[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i get autismbux in the us

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1494972467884.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494972467884.png
29KB, 657x527px
Ive sent in job applications everywhere i can, and nothing has happened
>>
1. kill yourself
2. get god autismbux
>>
Unless you've been diagnosed, you don't qualify.
>>
>>38797284
This is a good plan. Eternal NEETdom.
>>
>>38797284
You have to experience death or you will end up as a gay ghost haunting your deadspace nice try fbi
>>
Im in Australia, and its probably a lot different over there.

I've been seeing psychologist the past few months, have had about 8 hours of tests done on me, plus about 10 sessions or so just asking me question about me and what I do etc.

She came to the conclusion that I should apply for disability because of the impairments my mental disorder causes on my life (Been NEET since 2004), never sought out mental health checks so I didn't realise how messed up I was.

The psychologist and doctor is writing up their reports for me now for the application process, I go back to get their reports in 2 weeks then I apply.

They said they've never seen a case like mine before and that they'll be surprised if I get rejected.
>>
Have you looked at the ERE or MMM site? That's probably your best bet for NEET dom
>>
>>38798097
What are your problems best friend
>>
>>38798127
Don't want to say because you might be my psychologist. I've already probably said too much already.
>>
>>38797265
Try a temp service you faggot
>>
File: smug snug.png (298KB, 551x414px) Image search: [Google]
smug snug.png
298KB, 551x414px
>taking care of disabled mother
>400 dollars a week
>tfw get paid to do that as a in home healthcare person
>play games and do chores
>Basically neeting it up with a "Job"
>the best of both world,no resume gap and get paid to lounge around
>health bennies
You're neeting wrong lads
>>
>>38798149
You're paranoid right I'm also paranoid a little bit but I'! Not a psychologist
>>
>>38798158
Hows that doing it right? You're spending the "best years of your life" wiping your mothers disabled ass.
>>
>>38798228
I'd have to agree. Also 400 a week pre tax is pretty bad. What you make in a month, I make in less than a week on my NEET bux
>>
File: josuke you crazy.jpg (58KB, 490x535px) Image search: [Google]
josuke you crazy.jpg
58KB, 490x535px
>>38798404
$1.6k a week on NEETbux?!
>>
>>38798448
Yep. Not govt programs, of course. Passive income stream
>>
>>38798404
how? what do you do? I'm thinking about worm farming
>>
File: hate leafs.png (616KB, 664x440px) Image search: [Google]
hate leafs.png
616KB, 664x440px
>>38798228
>You're spending the "best years of your life" wiping your mothers disabled ass
reeeeeeee. the bitch probably had me just for this.
>>
>>38798521
Rental property. It's breddy good
>>
>>38798552
Yeah, let me just get some real estate to rent. Great idea friend. I'm glad it'll only take me several years to be able to afford a down payment or outright cash on the shittiest of houses.
>>
>>38798567
I'm thinking about this. there is this guy who rents to field workers and jews them for 1k per month in little complexes. I can get a house for 50k but I'm broke but I got a 20dollar an hour job lined up after training. I can get a lot and rent trailers for 600 a month
>>
>>38798567
Yep it does take many years to build up. I've been through all of that and now I'm reaping the reward.

But if you don't want to put in the time and effort, you don't have to. Others will, though.
>>
File: 1500594846547.png (170KB, 470x445px) Image search: [Google]
1500594846547.png
170KB, 470x445px
>>38798499
Mind lending a coin to a NEET? I'm in need of a GW2 expansion pack.
>>
>>38798615
Start learning about things now. Then when you save the money, you know exactly what to do.

Biggerpockets.com is the site you want to go to.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.