[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Just watched the Elephant Man for the first time >Had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: iu[1].jpg (238KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
238KB, 1200x1200px
>Just watched the Elephant Man for the first time
>Had always just assumed he was a retard because he was a carnival freak
>Didn't realise Joseph Merrick was actually extremely intelligent and well read
Jesus Christ, what kind of life must that have been?
>>
Kek he was also a manlet (5'2)
>>
>>38803868
Holy shit, that's worse than the deformities. I could imagine living with a face like that but 5'2 is TOO deformed.

Why wouldn't he just kill himself at that point?
>>
File: file.png (50KB, 1158x304px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
50KB, 1158x304px
I read one paragraph of his wiki. I don't think anyone has been more JUST than this guy.
>>
>>38803915
And the gods, they just laughed.
>>
>>38803910

because life is beautiful anon
>>
>>38803716
He's a shitskin so he deserves it kek
>>
>>38803973
Life is only beautiful if you have a good view.
>>
>>38803960
This guy was so fucked, that after a hundred years scientists still don't know what the fuck he was afflicted with. It's like God just chose to fuck him up.
>>
>>38804010
Joseph Merrick was 100% high test white male anon.
>>
>>38803716
i used to watch this move over and over. i think the saddest part is when anthony hopkins invites him over to the house, and the wife tries hard not to freak out. and the elephant man says some sad shit like "i hope my mom would like me. ive tried so hard to be good. but i know im such a disapointmnt to her" . and then the wife cries and runs out of the room.
>>
>>38803716
Most amazing thing is that he didn't die a virgin while the vast majority of you will.
>>
>>38804122
Sure sounds like a movie about the average robot.
>>
>women would rather fuck this monstrosity than you
>women would rather suck his diseased, bumpy, deformed meat log , than suck your dick
>women would rather hold his stumpy hand than yours
>women would rather cuddle with his smelly deformed bloated body than yours

let that sink in
>>
>>38803716
>just lift
>just be yourself
>personality is what counts
>>
>>38804179
Actually his penis was normal.
>>
>>38804209
That's fucking sexy af
>>
>>38804179
Virtue signalling whores*
>>
>>38803716
>the real monster was the society he lived in
>>
>>38803868

So "elephant man" was just a manlet joke
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.