[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did it. I walked in, sat down for an interview, and when the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1499076530860.jpg (192KB, 790x700px) Image search: [Google]
1499076530860.jpg
192KB, 790x700px
I did it. I walked in, sat down for an interview, and when the manager came out I tried to give her a firm handshake. I spent hours practicing alone in my room, perfecting my technique, mastering my craft, but I forgot to account for an important variable. She didn't reciprocate. Her wrist was completely limp, she put no effort into her hand movement, and she moved incredibly slow. I didn't know what to do. When she sat down and asked my name I was still incredibly confused and in awe. It took me nearly five seconds to even respond, and even at that I was stuttering like an engine that was about to flood. The rest of the interview went surprisingly well but it ended the same way it started. I went in to give her a firm handshake and she obliged with the daintiest, weakest, handshake ever. I've been lied to. We've all been lied to. What the fuck are you supposed to do if the person you're trying to give a firm handshake to is incapable of giving a firm handshake? Is their ability to reciprocate a firm handshake indicative of their ability as your superior? Or does the handshake have no meaning at all - and it's just used as a way of giving hope to the unemployed? I'm confused and mortified.
>>
>>38801421
>her
That's the problem, women with weak grips were never meant to be the boss.
>>
The firm handshake is an idea

it's transcendent of all reason
>>
>>38801421
>weak handshake
>boss
>woman
Enjoy your shitty job.
>>
>>38801421
Silly anon.
you're supposed to give men firm handshakes and never touch roasties at all before marriage.
>>
>>38801421
It's a woman, Anon. They have weak grips.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.