[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

90 percent of this board are terrible people.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

A majority of users of this board are terrible, cruel, sadistic people.
>>
you can fuck off back to plebbit if you are such a perfect moralfag
>>
np anon. my pastor helped me accept the warmth of the lord into my body and soul.
>>
>>38801476
Well yeah man . They believe they're all "good guys " and that the reason they can't get laid is because " all girls are whores " ( then why TF cant you get laid ) . The reality is they're lazy assholes who have nothing going for them , won't settle for fat and or ugly chicks but expect Stacy's to do it for them . People suck
>>
There is no such thing as terrible people. Some people have mental issues and/or low intelligence, and this dictates their behavior. They didn't choose to be that way.
>>
>>38801665
>>38801731
>>38801738
>total wank opinions and ideas

wht does this board attract such normalfags
>>
>>38801476
There are a few really good people here, too. I've had the pleasure of talking to some of them.
>>
>>38801757
Calling something total wank is not refutation of anything.
>>
>Implies 4chan community is sadistic and evil
>Posts on 4chan for discussion

This can only go well
>>
>>38801738
>. They didn't choose to be that way.

Doesn't mean we can't judge them based lmao.
>>
File: gtfo normalfag.jpg (75KB, 792x960px) Image search: [Google]
gtfo normalfag.jpg
75KB, 792x960px
>>38801813
fuck off you little dreg
>>
File: 1500698696000.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1500698696000.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>38801476
Don't mind them, they're just a bunch of obese bitter virgin who come here to say things they would never have the balls to say in real life, so this board is their comfort zone. Don't worry, they're harmless, narcissists and hypocrites, all they do is bitch and complain about why they have to work for everything in life instead of getting it handed to them as a trophy for being seated all day on their fatasses behind a computer's screen in a dark room in a subterranean room we all call, "Basements"
>>
>>38801476
>>38801731
>strawmaning this hard

no, people on this board accept that looks dictate if roasties like you or not, and that even if you pass that part you need at least a baseline of social skills to date them or even just to get with them. most here are ugly, socially inept, or both so they can't get girls.

no one here believes they are 'good guys', they just think they are ugly, shit socially, or both and that these factors are much more important than not being a degenerate or asshole. this causes embitterment because they see roasties complain about chads treating them poorly as if that mattered to them enough to ignore looks (it doesn't, which is why they keep going back to chad).

since looks are determined at birth and not in our control

>inb4 muh haricut, muh clothes

bone structure, height, etc. are infinitely more important, it's a natural reaction to get salty that roasties only go for chads even if they're assholes because the thing people can control (whether or not they treat others well) doesn't matter when it comes to getting a gf, which is the biological imperative that drives the 18-25 year old males of this board due to literally millions of years of generations of sexual reproduction and natural selection.
>>
>>38801830
You can do what you ever you want, but it is irrational to hate other people, and to attempt putting up some clear division between good and bad people.
>>
>>38801848
You should learn to use reason to express yourself instead. It is much more fulfilling and impactful.
>>
>>38801883
>Dude women reject me so now i'm going to be awful person lmao
>>
>>38801912
>not realizing judging people is rational because it can influence their actions to be more beneficial to society and themselves

the only thing I'm sure about pre-determinism is that nihilists and pre-destinationists like you were pre-determined to be useless at the big bang.
>>
>>38801938
>le i am the wise insightful high and mighty normalfag

screams reddit
>>
>>38801990
Insulting people is an impotent way of communication.
>>
>>38801912
>it is irrational to hate other people

Whoa....damn this is deeeeepppp.
>>
>>38801476
It's the normie invasion desu
>>
>>38802015
thinking your weak explanations mean anything is cringe worthy
>>
>>38801967
>implying this is what happens

the point of my post was to explain why robots get salty at roasties, not to say they are horrible people, which once again you have assumed.

complaining that chads are assholes yet continuing to date them is having your cake and eating it too, basically a guaranteed way to piss off people, especially those who suffer most from the reality that this complaint spits in the face of.
>>
>>38801984
On the contrary, when you judge you create a division between you and the judged. It will only turn them further away from rehabilitation. I am not saying you cannot remove dangerous elements from society, this is purely about the mentality with which you do it.
>>
>>38802043
You are emotionally volatile. I don't expect my words of reason to have an immediate effect.
>>
>>38802049
the whole point of judging is to shame people into acting more beneficially, therefore it is rational if that is your goal. you saying 'judging is irrational' because of predetermanism is ridiculous because if you hold that perspective then all you will do is accept outcomes instead of trying to actively alter them. if everyone had this nihilistic 'accept whatever comes man' mentality then civilization would collapse because nothing would get done.
>>
>>38802049
>It will only turn them further away from rehabilitation

Not everyone can, or even should, be rehabilitated.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3024x1397px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3024x1397px
I think the smarter you are, the less unnecessarily violent you are. I would know, I have a 140 IQ.
>>
>>38802134
You can shame people into forced compliance, but you can't shame them into fundamental character change.
>>
>>38802148
Sometimes it is impossible and sometimes it is not worth the effort. That doesn't change anything I said, though.
>>
>>38802154
Wow. A 140. I'm impressed. I'm a 152 myself. Feels great for us to be smarter than Feynman ;)
>>
>>38802163
>shame people into forced compliance

Good enough.
>>
>>38802227
I don't think it is an effective method, but if it works it works. You don't have to judge them in your heart, though.
>>
>>38802075
>emotionally volatile.

i have no emotion, faggot, i feel nothing when typing this
>>
>>38802204
What did you write your PhD on?
>>
>>38802273
>i have no emotion
I don't think that is true.
>>
I wonder which are worse. The bored Westerners, the mentally-ill Westerners, the 2nd-worlders, or the 3rd-worlders.
>>
>>38802266
You're right. In addition to community shame we need financial and legal incentives.
>>
>>38801476
Yes. And? Doesn't make us wrong though.
>>
>>38802297
Trump and the Rise of the Alt Right.
>>
>>38802298
?he is a non-robot newfag
surprise
>>
>>38802327
It makes you worse than wrong. It makes you ugly.
>>
>>38802390
>It makes you ugly.
I knew I was ugly when I was 5 years old, and had plenty of women reminding me since then. Like most people on this board, I simply accept reality for what it is, terrible, cruel and sadistic.
>>
>>38802478
I'm sorry anon. Any hopes and joys in your life?
>>
>>38801731
>They believe they're all "good guys"
Fuck off retard, r/niceguys is your place.
>>
File: 1499582408309.png (51KB, 243x243px) Image search: [Google]
1499582408309.png
51KB, 243x243px
Everyone on this board is delusional, some have resigned to it, but the worst ones are those who still complain when it's their own stupidity that makes them so sad.
>>
>>38801476
>No arguments, no examples, no explanations
I think all normies are terrible, cruel and sadistic. They're the ones breeding and not giving a fuck about how the world their kids will live in is turning out, they're the ones waging wars, they're the ones condoning and supporting the masonic elites and all the terrible things they do, they're the ones who overconsume shit and destroy the environment, they're the ones who don't actually care about anything besides football, craft beer and the latest lady gaga or kanye west gossip bullshit.
>>
>>38801731
That's what you have to tell you to support your just world fallacies. I'd love an ugly girl but they can get some chad dick here and there and so their standards are "chad and chad only".
>>
>>38801476
Well, if you weren't such a niggerfaggot, we wouldn't have to trigger fuckheads like you.
>>
>>38803847
If girls want Chad, why won't you become Chad if you want girls?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.