[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reddit likes it so I must hate it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

File: ram.jpg (64KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
ram.jpg
64KB, 960x540px
>reddit likes it so I must hate it
>>
>>38793646
It's now also popular to hate r&m on reddit. There's constant posts saying "DAE hate rick and morty because its fans are so annoying"
>>
File: IMG_0046.jpg (568KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0046.jpg
568KB, 3264x2448px
>>38794103
>>38793646
jejdb
>>
Yes newfriend, correct, that's how it works. The word reddit is a perjorative by definition
>>
Fuck what anybody here says about this show, the dinner table scenes from last episode made me lose my shit.
>>
>>38793646
Just saw the first 5 episodes yesterday. The pilot was awesome!
>>
>>38793646
tv series and cartoons are for normies anyways
>>
File: Rick and Morty2.png (124KB, 318x444px) Image search: [Google]
Rick and Morty2.png
124KB, 318x444px
>>38794165
The pilot where they introduced the black teacher lmao that shit made me laugh like Im black! I straight up nigged out!
>>
>>38793646
It has its moments, I'll give it that. What annoys me, though, is people trying to pretend it's anything other than a funny show which occasionally grabs low hanging fruit of sci-fi or philosophical ideas. That said, I enjoy watching it, and I think I'll keep watching it into season 3.
>>
I can't watch cartoons anymore without feeling like a faggit
>>
Everyone in this thread needs to unironically kill themselves. Rick and Normie is consumer garbage with the target audience being normies in the first place. You're as bad as fag posters
>>
I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.

I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Yours baconly, Atheist92
>>
It's a good show and hating its fanbase isn't a legitimate criticism.

It just happens to appeal to the dunning-kruger effect even though morty is the voice-of-reason character and not rick.
>>
>>38793646
Only reddit fags do this.
It might seem counter intuitive, but only reddit users know exactly what reddit likes.
They're also the only ones that are enough of a tool to come to 4chan and try to fit in by shitting on everything that happens to appear on reddit.
>>
>>38793646
just more jewish left leaning nihilistic bullshit bent on destroying american values, revel in filth and depravity you goddamn cuck
>>
>>38795200
stop trying to make shit pasta a thing
>>
File: 1498475017106.jpg (48KB, 541x599px) Image search: [Google]
1498475017106.jpg
48KB, 541x599px
>try watching show when someone recommended it to me
>bland
>one direction humor
>dont care bout references
Its hard to appreciate any other merican cartoon once youve seen drawn together
>>
>>38793646
I used to be indifferent towards Rick and Morty. I originally thought it was making fun of edgy 15-year old nihilists. The joke kind of got stale, though, so I didn't understand why so many people were obsessed with it. Then I realised edgy nihilism was actually the point of the show, and now I hate it and all its fans.
>>
>>38795406
yeah Drawn Together was untouchable.

after first season of Superjail, Drawn Together nothing comes close.
i grew up with Beevis and Butthead, Daria and Undergrads, so imo, nothing today is touching those.
>>
>>38793646
>normies love reddit
>normies love Rick and morty
This has less to do with reddit and more to do with the type of people that browse it.Rick is a self insert for people that think they're always the smartest man in the room, it tries to play on your emotions and convince you that there are deeper ideas than the surface level "rick is awesome and can get out of any situation". For a comedy its fine if you like normie humor, its nothing amazing though. "m-morty, I-I-I stutter when im d-drunk *buuuuuuuuuurp* did I m-mention im a smart alcoholic?"

"g-gee rick, im not an alchoholic b-but I also s-stutter because im a faggot w-who can't think for himself"

Its fine to enjoy flawed shows, but its pathetic to pretend the only reason anyone would dislike it is to play the contrarian.
>>
File: 1501538777768.png (277KB, 469x452px) Image search: [Google]
1501538777768.png
277KB, 469x452px
>>38795356
Oh, I can see the pieces now, I'm guessing you don't have a girlfriend either. Another pitiful virgin, and you won't get one either, not with that sexist attitude. It's 2017, the modern woman will not tolerate your sexist bullshit attitude. You can try to hide it, but it will eventually come out that you're literal brownshirt, and she'll dump your ass. Why is it so hard for neckbeards to respect women? For that matter, to respect anyone of all colors, races, religions, and genders? Is it because they can't get any? Looks like you're the degenerate here.
>>
File: nsooaqi10scz.jpg (170KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
nsooaqi10scz.jpg
170KB, 750x1334px
>>38796895
>tfw have stutter
>undergrad major in computer """"""science""""""
>SAT score slightly above average for my school
>therefore me = rick
>m a t h e m a t i c a l l y p r o v e n

so relatable
>>
>>38798369
"very"
"appreciate"
"imagining"
"pity"

why would you put it in quotation marks?
>>
File: thiskillstheanon.png (472KB, 665x727px) Image search: [Google]
thiskillstheanon.png
472KB, 665x727px
>>38798369
This is satire, right? No one is this pretentious and unself-aware, right?
>>
File: 1501255290942.png (249KB, 340x314px) Image search: [Google]
1501255290942.png
249KB, 340x314px
>>38798369
>It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower)
>>
>>38798453
this specific post is probably satire, but pseudointellectualism runs deep.

usually the real posts explicitly bring up edgy first year philosophy and mention their casual understanding of conceptual physics
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.