[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>At hotel vacationing with my family >Decide to leave

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6055.jpg (20KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6055.jpg
20KB, 218x218px
>At hotel vacationing with my family
>Decide to leave breakfast and head up back to the room
>Put my headphones in and blare my music while walking to the elevator
>Take one ear bud out
>press button to get onto the elevator
>hear footsteps behind me
>Ohfuck.jpg
>9/10 Stacey going onto the elevator also
>put earbuds back in hoping to avoid any sort of interaction
>inside the elevator
>Lower the music a little bit because I don't want to be rude
>she turns to me and says "You didn't have to lower the music, I like that kind of music too!"
>I just laugh and say "Huh, that's cool."
>she approaches her floor and leaves

Literally what the fuck did she mean by this? She could've just ignored me, guys. Why didn't she?
>>
Some stacies occasionally take a few minutes out of their day to converse with random strangers. Usually when they do this they don't see said stranger in a sexual way at all, but more as a 'potential friend'. To her you were nothing more than just some guy, move on.
>>
>>38800178
Ok got it, glad I'm no longer overthinking it.
>>
>>38800178
Wrong, stacies on vacation are always looking for a fuck and a bit of small talk would've put him in there.
>>
>>38800659
Fuck, another opportunity completely wasted
>>
>>38800659
this. Not much you can do when it's just an elevator ride though
>>
>>38800954
I mean yeah, in a 10 second time frame there isn't much to do really and I'm not quick witted enough to think of something other than a chuckle and a "yeah."
>>
>>38800659
I was honestly thinking this too btw
>>
>>38800070
In any other instance, someone would've ignored the music or told me to turn it down like an asshole. She did neither. I should've kept going. I think I blew it bros
>>
>>38800070
What kind of music it was? Something like this I hope.
https://youtu.be/hCcl8Ifahwg
>>
>>38804079
I've blown it worse. She was into you. Nobody wants to talk to someone they find disgusting.
If anything take this as a confident boost that some women find you approachable. Next time just ride off what they say to you. In that scenario I would have asked her what kind of music she's into. Form there its ez $$
>>
>>38804293
Honestly that makes me feel a little better that somebody found me somewhat approachable and not a hideous beast
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.