[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /pol/ like shoe0nhead

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_2429.jpg (49KB, 642x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2429.jpg
49KB, 642x352px
What do you guys thing of shoe
>>
File: IMG_2475.jpg (38KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2475.jpg
38KB, 428x500px
>Mfw I spell think wrong
>>
>>38796145
Wrong board, mate.

In all honesty, she never really says anything that hasn't been said before a million times. I think she's just cashing in on the current sjw-hate wave.
>>
>>38796145
roastie on the "lol feminism and sjews so stooopit lulz xD" meme bandwaon

her daddycomplex with that imbecile sceptic is also annoying
>>
Gives me a real good chuckle.
>>
File: house_always_wins_baby.png (89KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
house_always_wins_baby.png
89KB, 399x382px
Wrong board

Eitherway sometimes she's funny sometimes pure cringe but she's pretty much milking the Anti-SJW trend

>mfw my phone autocorrects Anti-SJW to Anti-semitism
>>
I'm about 40% convinced that shoe is a tranny / has a cock.

Still very fuckable either way though.
>>
I don't know, you should ask /pol/. Personally, I think she's pretty boring.
>>
File: 1501664572358.jpg (502KB, 1334x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1501664572358.jpg
502KB, 1334x2000px
>>38796145
Just like >>38796177 and >>38796191 said. She's an attention whore who says anti-SJW shit because her older bf told her to. She doesn't have any arguments she forged herself and repeats shit that was said many times before.
She's hot though. I'd choke and piss on her.
>>
I feel like she has fun with it, but is 100% just for entertainment. The only people who take her seriously are the young impressionable kids who don't know about politics yet and, and she help red pill them. I don't see a problem with her at all
>>
>>38796583
There are nudes of her. Stop pushing your faggy agenda.
>>
File: 1499208650306.jpg (136KB, 593x442px) Image search: [Google]
1499208650306.jpg
136KB, 593x442px
>Watching female youtubers
Give me one good example of good or funny female youtuber
I want to believe
>>
>>38796627

>she used to have a black boyfriend so she's probably roastied
>>
>>38796646

I feel like you're lying, proof?~~~
>>
>>38796656
"older bf" as in older than her
she obviously comes as a very dependent girl who will do anything for even a slightly dominant male
>>
I don't really dislike her but I don't find her content that engaging. I also don't care for people like armored skeptic who she's also dating.
>>
You have got to be fucking kidding me fucking picked /pol/ on list not fucking /r9k/ sorry robot people
>>
She couldn't be a roastie anymore since she went bald from pulling her hair out so she jumped on the "anti"-SJW bandwagon.
>>
>>38796145
shes cute and I want to suck on her toes but shes just as retarded as any of the other "skeptic" youtubers. none of her ideas are coherent, she doesn't have a solid foundation for any of her beliefs, and her counterarguments are just attacking the idea that the other person says with a mocking tone without providing any reason to why those ideas are wrong. She also doesn't offer any solutions to problems in her videos even though she claims to be center. Sitting on a fence and laughing at both sides doesn't make you smart or an "intellectual" as a lot of the youtubers shes friends with seem to think.
>>
I think she's an actually nice girl who is fucked in the head with daddy issues. She probably isn't even interested in the majority of stuff she posts about online, but she loves the attention and she'll do whatever her boyfriend wants.

She'll probably kill herself.
>>
>>38796653
there's a youtuber called coldmirror who does genuinely funny videos, but she's german. she started out years ago with voice overs for harry potter movies, these days she does animated clips ridiculing anime and star trek/star wars.
some her videos have english subtitles though.
>>
I love her but I don't really consider myself a robot anymore. I just still like to browse here.
>>
a roastie cunt who pretends to care about the issues of men for views and popularity
>>
>>38796145
The only person who should care about shoe are the ones fucking her. Anyone else should worry about their own lives.

Take my life for example. Miserable. But at least im not a stupid cunt in front of a camera, coasting by on 6/10 looks to fleece stupid men if their money.
>>
I mean, dare I say more?
>>
File: 1501120582454.jpg (68KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1501120582454.jpg
68KB, 699x485px
>>38796145
is that suppose to be a shitty knock off gadsden?
>>
File: sexyboi.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sexyboi.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
>>38796145
she's hot and shit, and there's also the fact that she's dating the thiccest boi out there
>>
>>38796145
stop shilling june
>>
>>38796683
https://randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/705890350
>>
the only anti-sjw e-celeb for robots.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxijc0CHBkW6iHSge7IrHjg
>>
>>38798594
i didn't know that was her boyfriend.
i bet it looks really gross when they have sex and she seems like the kind of girl that is probably afraid of getting cum in/on her
>>
File: AnCap.png (176KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
AnCap.png
176KB, 512x512px
>>38796145
Typical attentionwhoring roastie that just wants brownie points from "le alt right xd".
Politics, especially normie-tier LARP politics are nothing but a meaningless distraction.
She simply sees the demand, and appeals to it by RPing as "le edgy anti-feminist woman", in reality the only thing being done is just shitposting on Twitter.
>>
>>38796145
>Does /pol/ like shoe0nhead
>He posts on /r9k/
>>
>>38799776
How is it ancaps can usually pass off as saying something intelligent yet still believe in stupid bullshit theories like ancap almost entirely on principle while maintaining a delusion that it's anything other than a workable system.
>>
She's been doing winged eyeliner for years and still doesn't do it properly.
>>
She's kinda pretty, but she's not particularly intelligent or original.

Just about all the skeptic youtubers post constant repetitive garbage. God, it's so easy to succinctly do an anti-SJW video (if you must), and yet they always manage to create these gargantuan 35 minute videos where they bore you with their monotone voice and complete lack of any charisma.
>>
>>38796653
Jaden animations
>>
>>38796145
She's a qt who, if she weren't bald/black'd, I'd want as a submissive gf/wife. But her personality is pretty shitty. She's just an attention whoring loser using her looks as a way to repeat the same trite arguments, but get attention for it. I blame it on the fact that there isn't a clear cut way for people to become right-wing, since most societal institutions seem to prep you for liberalism; not even actual leftism. So when young people see a pretty young girl, or some party boy rehashing the same arguments boomers have been making for decades, they think it's rebellious and fascinating.

I should be happy with the fact that more young people are being introduced to the right by her. But the superficiality of her and all the other e-celebs frustrate me to no end - ultimately those people are incompatible with nationalism.
>>
>>38799824
Not an AnCap, lad.
I don't believe any ideologies.
They're all fallacies made to blind you.
>>
>>38799757
I'm pretty sure they have a daddy/little girl relationship. She literally worhsips him.
>>
File: 1501379903545.gif (1000KB, 461x360px) Image search: [Google]
1501379903545.gif
1000KB, 461x360px
>>38800009
you're digits were so close to greatness buddy SO CLOSE
>>
>>38796627
but poltards just say anti-sjw shit because they heard it somewhere and repeat shit said many times before
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.