[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My parents just said I have 90 days to find a job or they're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 28

File: IMG_1124.png (139KB, 394x360px)
IMG_1124.png
139KB, 394x360px
My parents just said I have 90 days to find a job or they're kicking me out. I am 29 years old and haven't worked in 4 years. Fuck lads it's just not fair.
>>
File: 1499214017138.jpg (36KB, 351x500px)
1499214017138.jpg
36KB, 351x500px
>>38799619
Sorry, Champ, but you need a kick in the pants to get you going and shaking some hands.
>>
How is that unfair? You've had four years to start something for yourself. They're doing you a favor, honestly
>>
File: 1498349190775.jpg (120KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
1498349190775.jpg
120KB, 500x471px
>>38799721
Fuck off normalfag, you dont even know the struggle
>>
>>38799619
Time to enslave yourself for the rest of your pathetic life.
>>
>>38799619
Yeah, my parents have threatened to kick me out by October if I can't find another part time job.
I've been considering enlistment in the Army. It will get me out of this house, make me a little cash. As long as I get some time to prepare myself before I get shipped out to basic, I think I would be fine. My parents would let me stay here until I get shipped out as well, which would allow me to prepare and continue working my single part time job.
>>
>>38799758
Sure I do. You're just being unrealistic. Honestly what did you expect? That you'd just live at home indefinitely? Come on, get real. Do you even pay rent?
>>
>>38799619
>>38799758
No comfy frog threads for you anymore robot, time to join the wageslave force.
You thought it will last forever, hmmmmm? Well fuck you, you'll share our pain now.
>>
>>38799619
From one robot to another. Try these.

>Warehousing jobs
>Baggage handler jobs
> factory Process line jobs

There are just a few, but they're the most robot-friendly jobs out there. Too boring for Chads and not social enough for Stacies.

I swear there is also guy who I am sure is also a robot who delivers pamphlets to mailboxes, but he does it at like 1am.

You can do it anon. I believe you

t. was in a similar position.
>>
>>38799814
>Do you even pay rent?

I don't have a job dumbass. How is that even possible?
>>
>>38799619
lol OP eternally and irrevocably btfo
>>
>>38799851
Exactly. You've just proven my point. If you would have helped with the costs, they probably would have let you stay.

But now you've overstayed your welcome. So don't act surprised.
>>
>>38799903
t. normalfag

FUCK off
>>
>>38799821
Amazes me how sickeningly bitter and spiteful ragie wagies are, and how they disguise this with their meaningless "contribute to society" and "do something with your life" sputteringin an effort to trick others into suffering the same fate. They're essentially willfully malicious.
>>
>>38799928
Nice argument. Your indignance won't help you.
>>
>>38799975
You're twink body won't help you
>>
>>38799619
lmao have fun being homeless
>>
>>38799619
Just get a job you loser.
You're pathetic.
>>
File: 1494563363844.gif (2MB, 381x434px) Image search: [Google]
1494563363844.gif
2MB, 381x434px
>>38799999
OP B T F O

nice numbers my friend
>>
>>38799981
Coming on to me sexually won't help either.

Once you get a job, honestly, start helping with the bills. It'll smooth things over a great deal with your parents.

GL
>>
>>38799619
What the fuck is wrong with western parents? Why are they throwing their fucking son into the streets? If you are not ready to bear the burden of parenthood then don't have unprotected sex and bring more people to this world just to let them suffer.
>>
>>38799999
nice. just nice.
>>
>>38800073
Life is getting hard for everyone, so everyone must contribute. That's pretty much it.
>>
>>38799935
I don't think many of us think we contribute to society or doing something with our lives. It's a low paying hellhole shunned by society except for other losers who work with you, with no real way out unless you REALLY start working on yourself because now you only have a few hours a day to do it so you have to make them count.

Why don't you complain how awfully smug the comfy frog threads are? I'm just returning the favour.
>>
>>38799999
the cinqs speak truth OP
>>
>>38799999
impressive repeating numbers anon
>>
>>38800247
quints*** sorry lads, not sure why that happened
>>
File: 0977.png (138KB, 357x482px) Image search: [Google]
0977.png
138KB, 357x482px
>>38799619
you live in portugal?
>>
>>38800073
It's not like they're planning to make them suffer or planning them at all, usually. Parents are bitter that their progeny turned out so badly as well. Actually running away from the problem is very robot-like, don't you think? You should feel more compassion towards the parents that just want to get away from the problem and kick out their useless sack of shit called their son - let's be real, it's very doubtful he does anything useful even around the house.
>>
File: shutterstock_24184777.jpg (153KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_24184777.jpg
153KB, 500x334px
>>38799999
hahahhahahahahaha fuck you OP stay mad
>>
File: 84230918420984098.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
84230918420984098.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>38800060
Fuck off you dumbass twink normalcuck
>>
>>38799619
I don't know what you expected to achieve from this thread. There are less lazy NEETs than spiteful wagies, so you are going to lose.
>>
>>38800232
>Why don't you complain how awfully smug the comfy frog threads are?
Those are fun and organic. A little bit of gentle ribbing. The backlash to them is what comes off as angry and forced. NEETs just want to warn wagies that they're wasting their limited time on earth in a lighthearted manner, whereas wagies want to see NEETs become homeless or enslaved like them, which is sadistic.
>I'm just returning the favour.
So it is pure spite and resentment. That makes it much sweeter, thank you.
>>
>>38799619
you're right, you doing nothing is not fair, become a productive member of society or an hero
>>
OP, I heard that security guard jobs are perfect robot jobs since you can work the night shift and not have to do jack shit except show up and watch a video screen or maybe walk around some. Look into that.
>>
>>38800312
Nice cope, meng. Now get out there and start sucking , oh excuse me, shaking some hands.
>>
>>38799619
Well thats 3 months. Thats some time to work with. I can give you some NEET tips.

You've got a 4 year gap there. So you need to make up some plausible jobs you "worked" at. Just put a bunch in there like customer service or hospitality at high turnover major companies. Doesn't matter.

Now the references, they're all you. You CAN use email as one reference. And buy a cheap burner phone you always keep plugged in for the second. This will fool HR. You want to make it look like you're currently working so make your phone reference at the place you're pretending to work, which should be kinda related to whatever job you're applying for. That way you can give yourself a good reference. And you didn't "leave your last job" when they ask that. You're look8ng for mire opportunities.

You can totally lie your ass off for work experience. You can't really lie on qualifications though. So be very conservative in your lies. You just need to fill al your gaps and have references.

Get a suit from goodwill or similar for interviews and go in there confident with your story straight. Just imagining you're baiting some normies and smile like a smug wojak.
>>
>>38800232
I've worked high paying jobs and they're not that much better than wageslave jobs. You still have to work a shitton of hours and on top of it you tend to have actual responsibility for something bigger than someone's drink order.

I like my current job because nobody dies when I fuck it up.

Got a few ideas for my own little startup projects, nothing too serious. I guess it helps that I live with my parents so I just pay a bit of it towards them and the rest of it is savings basically. If I had to do enough hours to pay real bills it would suck a lot more.
>>
>>38800321
Normally at this point I'd think you're trolling me and got me twice already before I realized, but this is /r9k/ and you just might really think what you wrote, I honestly can't tell.
>>
>>38800413
>the slavery-addled wagie brain can't conceive that others feel sorry for those who have to spend their lives in servitude
>the aspartame-filled and Prozac-addicted wagie mind thinks spite and hatred is the only acceptable reaction to those who don't have to spend their lives humping for Mr. Shekelstein
We really do feel sorry for you. But you just react with venom or confusion. More like an animal really.
>>
>>38800073
You aren't forced to exist. You are given the option. If you are that bitter about having to support yourself, jump off a bridge. Then you won't have to.
>>
>>38799619
Kind of in the same situation here, OP, except that my parents gave me until January 2nd (because they'll be too hangover to care on January 1st), and I'm 22. I have only worked for two months when I was 19, so finding a job is hard. I've been really trying for the last month after they gave me that ultimatum but nothing has come up yet. My parents unironically think that even being homeless would be better for me. I'll just kill myself if that happens though.
>>
>>38800521
>live your life the way we want you or kill yourself
sure sounds fair
>>
>>38800571
No one ever said it was fair. In fact, life is getting harder in case you haven't noticed
>>
>>38800601
>life is getting harder in case you haven't noticed
not my fault
>>
>>38800571
It is not fair for everyone else to support you because you demand it. Life is not fair. Nor will it ever be. If you can't accept that, don't live it.
>>
>>38800671
>It is not fair for everyone else to support you because you demand it
Not everyone. Just my parents. I didn't force them to make 'little copies of themselves'. They created a person that depends on them and now they don't want to face that responsibility. No one depends on me.
>Life is not fair. Nor will it ever be
So my parents should shut up. Why should it be fair for them and not for me? They got themselves into this mess
>>
>>38800521
Except suicide goes against the innate biological imperative that was instilled in your brain before you were even conscious, purely because your parents decided to reproduce. And suicide is actively discouraged by society. So, what you're saying is akin to:
>you aren't forced to be a slave
>you can run away any time you please :^)
>but if i catch you, i'll lock you up and make it almost impossible for you to ever run away again :^)
>you're basically free, you're just choosing to stay here and work for me :^)
Don't force life and instinct on people and then tell them to go against it if they want to die, all the while doing everything you can to prevent them from doing so.
>>38800671
And it isn't "fair" to force existence on others. So life isn't fair in general, which means everyone feels the unfairness. Don't ever cry about leaches or parasites again, because life isn't fair.
>>
>>38800372
>Nice cope

Nice ass you limp wristed fuckboi
>>
>>38799845
Security Guard is also extremely robot friendly, especially night posts.
>>
>>38799619
Fucking lazyshit dumbass.
>>
>>38800745
>Why should it be fair for them and not for me?
It is not fair for them, but they have the means to achieve that fairness. Crying about something won't change reality.
>>
>>38799999
>>38799619
Am I missing smth? Is it so hard to get ANY shit job in murica, just not to get kicked the fuck out?
>>
>>38799619
so youve got 90 days to find somewhere to live
>>
>>38801063
>Crying about something won't change reality
but it's ok when they cry about me not being the person they wanted me to be and not accept reality?
>>
>>38801145
yes, because they hold the means to accept the reality they want to

you on the other hand don't
>>
>>38801238
that makes no sense. Just because you are able to do something, it doesn't mean it is the acceptable thing to do.
>>
>>38801307
I never said it is acceptable or not. They can kick you out because the house is theirs. They decide who lives in it. It is not acceptable to you, but it is acceptable to them. Vice versa
>>
>>38801383
well, duh, no one is questioning their physical ability to remove someone from the house, but their reasons to do so
>>
>>38801508
They have their reasons to want to kick you out and you have yours to remain. In the end the only difference is who has the means to achieve those. I for one think their reasons are superior. Some robots would agree with you, others with me.
>>
The self-entitlement in this thread is amazing.
>I just want to do nothing all my life and it's the others' fault that I can't do it
>>
>>38800860
You should be concerned about OP's status, not mine. He'd better hope he's an attractive twink, he may be relying on that to pay his bills... Just sayin...
>>
Don't worry OP there's lots of ways to be a leech on society, you are not forced to get a job. You could get welfare or disability. Depending on your location being homeless can be comfy.

Worst case scenario, you go homeless for a few weeks and then go back to your parents, they will feel so bad, they are sure to take you back in.
>>
File: 1488932992012.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1488932992012.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>38801076
the bane of all neetbots
>>
>>38800669
It's no ones fault, honestly. They're really is no blame to be had here, just the fact that parents can't support a grown child. So that child had to go.

It's scientific.
>>
File: 1472425271637.png (107KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1472425271637.png
107KB, 499x499px
>>38802268
>Worst case scenario, you go homeless for a few weeks and then go back to your parents, they will feel so bad, they are sure to take you back in

is this what it takes to light a fire under our asses?
>>
>>38801995

>Implying it's ok to create life and then let them die just because they are not who you wanted them to be.

If you create life you are responsible for their well being until the day they die. Normies have no sense of morality.
>>
>>38799845
>factory Process line jobs
Yeah I work in a paint factory. putting lids on things waiting for my job to get stolen by machines
>>
File: 1501219028997.jpg (132KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1501219028997.jpg
132KB, 500x700px
>>38801995
It's more disgusting in my opinion that parents would just let their own spawn die off in the streets because he isn't a good little normalfag
Then again, all normies are fucking sociopaths with no empathy so I shouldn't even be surprised.

Maybe instead of delivering him an ultimatum, they should've done the good, parental thing of realizing that he's having immense difficulties getting a job and help him through the process.
But normies have no patience. They want you to be a good little normie and want it instantly. They don't want to work with and help people in need, even their own fucking children for christ's sake. Fucking horrid.
>>
>>38802582
No that is definitely wrong. Legally, I think it's only until 18 or something, but realistically some parents don't even go to that age.

Especially with times so tough, you need to expect very little after adulthood, that's just reality. What should and shouldn't be done is irrelevant.
>>
Security job? You just stay up late and watch the camera feeds, do a couple of walk throughs.
>>
>>38802529
Bullshit. You are either able or unable to support your children. You don't suddenly become unable to do so when they reach an arbitrary age. In fact, supporting a little child is more expensive than support an adult, as parents have to pay for his education, buy him clothes more often because of natural growth, doctor appointments, etc. Not to mention other minor expenses like birthday/christmas gifts that usually decrease in price as he grows older or even disappear at all. Most parents who kick their children out do it for a simple reason: they just want more money for themselves. In my parents' case, they want to save money faster to travel around the world more often.
>>
>>38802786
fucking normies and their fucking >muh traveling shit.
>>
File: 1500095488782.png (134KB, 299x301px) Image search: [Google]
1500095488782.png
134KB, 299x301px
>>38799619
Do Janitors/Mods get paid? why not apply? It could count as a job.
>>
>>38802655
Holy fuck scum like you needs to be purged from this planet.

ME ME ME! MOMMY DOESNT WUV ME IF I HAVE TO WORK. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
>>
just go fucking work at mcdonalds or something it's not hard, if you have the mental capacity to post here then you have the mental capacity to flip a burger
>>
>>38800073
This. My mom got raw dogged by some Chadrone and spat me put. Bitch has been telling me that I must be out of the house by 18 since I was 10 like bitch wtf
>>
>>38802954
>ME ME ME! MY LIFE DOESNT MAKE SENSE IF I DONT HAVE CHILDREN TO MAKE ME HAPPY!
>>
>>38802786
You totally missed the point of my argument. Why parents decide to let the kids go is largely irrelevant.

As an adult of normal intelligence, you should realize that it's not going to continue for many reasons. And if you fail to plan for that eventuality, you're a fool and should not complain about it when it happens.
>>
>>38802620
Glass factory here, i place glass pieces on the conveyor belt all day everyday, working hard so my boss can afford a new and better robot to replace me.
>>
>>38802954
I think you're either replying to the wrong person or entirely missed the point of my post.
Where did I imply that your parents don't love you if you don't work?
>>
>>38799619
>haven't worked in 4 years
>parents finally get sick of it
>wahhh this is so unfair, why can't i just freeload forever??
>>
>>38803027
>As an adult of normal intelligence, you should realize that it's not going to continue for many reasons. And if you fail to plan for that eventuality, you're a fool and should not complain about it when it happens
Most NEETS anons are not of normal intelligence and they struggle a lot or even find it impossible to become "part of society" for a lot of different reasons. They simply can't "plan for that eventuality" because they are unable to do so. They are just made to pay for the shitty hand they were dealt, and the reasons why that happens are hardly irrelevant.
>>
>>38802655
>they should've done the good, parental thing of realizing that he's having immense difficulties getting a job and help him through the process
What the fuck are they supposed to do, go for the job interview instead of him? Probably work instead of him too because m-muh anxiety, m-muh social clumsiness, m-muh bad working hours and so on. Oh wait, that's what they've been doing his whole fucking life, working for him so he can stay at home and expect everything handed to him.

Being an entitled sperg doesn't excuse you from actually earning your existence. He's living in very blessed times and his parents were tolerant for the whole 29 years of his life. 100 years ago he'd be kicked out 13 or 15 years earlier.
>>
>>38803130
>have kids because you want
>don't come out the way you wanted
>wahh this is so unfair, why can't i just have perfect children??
>>
>>38799619
Yeah had the 1 every 3 months ''talk'' with my mom today too. Been dodging it for about 10 years now. 28yr worked total of maybe 1.5 years the last 10 years.
>>
>>38803164
>What the fuck are they supposed to do, go for the job interview instead of him?
No? Maybe help him write his resume, help him look for volunteer jobs and give him interview tips. Work with him through his anxiety issues if he has any, etc...overall not be shitty uncaring parents?
>100 years ago he'd be kicked out 13 or 15 years earlier.
Well we don't live in 1917 anymore. People are more compassionate and understanding (at least somewhat.)
>>
>>38803237
Not that anon but you would be angry too if you spent countless amount of money and resources on a child that wasn't even able to leave the house, let alone make a living for himself.
But I do agree with you that just kicking them out and leaving them for death is very much so not the way to go about solving the problem.
>>
>>38803296
I would be angry in the same way I'd be if I bought a car and then I found out fuel is more expensive than I thought it would be. I'd be frustrated and I wouldn't expect that car to do what I need it to do to be happy, but I wouldn't ask for a refund because I'm getting second thoughts of what at the time I thought was an amazing decision to make.
>>
File: 1496124084469.png (36KB, 1257x208px) Image search: [Google]
1496124084469.png
36KB, 1257x208px
>26 y/o neet
>been unemployed since 2010
>see this thread and decide to fire up craigslist again for some false hope
>don't even get that

Whoever wrote this must be here
>>
>>38803162
Well if you're a bit of a dummy, or socially awkward, you still understand casualty and can still prepare to a certain extent. My point is that you need to accept that your parents may not support you. And you may fall through the cracks.

But if you are so incredibly disabled that you can't understand even how basic life works, there are govt programs that will take care of you. None of these people will be posting online.
>>
File: 1501223233725.jpg (331KB, 753x707px) Image search: [Google]
1501223233725.jpg
331KB, 753x707px
>>38803429
Why couldn't we be alive in the fucking middle ages or even the 50s where you either had a comfy farm to work on with your family or could just fucking walk into a place, get a job and live off of that and support a whole family for the rest of your days.

Why did we have to be born in the fucking worst time in history for socially retarded unemployable men? The worst time in history to not be smart and motivated 24/7? The worst time in history to be a fucking robot?
>>
>>38799999
Holy shit! Those quints just assblasted OP.
>>
>>3879975 what struggle? You've been sitting on your ass for 4 years
>>
>>38803518
It's best not to even think along these lines. Get yourself out of that habit. Focus only on what is in front of you.

Trust me, it makes things easier to handle.
>>
File: 1446301362544.jpg (89KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1446301362544.jpg
89KB, 640x427px
I managed to get a second interview for the paralegal job I applied for in London. There's still some hope for me.
>>
>>38803518
If you think they had 40 hours work weeks, or even 60, then you're mistaken. Even a middle class job like a clerk in a respected store in a big city in 19th century was around 12 hours a day 6 days a week (and if you were the manager/owner, you worked on Sunday too), and you want to go back to a "comfy farm" in "fucking middle ages".
>>
File: 1501515390322.gif (134KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1501515390322.gif
134KB, 340x340px
>>38799619
this is why I plan to be a house wife uwu
my reign over neetdom shall be eternal!!!!!!!!

life is easy when your a qt
>>
Fuckin normalfags have ruined this board. Just kick your parents ass. Fuckin reaganites kicking their children on the streets its sick. They probably circumcised you too
>>
File: 1501287922385.png (8KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
1501287922385.png
8KB, 193x261px
>>38803651
But things were just simpler back then. Getting a job was simpler. Getting a family was simpler. Life was just simpler even if it may have been more brutal back then.
The modern world is just way too confusing and convoluted and unnecessarily difficult and soul crushing. Back then, you had your farm, your church, your village, and your family. You found comfort and community in those days.
Now people don't even look each other in the faces while interacting. There's no jobs even for college students, DEFINITELY no sense of community, religion has turned into a meme at this point. Everything is just shit and there's no real fucking comfort or escapism that doesn't involve sitting in a dark room all day in front of a screen.
Things are just shittier now even if they're less brutal.
>>
Drop your standards and apply literally everywhere, in every existing site.
If you're desperate enough, do the handshake strategy. It only works for wagie positions however
>>
File: 7wsnmX2.jpg.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
7wsnmX2.jpg.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>38799619
You cant avoid the goy now!
I'd rather be homeless
>protip
they won't kick you out
>>
>>38803696
Yea kick their asses, that will surely convince them that it's worth it to keep you around! What terrible advice...
>>
>>38803750
He is getting kicked out either way you bitch. Might as well take it out on their asses on the way out.
>>
File: 1500318696828.jpg (29KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500318696828.jpg
29KB, 394x360px
>>38803735
>they won't kick you out
You underestimate boomer/gen-y parents.
They don't give a shit about their kids if they aren't normies.
>>38803696
This is a surefire way to actually get kicked out, and even imprisoned.
>>38803731
You think people don't already do this?
I see this all the time in wagecuck related threads. They will apply literally everywhere, get very few calls back, and even if they get an interview, they still don't get the job.

The job market is just simply FUCKED beyond belief. People with fucking PHDs in science are even fucked. If you don't indulge in nepotism you simply WONT get a job in the 21st century anymore. If you don't network or know someone you're fucking out of a job for life.
Shit is just so fucked, I can't believe everyone hasn't kill themselves yet.
>>
>>38803779
Yea! Burn those bridges! Make damn sure you'll never get any more help from them ever again!

What terrible advice...
>>
File: 1501223858774.png (299KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1501223858774.png
299KB, 1000x1400px
>>38803813
Maybe I do underestimate that.
But thats just my experience
>>
File: 1495591170486.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1495591170486.png
42KB, 655x509px
>>38803813
>They will apply literally everywhere, get very few calls back, and even if they get an interview, they still don't get the job.
literally me
>tfw not even call centers call back anymore
>>
Take a coding boot camp op. You should be able to get a web dev job easily.
>>
You guys have no idea how bad things really are
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxTH9NNuViQ
>>
File: 1495343783248.png (46KB, 253x294px) Image search: [Google]
1495343783248.png
46KB, 253x294px
>>38799619
>tfw got a job straight out of HS
>parents made me pay rent since
>most of my money goes there
>lose job at the beginning of the year because the place I was working at declared bankrupcy
>can't find another job even though I have 4 years of working experience
>very little savings because parents still make me pay rent
>they say they'll kick me out if I don't pay
>can only afford this for another month at most
>they won't hear a word from me
I did everything right. Got a job, spent my money wisely and saved the most I could for a rainy day and I'm still very likely to be homeless in 4 weeks time
>>
>>38803979
If no bait
Bad parents
see >>38803696
If you get kicked out
>>
File: 1492353866923.jpg (3KB, 125x125px)
1492353866923.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>38803731
>Drop your standards and apply literally everywhere, in every existing site.

This is the worst advice ever and I see people giving it all the damn time.

You have to fucking TARGET jobs, not just scattergun and hope that one or two of your 500 job applications succeeds. Unless you're actively researching the position, the company, and tailoring your CV and cover letter to that exact job you're basically pissing in the wind.
>>
>>38803979
Legally can't be kicked out unless they give you an eviction notice, especially since you were forced to pay rent.
Fucking sue their asses if they try anything. If you feel bad about doing this, just remember that they were going to kick your ass to the curb to die with no remorse for your feelings. They aren't parents. They're assholes that don't care about your life.
>>
>>38803979
If this is true, your parents are horrible people.
>>
>>38803979
Lawfag here, in some countries your act of paying rent has created an unwritten lessee-lessor relationship between you and your parents, and they will have to go through the full eviction process to get rid of you legally. In England and Wales them kicking you out with force would be a straight up criminal offence.
>>
>>38803110
>Glass factory
is it hot as fuck in there?
>>
>>38799721
Wait how the fuck is making OP homeless helping him, that makes no fucking sense, if he's on the streets it'll be almost impossible for him to get back on his feet
>>
>>38804054
A dumbass neet with no qualifiications and a five year gap on his resume is in no real position to choose.
Try aiming high with ops background and you'll never get a single callback
>>
>>38803813
>imprisoned
literally free food and a place to live
>>
>>38800073
This, I don't get how they would sleep at night knowing that their kid is probably on the street getting drugged up or starving
>>
>>38804072
>>38804085
>suing them
I thought about it, but I don't know how it would help me. First, I'd have to find a lawyer willing to work for free since I can't afford one, and even if I won, it's not like my parents have a lot of money I could get from that. And if somehow they ended up in jail and I got the house to myself, I still have no job so at most I'd be only buying some more time until I end up evicted anyway.
>>
>>38804156
all the supposed benefits of prison are outweighed by the fact that you, a robot, will either become some niggers bitch and get raped to death, or be an easy target for others to bully and move up on the food chain.
>>
>>38804165
It isn't really about suing, that's civil litigation, an illegal eviction is an actual crime punishable typically with a heavy fine. In the UK for instance they would need to get a bailiff to take possession of the place after they've given you reasonable notice, which would be about the period between each payment of rent you've paid if you've done so regularly.

Just start viewing yourself as a tenant, because legally you are one. At the very least the fear of a serious fine might deter your parents from committing the offence and give you some extra breathing room.

It depends on where you are in the world though.
>>
>>38804174
Most prisons are actually on hunger strikes now. Can you stop the gay rape bullshit? Prisons are actually humanitarian crises and a violation of the 8th amendment therefore unconstitutional.
>>
File: 1498830766441.jpg (74KB, 785x644px) Image search: [Google]
1498830766441.jpg
74KB, 785x644px
my parents kicked me out, I am in a mental hospital for 4 month now and i have no job.
but the government said yes to NEET money
>>
>>38804280
>Most prisons are actually on hunger strikes now.
What?
>Prisons are actually humanitarian crises
What?
>a violation of the 8th amendment therefore unconstitutional.
The prisons aren't doing the cruel and unusual punishment. It's the prisoners.
>>
>>38804319
Google it you god damn retard. Fuck you are stupid.
>>
>>38803813
>The job market is just simply FUCKED beyond belief.

Meh. To an extent. I could get another shit job fairly quickly, which is all your parents are asking of you. The problem is shit jobs never get you anywhere, which is why I'm back to being a NEET.

My parents really want me to go back to work too, but I've worked shit jobs for years and they've noticed it's gotten me nowhere, so they aren't as demanding anymore. I also have a bachelor's degree (graduated with honors), so it's not like I've just sat on my ass. Maybe I haven't tried as hard as I could have, but you can only get so far when you are a socially retarded no friends loser.
>>
>>38804312
I need info
Is it nice there?
>>
>>38799619
Clench your teeth and get to work you leech. I've had to live with your lazy kind for a few years and it's honestly a shitty experience. Try sustain yourself or die.
>>
Well, OP, my mom hasn't threatened to kick me out yet, but that's because I help with her little business venture (aka watch her newest spawn, cook, and drive her around)

However, I know where you're coming from. You have to understand, however, that one fundamental difference between normies and robots is this; normies view life as a "gift" while robots, at least some, see life as forced existence and suffering.

There are two ways my life can turn out;
1) my mom lets me live with her long enough that I save up a few thousand and buy a plot of land far from civilization and go there to die
2) she kicks me out before that point, I become homeless, and die

Only 'suck it up' if you want to live. I don't. I don't want to wageslave, I don't want money beyond getting what I need to survive (up to and including guns), I don't want a wife or kids, I don't even want to lose my virginity. I just want to be left alone and good luck with that
>>
File: advanced neet.png (162KB, 992x1787px) Image search: [Google]
advanced neet.png
162KB, 992x1787px
Op just be like my and get autism bux. I have my own apartment for like 4 years now in a really good neighbourhood.

After all expenses Ive about 300 shekels left each month so yea im pretty happy.

Im dutch btw
>>
File: 1500906799187.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500906799187.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>22
>50k in the bank
>mom wants me to live at home as long as i have a job
>dad wants me out tho
>get free dinner, wifi etc etc pay them nothing
>get 60% of my paycheck in welfare for a year if i lose my job
>life went to being terrible to being pretty chill after just having a job for a year

good luck op
I just got a shitty phone salesman job and it made me life become much better

after a year im feeling pretty shitty tho but thats because i have just worked and saved money all the time. i had no next to zero money a year ago.

you will make it bro! just a retail job can be chill if you get a job at a small store with not so many customers
>>
>>38806250
>dad wants me out tho
Why?
>>
File: Lain an hero.gif (226KB, 499x386px) Image search: [Google]
Lain an hero.gif
226KB, 499x386px
>>38802661
Then people shouldn't have kids if they're just going to disown when they fail as parents. It's pathetic
>>
>>38806441
never liked each other - so we have never talked. just small talk 5-6 times every second year.

except for that pretty much nothing. I have never met his parents so I guess his upbringing was pretty bad
>>
>>38806603
Here we go with the 'shoulda coulda woulda' thinking.

Like I said, it's irrelevant what people should and shouldn't do. OP was born, nothing you can do now unless you have a time machine.
>>
File: s6ayZBqjsVyo.gif (1MB, 506x506px) Image search: [Google]
s6ayZBqjsVyo.gif
1MB, 506x506px
>>38806788
No but kicking him out because they don't know how to parent is retarded. Your parents didn't help you learn shit? Aw gee that's to bad, well you're an "adult" now good luck buddy.
This way of thinking is asinine
>>
>>38806919
You're making some wild assumptions here. Don't know how to parent? Wow.

I'm sure there's fault on both sides.

Anyway, my point is that OP shouldn't have assumed that his folks would just be cool with him staying indefinitely.

And being indignant about it makes him look like a fool.
>>
>>38800073
Since when does the "burden of parenthood" involve housing, feeding, and supporting a 30-year-old unemployed loser? Get fucking real.
>>
>>38807280
Why have kids if you dont want them to live with you? Dont procreate you fucking asshole
>>
File: 1466789169251.png (84KB, 436x425px) Image search: [Google]
1466789169251.png
84KB, 436x425px
>dad told me he saw another "now hiring sign"
>>
>>38799619
Become a bin man
They're desperate for people, you get good pay and the right to complain about work
>>
>>38799758
he probably does, but his parents did way less for him
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.