[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Just steal my fuckin' car man

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1564.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1564.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>Just steal my fuckin' car man
>>
>>38802229
>implying anyone would want to steal that POS
>>
File: 1460664959895.png (911KB, 703x939px) Image search: [Google]
1460664959895.png
911KB, 703x939px
>>38802229
Which one's owner would you rather fuck, fembots?
>>
>>38802229
Ah yes. The doorless Jeep Wrangler. The douchemobile for flipflop wearing douchbags of the highest order.
>>
>>38802252
They're worth a surprising amount of money.
>>
>>38802229

>what is insurance

Literally who cares
>>
>>38803841

They have pretty good depreciation too. Probably better than say an accord or camry
>>
>>38802229
I also have a Wrangler but I'm scared of leaving it without the hardtop because I live in a third world. Must be fun driving without a roof.
>>
>>38802229
What car does Chad drive?
>>
This is literally never a problem so long as you don't leave anything of value in the cabin itself.
1: They've thought about this, you can't just hop in and drive away
2: This isn't meant for you to own if you live in a third world country, it's the equivalent of athleisure in that it was originally meant for shit like offroading, but has simply become a staple of the middle-class suburban white woman to acquire a certain aesthetic. No one who leaves the top open lives in an area where cars get stolen
>>
I had a jeep when I was a teenager. They're fun in the summer but they're built like crap and everything starts to break after 80K miles.

Putting the soft top down & up sucks ass, the fabric shrinks over time.

Having a hard top means you need a pulley system rigged up in your garage, or you just always have it on, negating the only purpose of buying a jeep.

Trust me, just buy a regular, reliable car with a sunroof.
>>
File: sidekick.jpg (83KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
sidekick.jpg
83KB, 800x600px
>wranglers
Stand aside.
>>
>>38804018
impreza
>>
>>38804134

>4runners, Samurai, old Escapes/Blazers are better
>or just get a fucking truck
>>
>>38804018
Neon colored, horn constantly blaring, drives against traffic to assert himself, has never used the radio for a song in his life
>>
>>38804035
my mechanic brother owns a jeep with like 250k miles
>>
It's good when Chads drive this so you can take a shit in it.
>>
>>38804306
He is a mechanic though dude. He can easily keep it running without it costing him money to take it to a mechanic
>>
>>38804306
>>38804415

Yeah. I have a 99 Cherokee with 241,000 miles. If it is an older Jeep, you can easily do a lot of the work yourself.

It's been a very reliable car but my AC died this year and I had to take it to a shop to get the PCM replaced(they have to be programmed/flashed).
>>
>>38803945
>They have pretty good depreciation too. Probably better than say an accord or camry
No they don't, they are near on the bottom of the list for reliably, accord and Camry are near the top
In after mah annoduke evidence disproving average math stats
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.