[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the future bright?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: Screenshot_20170731-174042.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170731-174042.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Is the future bright?
>>
Our lands are slowly being overrun by the darkspawn. This could only be the work of an Archdemon.

May andraste have mercy on us
>>
>>38802138
So, so bright. God damn I literally get hard thinking about getting cucked.
>>
Im black, and this makes me happy. Simply put, your women are more attractive on average than ours. Plus buttmad racists are entertaining
>>
>>38803333
This. I don't see why they are mad. We take some of your women, and you are free to take and pick ours. It's a win-win.
>>
Anyone who watches love island knows that that guy is a huge beta
>>
>>38802138

Dem white boys...

I

>>38802196

Andraste save us
>>
>>38803360
it's a loss to the peak of humanity (whites) plus nigresses are ugly as fuck. Racemixing is downbreeding for whites and upbreeding for blacks, either way in the end it's reducing the already declining white population
>>
>>38802196
It is the work of Sargeras, the Fallen One!
>>
>>38803546

There is only one reason for low birthrate and that is education. Same in Japan, same in South Korea, same in western Europe, even in educated places within third world areas like Qatar have low birthrates.

This racemixing meme is maybe 1% of the reason.
>>
>>38802196
>>38803530
does that mean a mixed person has to sacrifice themselves to stop it? I know a guy or two.
>>
>>38803616
I didn't say the white population is declining because of racemixing, but it adds to the reduction
>>
>>38802138
Nope, SJWs are going to ruin us all. Also, I don't know how this post illustrates a bright future. Even if you are a black robot, you're still a robot, and a man, and probably heterosexual. So you're also fucked when the SJWs come into power.
>>
File: IMG_2618.jpg (125KB, 793x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2618.jpg
125KB, 793x960px
>"Oh no! How can we save the White Race?"
>>
File: 1497257420248.png (65KB, 1592x668px) Image search: [Google]
1497257420248.png
65KB, 1592x668px
>>38803714
quite honestly and originally reminds me of this
>>
>>38803667

yeah but it's virtually a non issue and it's only talked about because of some pictures that make people mad
>>
>>38802138
>literally just a picture of some random couple
>post will end up getting 200+ replies
fuck you guys
>>
File: 1460177910606.jpg (55KB, 389x491px) Image search: [Google]
1460177910606.jpg
55KB, 389x491px
>>38803360
I'm not as bothered by miscegenation as I once was though I can safely tell you that it has more to do with the potential loss of recessive genes that are particularly tied to the white race than it does the concept of miscegenation in general. If blacks possessed recessive eye/ hair colours to the same degree as the white population then there would be far less a conflict between the races, though with successive generations of the white population breeding out these genes via the dominance of brown eyes/ black hair the previously mentioned recessive genes are already being put at risk, add melanin-enriched blacks into the equation and such situation is exacerbated. Consider that many European ethnic groups are notable for their prominence of such traits and so the loss of them may be seen to some as an "extinction" of their identity.

>>38803360
The fact is that by marrying a white woman chances are you are gaining class promotion through becoming part of a more financially secure family whilst no-one dare say anything against it for fear of being labelled "racist". On the flip side white men who marry black women are threatened by black males whilst likely falling into a lower social class. I'm aware that black people are normal and much like anyone else, nothing like what the media represent (both the left who make them appear as the arbiters of peace and tolerance and the right who refuse to show any except the absolute worst) though you cannot really deny this.
>>
File: IMG_1263.jpg (59KB, 537x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1263.jpg
59KB, 537x750px
>>38803791

What about him

Or
>>
File: IMG_1847.jpg (69KB, 647x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1847.jpg
69KB, 647x640px
>>38803878

R.I.P. Chi Cheng of Deftones.
>>
>>38803791
I like how the artist, who's 100% a fat neckbeard, made the guy look like an Adonis
>>
File: download (60).jpg (13KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download (60).jpg
13KB, 183x275px
>>38802138
Nope the future is as dark as the moon blocking out the sun, unless something is done to prevent our eternal damnation and destruction.

One must first acknowledge that socitey has been hypnotised by the (((evil forces))) at be who control every asepct of our daily lives be it our politicans, mass media, education, medical practcises and financial institutions.
And that this mass hypnosis controls all the lemmings but the select few who are open to indpendent thought and can see beyond the illusion and point out the fact that the emperor is naked, these indviduals only atribute to barely less than 5% of the population and only about 1% have realised thus far.

However dont be disolusioned by this fact and remeber that they have a house of cards that can easily be toppled, by simply taking back control of their main power source that being the mass media, we will win the infomation war and are able to broadcast our message to the lemmings who live by the herd mentality who follow what is ever popular or fashionable we will take back our socites and rid our self of this zio shadow that hangs over the world and take back what is rightfully ours and restore the old guard of the ways things used to be before this menace plagued our world.
>>
>>38802138
Dark as shit, at least in the West.
>>
>muh niggers thread #3487548323

Doesn't it get boring recycling the same thread over and over and over and over and over again?

Anyway, I'm black and into asians, thus I'll be alone. Your white girls are safe.
>>
File: MODELS.png (202KB, 728x208px) Image search: [Google]
MODELS.png
202KB, 728x208px
Mediterranean genes are most alpha and masculine. Dark hair and beard are best.
>>
>>38802196
where's our hero of ferelden?
>>
>>38804435
Did I take a wrong turn and end up on /pol/? Fuck off, dude.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.