[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well PFRUMPF...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: so powerful.jpg (40KB, 910x600px) Image search: [Google]
so powerful.jpg
40KB, 910x600px
Well PFRUMPF...
>>
All things considered, Trump may actually save Obama from being considered the worst president in the history of the US.
>>
>>38800478
No one besides inbred hicks thinks Obama was the worst president in the history of the US
>>
Miss you senpai
>>
>>38800478
Pull your head out of your own asshole for one second and think about what you've just asserted. You claim that a two term president with a clear history of legislative and diplomatic accomplishments is somehow the "worst" president in our history. You don't have to agree with his policies, but to claim his time in office was somehow a historic low point for the executive office is simply an ignorant and foolish thing to do.
>>
File: b3f.png (235KB, 286x386px) Image search: [Google]
b3f.png
235KB, 286x386px
STRUUUUMMPPFFF!!!
>>
>>38800502
People can only judge someone's intelligence up to their own. Regardless of what you think of Obama, you can't deny he's an extremely smart guy. And yet sometimes you see people saying he's stupid. Anyone who says that seriously is obviously a stupid person himself.
>>
>>38800478
Pretty bad but not Franklin "Best Goy" Roosevelt
>>
>>38800730
Anyone who ends up in the position of the President of the United States is going to be at least noticeably above average in terms of intelligence. Even Trump, who is by this point renowned for his increasingly bad decisions and poor judgement, is smarter than me.

Thinking otherwise is the height of egotism.
>>
File: b93.jpg (93KB, 558x592px) Image search: [Google]
b93.jpg
93KB, 558x592px
BARRRMMMMFFFF!!!
>>
>>38800478
Obama is the best president in the history of Mexico and Israel.
>>
explain to me ow a nigger that is married to a trannie and abuses children is not the worst US pres?
>>
>>38800858
I don't know if that's true. By being intelligent enough to assert your lack of intelligence and default to the opinions of those who are more educated than you in their areas of expertise, you show a lot of acumen and executive leadership. That's intelligent, strategic thinking. Compare that to the behavior of a really, really incompetent president, and I think yours is a lot more intelligent of a mindset.
>>
its only white racist fucks who had a problem with a black guy in office
>>
File: 1488020340865.jpg (33KB, 538x445px) Image search: [Google]
1488020340865.jpg
33KB, 538x445px
DSSSSSPRUFFFFFFFTMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTSS
>>
File: 1495605389617.png (824KB, 1190x595px) Image search: [Google]
1495605389617.png
824KB, 1190x595px
MMMMRRRRRUUUUMMMPPPPP
>>
>>38801861
ur gonna have a problem with my cock in ur bum if you keep it up ok buddy
>>
>>38800478
bush is worse than obama, although not by much.
>>
>>38800436
xobald yrumpf
>>
File: glare.png (114KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
glare.png
114KB, 511x511px
>>38800436
Took me so long to get this joke. I didn't bother reading the name of the sender. I just kept thinking about how weak of a comeback it was.

>at least I'll go down as president!

I mean, it's still a weak comeback, but at least I know what he was going for when he was insulting Trump as opposed to a random twitter user. Anyway, I thought Obama was smart? Why wouldn't he consider the possibility that one of the ONLY TWO candidates might win?
>>
>>38803866
>Anyway, I thought Obama was smart? Why wouldn't he consider the possibility that one of the ONLY TWO candidates might win?

it's called an insult you autistic mong

same reason why literally every political candidate says "when I'm president" instead of "if" when they're running.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.