[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does love feel like, /r9k/? originality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

What does love feel like, /r9k/?
originality
>>
>>38792586
>what does love feel like
Huh, I don't think asking a board of rejects will give you any proper insight.
>>
>>38792586
I'm not great with words, but out of all the movies I've seen the most relatable way someone described love was in 5cm/s, in the sense that you don't know why you feel so compelled to work as hard as you can to keep having the feeling of someone else caring for you in such a magnitude, and also the strong desire to protect her and so on.

I don't think it's really fair, exalting your partner,
>putting pussy on a pedestal
and not expecting it to become a one-sided relationship, but love is definitely not rational
>>
File: Adam-west-batman.jpg (162KB, 487x720px) Image search: [Google]
Adam-west-batman.jpg
162KB, 487x720px
>>38792586
Depends, I'll tell you about one type of love. There was this girl I used to love from 6th to 9th grade. She was in my class because we both had chosen the Latin option. Everytime I saw her, I would feel quite nervous, avoided eye contact and since I was a dumb teenager, I was doing retarded shit with my friends so that didn't help her to see me in a good way. In my bed at night, I would think about her, imagine myself with her and sometimes have erotic fantasies about her. One felt so real once I swear I still have the sensation of her breast in my hand up to this day when I rethink about it. I would imagine myself defending her from villains and stuff like that. IRL she pretty much thought I was just a fat dude. We had some friends in common though. I never told her I loved her at the time. We're in good terms since high school and in 12th grade I told her that I used to love her. She told me that she knew about it. I felt kind of bad but meh. That's for unrequited love.
>>
It's a beautiful thing that has you dreaming of a beautiful future. You feel complete inside. It's heaven. It's pure contentment. However, it usually goes terribly wrong. You suddenly feel your heart ripped out. You feel as if you are having a stroke: your breathing quickens, your arms and legs go numb, and you shake uncontrollably fighting the urge to puke. You feel anger. Uncontrollable anger. Suddenly, the happy memories are nothing except pain. The future you once saw becomes terribly bleak. The only solace you find is hoping that they are happy with their choice. Once the initial misery fades, you still feel incomplete. You find yourself hoping that they find happiness, and you pray that the person they have choose never leaves their side. You hope they never have to experience the pain you've felt. You just want them to be happy even if it's a 1,000 miles away from you. Eventually, you give up on relationships and sex entirely once you realize that it'd be unfair to pursue anyone else once someone has your heart. You don't die though. You just end up kind of jaded.

Of course, there's a chance nothing will go wrong. It'll be the most beautiful life if nothing falls into decay.
>>
>>38792586
getting blackout drunk and then super painfully hungover is the best comparison I could think of. I wouldn't recommend it
>>
>>38792586
It feels like you are on some kind of drug that makes everything seem heavy and loopy. All of a sudden, a lot of your problems don't seem so big. You have someone to share them with and listens to you and appreciates you. You see something cool or interesting and you want to run and show her because you know she'll find it cool or interesting too. You don't need to build walls. You let them come tumbling down and you let the other person come in and embrace you, and everything will be okay. You belong with her. She is your half and when she is near you feel like a flame is burning from your heart into your head and just under your skin, warming you like a hearthfire on a winter night. You really feel like you're just half of a whole. Wherever she is home, and nothing feels complete unless she's there experiencing it with you.
>>
I only know what infatuation with bod feels like. It's terrible and you feel intense emotions and helpless dependency, and all the while you doubt their intentions and feelings, no matter how much they try to reassure you. You know that your doubt is driving the two of you apart, but despite your best efforts, you can't manage to pull the relationship together; the more you get involved; the more you have to untangle the weave you find yourself in. You can never fully enjoy it, no matter how much affection you have for them. They will eventually leave you, just as you predicted. Not for any other reason than your paranoia in the first place.
>>
>>38793635
Excuse me. BPD. Borderline Personality Disorder.
>>
Love is a fictional emotion that can only be half felt by real men that are so desperate to grasp the fantasy that they become delusional. I think it's a genuine mental illness.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.