[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in a kind of big city in the midwest but I hear about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1492660042953.png (118KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
1492660042953.png
118KB, 404x404px
I live in a kind of big city in the midwest but I hear about people in my podcasts bitching about this a lot.

What is a "carpool lane"?

Are there literally reserved lanes for people with cars that have more than one person in it in big cities?

Isn't that kind of shitty?

Or is it just slang for the left lane for people who have jobs (as opposed to the right lane of people who just want to go the speed limit and not die/get pulled over)?

I'm so confused.
>>
>>38795176
reddit

spacing

detected

kill yourself
>>
>>38795189
stop going to reddit and getting offended

by

nothing
>>
Carpool lanes are like the left most lanes on a freeway reserved for cars with at least one other passenger. In theory, they're supposed to be faster but if there's traffic, there's pretty much traffic in any lane. Usually it's only like a lane, so it's not really that big of a deal.
>>
>>38795176
Far left lane for cars with more than one person inside. Encourages carpooling and helps reduce traffic. Of course there are always the assholes who merge in when it's a double line (illegal) while only having just the driver in the car (double illegal) because they know they won't be caught. The fact that at least some of them get caught and fines makes me happy though
>>
>>38795176
>big city in the midwest

be more pacific please

don't say Des Moines though
>>
>>38795259
I mean its the biggest city in hundreds of miles, how did you know though
>>
File: jessieslaughter.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jessieslaughter.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
>>38795272
i'm good at backtracin
>>
File: 1470065162626.png (776KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470065162626.png
776KB, 1280x720px
>>38795176
Yes, you get rewarded for having less people clogging the road by getting a lane for you.
This can let you skip on alot of traffic, especially where i live.
Unfortunately, i have no gf, no friends, and most of my family is either dead to me, or just dead.

In conclusion, fuck all normies and anyone here who uses carpool.
That extra lane should be for everyone THAT would let the roads flow quicker in the mornings.
You know what?
The state thought this was a good idea, so fuck all the normies in government.
Fuck this gay fucking normie ridden earth
>>
>>38795408
>ride motorcycle
>use carpool
eat shit nerd
>inb4 y-youll die!
>>
>>38795785
So you ride alone or with your gf you filthy normie
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.