[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
Why do you guys hate Chads so much?

Is it envy? Shouldn't you hate the game, not the player?

It's not Chads fault he's loved by women and why on earth wouldn't he take advantage of that by fucking as many of them as he wants?

>pic related. Alpha Chad
>>
>>38799637
We hate both the game and the players.
>>
>>38799704
But why?

It's got to be envy. Nothing else would explain it.
>>
>>38799743
It's paritally envy. The game is set up in favor of the Chads from birth. It's nothing but a lottery. We robots lost. Also, Chads and other normies are degenerates. They are all constantly being fake. They live a hedonistic life focused on gaining attention from others and petty virtue-signaling. Most robot are depressed and noramlshits don't seems to be able to even undertwhat depression is. They think it's just feeling "sad". They take advantage of us. To reach the top you have to use others as a stepping stone. They use each other too. Their "friendships" are nothing more than a means to raise social status and work their way up the hierarchy. Robots lost the genetic lottery, but are observant enough to realize and come to terms with this. You normies all know it's the truth, you just subconsciously deny it. Robots see that all society really is, is an arena, and we chose to watch instead of fight in it. And Chads are the greatest gladiators.
>>
>>38799637
hate the player not the game
>>
>>38799637
I hate both because the lack of virtue disgust me, same goes with most aspects of society and human nature.
>>
>>38799637
>pic is a bald, fat powerlifter
Wow, what a stud.....
>>
I'm a Chad according this dumb board, but I don't believe this board hates Chads. Some robots see themselves as the problem so they don't blame others, and others just had bad luck and are bitter about the entire world not just Chads.

Chads are usually open to be friends with robots, and our friendship can be good for you guys. I won't deny being chad is easy mode, but that doesn't mean bad shit won't happen to you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.