actually work for once just to fuck you over with assault with weapon charges. It's hard to fight back when the schools dish out equal punishments when one guy gives zero shits about punishments.

I wasn't even bullied heavily, this is what I observed other people going through. Send your kids to private school since the parents are paying money for it and and are not as likely to let their shitkid blow it all by trying to act hard to his peers. Cunts will be cunts but there will be less illiterate niggers patrolling the hallways with their cuck coaches enabling the behavior.
>>
I've never heard of a kid killing himself over bullying in my country, but kids were still getting their faggotry beaten out of their heads by their parents back then. Millennials are literally mentally ill and it's the parent's fault, mostly.
>>
>>38804494
Blame child (((protective))) services
>>
every time I see these stories I just chuckle at how cute their "problems" were. I have way more reasons to do it but I'm still here for some reason.
>>
>>38804071
That shows what kinda parents they are so im sure that says a lot about her choice
>>
>>38804053 here, apparently it was just a group of girls who bullied her and the parents are suing because the teachers didn't stop the bullying after the parents reached out.
1: Teachers can't stop bullies, a teacher can't control student's snapchats or messages.
2: If you child is being bullied away from a lunch table and by a group, explain those aren't her fucking friends, and to just leave them alone
>>
>>38803963
Nice meme dude XD
Upvoted!
>>
>>38803999
It builds character in young men, women can handle neither banter nor any kind of criticism constructive or otherwise.
>>
an inability to recognize failure and pain as moments of learning and correction. also no concept of just how long life can be.
>>
>>38803726
shitty genes
>>
>>38803726
attention, they dont realize how permanent death is. she probably regretted it during the last second of her life
>>
>>38803726
>being so shit at parenting that your 7 year old commits suicide
>>
>a 12 yr old is being cyberbullied
>pose with her phone up after she kills herself instead of taking it away
>(((grossman)))
>>
>>38805820
because you live for free and are a cowardly faggot?
a 7 year old girl just ate a bullet and you're trying to brag about your resiliency? come on bro no one wants to hear that shit
>>
>>38806339
Stop giving children access to smart phones
Holy fuck shit just imagine how much better the upcoming generation would be if they weren't all on fucking social media sucking dicks for likes and "cyber bullying" each other.
Smart phones were a fucking mistake.
>>
File: 1501027440371.jpg (4KB, 250x162px) Image search: [Google]
1501027440371.jpg
4KB, 250x162px
>shitty parents being shitty parents blame others for their fuck ups
>>
mean bullies at school saying no no words about them :((((
>>
>>38803726
>treating them like pets, property, or second-class citizens
>not taking anything they say or feel seriously
>not letting them express negative emotions thus forcing them to repress everything
>parents who are domineering and emotionally abusive assholes to their children because that's the only way you can get away with treating a person that way in contemporary society, and most people don't even think it's a problem
>all this combined with the hormones, judgmental high school environment, and impending responsibilities
>>
>>38806219
>>38804071
The idea is retribution, not compensation for its own sake, at least in some cases.
>>
>>38809725
you also missed daily fucking bullying and rejection by all your "peers"
>>
>>38809877
He was trying to place blame on the parents, that bit didn't really flow with his lambasting.
>>
Chad won't let her give handjobs
>>
File: fatgary.jpg (98KB, 313x292px) Image search: [Google]
fatgary.jpg
98KB, 313x292px
>>38803999
>tfw I was bullied because I smelled bad
>tfw I was bullied because I was fat
>tfw I was bullied because I was wimpy
>tfw I was bullied because I was ugly
>tfw I was bullied because I was bad at reading
>tfw I was bullied because I was a khv for all of my teenage years

When I turned 18, I had had enough. I started working out and dieting every day. After a year I looked amazing. When I lost weight my face got handsome, and my strength made feel confident enough to stand up to IRL shitters. I also started showering and wearing deodorant every day. With my new body, face, confidence and cleanliness, I started to attract women and haven't gone without sex for longer than 2 weeks in 12 years. I also started reading every day and became the top of my class in my major in college.

I never would have been inspired enough to turn my life around if it wasn't for bullies. Bullying saved me from becoming a wizard and I will always be strangely grateful to them.
>>
>>38811038
That's good for you but bullies have caused people to kill themselves and severe emotional issues for people even in adult life. I don't know you're here or why you think your anecdotal normie story matters in a thread where a 12 year old killed herself due to bullying.
>>
>>38811038

>I never would have been inspired enough to turn my life around if it wasn't for bullies.

That's a logical fallacy anon. have you ever thought of the possibility that if you were socially better off throughout your childhood, many of your problems would never have occurred in the first place?
>>
>>38811509
>>38811583
t. beta bitches with no coping skills
>>
>>38811038
were you poor?
why would you parents not make you bathe and wear deodorant?
>>
>>38804368
>\send your kids to private school

I wish this was a good fix. Was sent to a private school in brooklyn. Tuition was about $300-400 something and it was still filled with illiterate niggers and tyrones would bully skinny kids. Only stayed there for about a year and transferred to a public school full of pajeets. Was even worse desu.
>>
>>38804053
Females bully for different reasons than males. Males will typically group up and bully the loser loner wimpy kid. Females hate successful females or females who are more attractive than they are.

Men bully to force other men to build strength. Women bully just to destroy progress and success of others.
>>
>>38812271
Only slightly below average. The bigger element was that I was the youngest in a long line of children. I think by the time my parents had me, they were tired of teaching their kids how to function. They also forgot to teach me to read and tie my shoes. I didn't learn both until I was almost 8.
>>
File: 1499963669626.png (112KB, 444x526px) Image search: [Google]
1499963669626.png
112KB, 444x526px
>>38811038
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws8

Bullying helps people!
Nice anecdotal evidence porkchop. You're mental, just let children get tormented because it helps them out lmao. Fucker like you are crazy probably the same thinking that let school counsellors torment you. Maybe I'll cut your fucking face open and you can learn some moral lesson years later bitch.
>>
>>38803726

I will have a good last fuck with that girl.
>>
>>38803963
it was mostly Simple Plan for me

DO YOU EVER FEEL LIKE BREAKING DOWN
DO YOU EVER FEEL OUT OF PLACE
LIKE SOMEHOW YOU JUST DONT BELONG
AND NO ONE UNDERSTANDS YOU
>>
>>38803726
cars
originoodle
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.