[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The past experience question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: QT 166.jpg (167KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
QT 166.jpg
167KB, 720x960px
>"So anon, how many girlfriends have you had in the past?"
>"How many women have you been with anon?"

If you get a gf how do you answer this? I'm a kissless, gfless, dateless, handholdless virgin. Not sure I can lie convincingly. I could lie and say I've had hookups, but I doubt I could lie about relationships. And I can't say I was religious because I was an atheist/non-church going Christian during my adolescence/early adulthood.
>>
This implies that you'll get a girlfriend, and not some variety of ladyboy. I don't think you need to worry about this
>>
>>38792777
That's not an answer. I can get one, I'm just super shy. Girls have flirted with me before.
>>
I can't recall ever being asked asked how many girlfriends I've had. It's just kind of a weird thing to say anyway, and unless you're full robot, they'll just assume you've had relationships before.
>>
File: Kagura11.jpg (26KB, 480x359px) Image search: [Google]
Kagura11.jpg
26KB, 480x359px
>>38792726
Being truthful of your situation is the only way to find a decent woman. The only way to bypass that is to convert to 2D master race.
>>
>>38792816
It'll come up somehow won't it?
>>
tell her you had a camp girlfriend and hooked up on the last day of summer camp while drunk on capri sun fermented with bread crumbs and kept stashed away. That way you don't seem like a total tool, and you'll have an excuse as to why your sex will suck the first few times (don't kid yourself, it will; for both of you) because you were drunk when you hooked up. In her mind, it still happened so you're not a total loser. Plus it's hard to verify something like this
>>
>>38792726
>the past is the past, femanon. I'm a changed man now and it matters not.
>>
>>38792821
>admitting virginity to girl
Sounds like something a vurchin would do.
>>
>>38792832
In a healthy relationship, the total number shouldn't come up at all. Even it it does and you say you've never had any other girlfriends it won't make a difference. Only a shallow cunt that isn't worth your time would make a big deal out of it.
>>
>>38792871
Again, that is the only way to find a decent woman.

They need to be able to accept the fact you're a virgin.
>>
>>38792916

Sounds like your gf took a lotta dick back in her day. Let me guess, she just naturally had a wider vagina and heavier flow right?
>>
>>38792852
This. Girls love mystery. It gives you time to craft a lie, if need be, later on. Most importantly it bypasses the question. Also do not return the question and ask her. You will learn things you do not want to learn and it will eat at you. Trust me
>>
>>38792933
Youre fucking retarded dude. No wonder you're a virgin.
>>
>>38792950
I'm married btw
>>
>>38792821
I have never seen this work out well for anyone. Do not do this.
>>
>>38792953

>I'm a slave btw
>>
Say you lost it during drunk sex at a house party in highschool/college. The experience left you feeling empty so you've been kind of slow on the gun with girls since resulting in a bit of a dry spell.
>>
File: cat.png (38KB, 637x590px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
38KB, 637x590px
>>38792726
0 cause i might as well be half retarded
you would know why if u got to know me
>>
>>38792934
Whatever helps you sleep at night little baby boy.
>>
>>38792916
>Only a shallow cunt that isn't worth your time would make a big deal out of it.
So every woman ever then
>>
>>38792726
My online "gfs" ask this all the time.
I usually just lie and give them a small number while refusing to go into the details under the premise that i respect the privacy of my previous partners and myself.

Ive been honest once or twice and no good has come from it. You dont get any good boy points and they're more likely to annoyingly assume you know nothing about sex and relationships.
>>
>>38792988
We're all slaves btw
>>
File: hehehe.jpg (15KB, 1243x51px) Image search: [Google]
hehehe.jpg
15KB, 1243x51px
>well...heh heh...maybe you'd like to meet them and count for yourself
>oh you're starting to feel sleepy already?
>what do you mean what did I put in your driiiii
>heh heh
>>
>>38793010
If you unironically believe that then you're hopeless.
>>
>>38793090
I've been hopeless for the past decade
>>
>>38792832
>It'll come up somehow won't it?

Casually and usually jokingly, but you can always tell a funny answer that;; deflect it
>>
File: 1405655800292.png (1MB, 1271x907px) Image search: [Google]
1405655800292.png
1MB, 1271x907px
>>38792726
holy fuck, i haven't even thought this far ahead, holy shit i'm fucked
>how many girlfriends have you had anon
>*looks down* idk l-like 2 (obvious lie)
i think i'll just stay in my comfy bubble forever, fuck women (which i will never do)
>>
>>38792726

You should only concern yourself with problems you're likely to face, or are already having to deal with.

This is not something that you need answers to.
>>
File: 1481494797941.png (25KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1481494797941.png
25KB, 655x509px
>fucked 12 girls
>never had a gf

Something is wrong with me lads
>>
>>38792998
I literally this word for word.
How funny.
>>
Tell her you had many one night stands but you are a changed man now. It works 100%
>>
>>38792726
For dating,I've been with 6 women. Only had sex with three of them though.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.