[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1501611853691.png (203KB, 634x342px) Image search: [Google]
1501611853691.png
203KB, 634x342px
I'm a type of person society might see as successful (even Normie in a sense) - educated, working, can normally interact with people (and I enjoy it)...
But inside, inside I am empty. For years now an overwhelming feeling of boredom has been overcoming me, no matter what new thing I try, I'm never satisfied.
Anyone else feel similar?
>>
File: Jesus the Saviour.png (327KB, 477x268px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus the Saviour.png
327KB, 477x268px
>>38802189
Turn to religion, specifically Christianity.
>>
>>38802189
are you a khv
do you have friends
>>
>>38802220
I can't. I was a Christian, but I became an atheist and I doubt that my belief is ever going to change again.
>>
>>38802253
I guess, I was with prostitutes and it was enjoyable for a time, but as the interaction didn't last long it leaves me feeling bored again in the end.
I do have people I hang out with but no one who I think understands me.
>>
>>38802456
And typing this I realized I actually don't fully understand what I want. There's just emptiness and impulsiveness.
>>
>>38802489
Dude I fell the EXACT same way, your not alone. Despite having basically everything (upper middle class family, loving gf, school, friends) I don't have a passion for anything, and this kills the man
>>
Failed normies taking the RFID-pill and becoming robots left and right.
>>
>>38802624
So, what changed?
>>
I feel the same. Outwardly, I am successful and I have a great life. /r9k/ would call me a Chad. I have a well paid job, lots of friends, can get pussy, and so on. Yet I feel empty inside.
>>
>>38802681
Similar thing here - I asked a few girls I liked out and we did go out, but in the end I was just incredibly bored by them.
>>
>>38802669
nothing ever changed. his is me currently
>>
>>38802456
>>38802624
>>38802681
i feel the same, except im a friendless khv robot, so i dont know if we can relate
>>
>>38802744
This weekend I'm going to a fancy resort with one of my fwb's. She's really hot and we will have lots of sex. But I'm not feeling excited about it. I feel more like "meh, better than nothing".
>>
>>38802915
Yeah, I feel you. I can't even have sex anymore if I don't like the other person at all, if it's completely emotionless. Even when I was younger I think sex by itself wasn't that attractive to me.
>>
>>38802780
Damn, misread
>>
File: 1475263649165.png (52KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1475263649165.png
52KB, 300x300px
>>38802189
Same shit happening to me right now. Nothing, absolutely nothing makes me happy anymore.

>drinking
>smoking weed
>playing vidya

The 3 things that when I used to make me happy when I combined the 3, now it doesn't feel fun anymore, whenever I do that, I feel even more miserable than I was before drinking and smoking then playing video games.

Like my mom said, "Earl, I think it's time for you to bring home a girl..." I didn't know what the fuck to say or do when she said that. I'm 24 years old, about to be 25 and I've never brought a girl home.

Yep, it's time to finally have a girlfriend.
>>
>>38803147
The funny (or sad) thing is that everything I said is true. I'm going to spend the weekend with a girl who is pretty much just a dumb instagram whore. She'll be on her phone posting selfies and pics of her in a bikini in the resort. She's not smart enough to have a conversation with. So, sex with her is definitely meh because all she has is her looks.

And now let's have robots say reeee gtfo Chad, you don't understand what it feels to be empty inside.
>>
>>38803314
>you don't understand what it feels to be empty inside
yes we do anon
we just chose not to seek pointless hedonism like you and instead save ourselves time
>>
>>38803329
I'd still pick meh sex with an instagram whore over fapping to 2d.
>>
>>38803329
I think it's stupid to judge him like that. He's grasping in the dark just like you and me.
>>
>>38803348
it was bait all along
>>
Same to me that I have multiple friends, good average hogh school marks, still felt empty and awake till 2-3 a.m.
>>
>>38803469
Get out underaged.
>>
It's pretty interesting because I know I love life enough to never kill myself, yet I'm living this bleak existence.
>>
>two years ago
>was working out everyday
>eating healthier
>lost weigh
>didn't feel any different
>now
>gained ten pounds
>don't feel any different

self-improvement is a meme.
>never exercise
>>
>>38803840
Personally, I can't stand myself looking fat. I felt disgusted looking at myself in the mirror. Same thing for the weakness and health problems - that's what's kept me working out my whole life.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.