[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The BPD problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: borderline girls.jpg (96KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
borderline girls.jpg
96KB, 852x480px
Can we discuss this issue?

It seems like every girl from 4chan has borderline personality disorder.

Why is that?
>>
It's not a "problem". Don't encourage these sluts to get better.
>>
File: Dontdoitshaggy.jpg (743KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dontdoitshaggy.jpg
743KB, 1920x1080px
I remember a time when there were no girls on the internet. Everyone assumed everyones gender. We all were beemis. We were all one.

What happened /b/?
>>
>being female on 4chan
That. Right there. You have to be an abnormal female to be here at all.
>>
who doesnt have borderline personality disorder these days
>>
4chan attracts broken people in the first place, I guess it's just that girls with BPD are broken in a way that makes 4chan appealing
>>
>>38796218
>join roastie skype
>nothing but crazy
>roastie discord?
>also crazy
>blue pepe?
>crazy
>go outside
>even worse

just one normal girl. all i want. I didn't think it would be this fucking impossible. snowflakery is the worst hell.
>>
I know a fembot who is actually good at psychoanalysis, the non-meme kind too.

She's completely self-aware about all this stuff and can discuss it in this really detached and clinical way. Even though she was abused as a child and has the same extreme masochistic fantasies all fembots have, on top of substance abuse issues too.

She says a lot of it is driven by promiscuity (although she's kind of fucked up, she's never been promiscuous), and that girls were never meant to be so promiscuous and that it screws with their minds after being fucked by so many men.
>>
Can some anons give me advice on how to meet BPD girls?

I've heard tumblr is a much better bet than 4chan these days.

How do you start up a conversation with a tumblr girl?

>>38796371
>blue pepe

Wut?
>>
>>38796395
you either know what blue pepe is or you don't

all there is to it.
>>
It's a made up excuse that they use so that people won't blame them for acting like cunts.

>oh no i'm not a piece of shit i'm borderline, it's not my fault teehee
>>
>>38796426
>tfw you know this is true but you indulge it every time because they're cute and their mental disorder makes them do lewd shit in bed other girls would never consider
>>
>>38796218
>girl from 4chan
Nigger what the fuck are you trying to do
>>
>>38796426
someone with BPD here: i fully acknowledge i act like a cunt and deserve to be blamed. a justification isn't always an excuse, anon
>>
>craves attention and validation
>site full of faggot virgins
>?????
>profit
>>
>>38796218
>borderline personality disorder

Translation:
Being a childish cunt at a mature age.

Fancy way of saying:
You're a fucking childlike failure that can't respect limitations, has no integrity, an opinion that will switch to the tune of whoever you are talking face to face with, no autonomous will that doesn't devolve into a whimsical tantrum.

Fuck I hate borderliners so god damn much, I want to just send them to a front line in some shit hole to make them grow up real fast out of this bullshit 'disorder'.
>>
File: thatfeel.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>tfw you'll never be able to fix her
>>
>>38796489
It's a disorder brought about by delayed adolescence. That adolescence isn't necessarily perpetuated by a lack of exposure to violence in the case of women (squeamishness has certainly made modern men weak though). Women's delayed adolescence is caused by things like >>38796381 mentioned:

- Promiscuity (sexual compulsiveness and inability to commit to one thing are childlike traits).
- Not marrying at a reasonable age (18-24).
- Not having children at a reasonable age (this is a crucial one).

And so on.

Want to fix BPD? Get women married young, like men, and get babies inside of them quick.
>>
>>38796556
how are you posting from the 1800s, anon? I'm curious, I thought there wasn't any wifi back then.
>>
>>38796616
Love the way you can tell when it's a femanon posting because it's just some appeal to 2017.

Not an argument. Not unless you post a flattering picture of your body anyway.
>>
>>38796616
l hope I get the chance to kill you one day.
>>
>>38796663
im not arguing with you, anon, im insutling you. i thought you knew the difference, but apparently not. if you want someone to masterdebate with you, go to reddit
>>
>>38796693
post a location bitch and we'll square the fuck up
or, oh wait, you're just an internet tough guy, arentcha?
>>
The Birth Pill + excess iron supplementation in flour + the rise of social media.

And then as a nice topping, add 25% of (US) women using antidepressants.

I honestly think schools should be segregated and that electronics should be banned in the classroom with sensible exceptions.

PS:Promiscuity is a strategy to prevent infanticide in apes.

>infanticide?

Why kill the baby when it could be yours? Also selects for larger balls. Mind you this primate strategem developed in a context away from what we think as "normal".

Several guys banging a chick in a posse of 20-150 is different from a modern slut going into clubs and getting drinks from betas while gagging on alpha cock.
>>
>>38796731
No point killing just the one of you.
All of you people need to die.
>>
>>38796710
>im insutling you

You're not very good at it.
>>
>>38796745
what ever happened to le ideas can't be killed? by the way, advocating for all those of a certain ideology to be killed is generally considered poor form.
but whatever, here come even more armchair psychologists
>>
>>38796536

You dont "fix" women. That's the most repellent thing for most women. What they want is a wild animal to tame to civilization.
>>
>>38796762
Be my BPD fembot gf.
>>
>>38796762
>advocating for all those of a certain ideology to be killed is generally considered poor form

You're no more than a parasite.
Fucking filth.

The lifestyle you promote is responsible for the misery, loneliness, and death of countless people.
You are ruining lives, and ruining our society.

You are a parasite that must be eradicated.
>>
>>38796932
Well put brother. I'm right behind you. Corrective rape could maybe set that bitch's head straight.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.