[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ This is the bed you made edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 25+ pepe.png (127KB, 585x549px) Image search: [Google]
25+ pepe.png
127KB, 585x549px
well lads. Look like being a neet at age 27 fucked a good social opportunity.
>One of my old friends from waay back asked if i wanted to go to a game club
>don't have money, too embarrassed to go
>tfw
feels bad man, i'm so ashamed of myself, i haven't hung out with anyone for over 10 years. I'll sperg out for sure. I'm scared of going out and making friends, my mother will ask questions about it and it's terrifying to answer them. My parents think i'm gay because never had a gf and if they see me going out with some dude then I'll be fucked and be made fun of. But the person who invited me might use me as a clown and I'll be the ass of all jokes with his buddies with degrees and shit. maybe it's for the best.
>>
>>38791962
least ur not gay amirite xdDD

Neet at 27? Grow up
>>
26 here. I'm about to leave 3 years of neetdom behind tomorrow.
>>
>>38791962
25 here and can't find a job. Each month that passes, I feel more and more isolated from the real word.

All my classmates have jobs and since a couple years have been prosperous.

I think I'll just resign and finish working in waste disposal or at best buy.
>>
>>38791962

>turned 27 today
>worked
>got a bunch of happy birthday message on facebook
>4 of my old fwb send me happy birthday messages on snapchat
>mom lives in another city, but ordered me a cake from the local shop
>went to the park with my girlfriend, and had a steak dinner

I'm a normie. aren't I?
>>
I'm 27 (28 at the end of the month) and basically a neet. I have no relevant experience or skillls for any job, and what I'm doing now doesn't really give me any of that either even if I were to get through it.

I don't think I've fully accepted just how fucked my life is. It wouldn't be so bad if my life leading up to this was at least more enjoyable than it was, but nope. I have nothing from all those wasted years. No good relationships. No good memories. Nothing.
>>
Turned 25 a few weeks ago, resolved to kill myself about a month ago. I called a suicide hotline but they were useless, clearly reading off a script, hung up. I think this week I'll try to get my affairs in order. I'll distribute the money I have to the people I want, write up my Living and Last Will, then go through with it. I want to drive across the country for a week or so, I'll bring several thousand dollars with me to pay my way around, including a gun somewhere I can just walk in and leave with a shotgun within fifteen minutes. Ultimately I want to reach somewhere nice in Oregon or Washington. I'm gonna find a nice clearing and shoot myself in the side of the head with a shotgun.
>>
File: fat8.png (128KB, 778x429px) Image search: [Google]
fat8.png
128KB, 778x429px
>>38792201
I know right, there is a false glimmer of hope but that is dying. My mom is losing her mind now and is screaming like a crazy bitch.
>washed the dishes
>she puts them back and re does them
I'm just about done, no prospects,no real future,so no motivation to even try since how bad i fucked up my life with chipz and games. Shit sucks lad, I wish i could do it over but i can't so i have to pick up the pieces and go from here.

I've applied at evrey fast food establishment and store in my town and called back twice to follow up and no job,shit sucks. they stay having the "were hiring !" sign but don't actually hire anyone but the inner circles of the employee's freind groups.

I would like to join the service but I had surgery as a kid that will prevent me from enlisting.I'm fucking lost and I can't sleep at night because my thoughts keep me up.regrets keep me up,and i cant' sleep anymore
>>
>>38792197
Nah, man. You don't need to be surrounded by piss bottles and cumrags. You just need to feel absolutely uncomfortable with the life you were given and as time goes by realising you will probably never be able to change that situation.
>>
>>38792231
dont you want your family to at least find your body?
>>
>>38792320
No, I've spent my life trying to get away from my family. I'm sure my car will be found within a couple days and my body soon after. I'm not trying to hide, I just want a nice place. I'll put in my will that I want to immediately be incinerated and disposed of, no funeral or wake. If my family wants to mourn me I don't even want them to believe I would consent to my spiritual presence.
>>
>>38791962
>friends from way back contact you

Wow. I had to pester my one friend from high school a little bit to get him to hang out with me after not seeing him for ten years. He brought his bitchy gf.

There were some awkward moments. I did better than him in school for the most part, but he now works in wealth management, while I live with with my parents and make near min wage. I got super drunk and spent the night over at his house with his mom and dad and his gf. I could hear his gf yelling at him in the next room over after we got back home. I didn't put my head up to the wall so I dont know what they were saying. I spent half the night throwing up in the guest bathroom toilet.

He never contacted my again after we hung out. Feel like maybe I should ask him to hang out again or have lunch some time.
>>
File: 1493783190245.jpg (31KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493783190245.jpg
31KB, 639x480px
>>38791962
Fuck it seems like everyday my family is asking if I've met any women. For fucks sake, please stop reminding me that no women like me.
>>
>>38791962
My best friend contacts me on occasion, the thing is he smokes weed and crack and drinks a lot and even though I enjoy those things, they have taken a toll on him to the point that he cons people to get money to support his habit.
>>
>>38792383
ok i hope you finally find peace anon
>>
>>38792231
>>38792383
This is basically what I was going to do. Now I have to think of something else.
>>
Will turn 25 in January might actually be the first time I've spent an entire year in NEETdom, last year I had a job for around 4 months and the year before I had a job for 5 months

Hope I can land something soon desu I'm getting worried, I have no money which is the lamest shit because I have lots of plans
And you'd think those plans and goals would motivate me to get out there but it's the opposite ffs
>>
I'm 24 years old. I absolutely plan on eventually getting a decent job and living on my own, which is much harder to do in this job market than it should be, but am I fucked when it comes to women? I am so awful at talking to women, it's ridiculous. I've never had a girlfriend, made out with a few of them, even gotten a blowjob, which I know is more than most people here, but that was all due to circumstance and happening to know some people and meeting them at parties.

Whenever I talk to women alone, all by myself, I ALWAYS fuck it up, no exceptions. I want to find and meet someone, especially someone who had the same interests as me, but I just don't see it happening any time soon.
>>
>>38792507
how do you screw it up? Explain.
>>
>>38792475
I'm not really looking for peace, I'm looking to quit. I'm just tired of trying to be happy or have something in my life when I've known this is how my life was going to go since I was eleven. I want to die but I don't want to want to die. I'm frustrated because there are no resources for guys like us, middle-class White men who have just ended up with lives not worth living and don't have anything emotionally important to fall back on. It confirms I just don't have the stuff to make it. Thank you for at least being honest.
>>38792476
It's not like men's suicides make the nightly news, Anon. You can do the same thing and no one will know you're my copycat.
>>
>>38792531
Eventually they end up hating me for being a "nice guy" and getting creepy. I never pick up on social cues and notice when they might actually like me and then I come on inappropriately. A lot of the time, they already have boyfriends, so there's nothing that I can do, but I try anyway. I don't really do that anymore but I'm still shit at talking to women. It doesn't help that I'm a little red-pilled either.

Sometimes I don't make a move when I should as well.

I feel undateable.
>>
>>38792591
Meet girls online, don't go on a date until you know she wants to fuck you so basically her dirty beforehand, meet after you've gotten some nudes and had he say she wants you, will be awkward at first but it seems you're good with that then take her somewhere and kiss her and you'll fuck
>>
>>38792591
>Sometimes I don't make a move when I should as well.
Samefag here. Also to add, I don't ask them out right when I meet them, which is supposed to be the best possible time. I end up talking to them for awhile and becoming their "friend," and then asking them out by that point, when I'm more comfortable that way. The pattern is, I end up gaining romantic feelings for them a year or two after meeting them, then by that point, they only consider me a friend, then they end up dating someone else, and then I get creepy/desperate.

Wat do?
>>
>>38792572
I'll know and will feel unmotivated to do that now. If I'm killing myself, I don't care what others think of it anyway.

It won't work now anyway. Something's not right.
>>
>>38792627
>so basically her dirty beforehand,
What?

And yeah, I haven't tried online dating but I also don't have a smartphone or a car, so I feel like I'd just get rejected online as well. Actually, I've fallen for girls online before but they never worked out either or I got rejected hard.
>>
>>38792669
Get her dirty beforehand sorry phone typing

Also if you want just practice talking to girls there was a site I used for a long time called interpals and it helped
Be careful tho, you might find your perfect girl and she'll be 10k kilometers away
>>
>>38792700
>Get her dirty beforehand sorry phone typing
It's alright.
>Also if you want just practice talking to girls there was a site I used for a long time called interpals and it helped
Oh shit, thanks my dude. Never heard of this. I'll try it out.
>Be careful tho, you might find your perfect girl and she'll be 10k kilometers away
You don't know the half of it. Met a girl on Gamefaqs who I thought was literally perfect for me. Was mostly into the same kind of games, had a similar personality to me, was shorter than me, and I seemed to click with her pretty well but first of all, she lived on the other side of the USA and second, she only ever liked me as a friend.
>>
>>38792636

Flirt with them, even if you're talking before having a date or whatever you do, as long as you say stuff like "let me see you", "you're really hot", "insert dirty joke here" then you won't be 'friendzoned'
>>
>>38792767
I'm awful at flirting though.

I'm also really inhibited so it's hard for me to get dirty for some reason even though I have sex on my mind almost 24/7. I guess I'm just a massive pussy.
>>
>>38792760
That sucks, the US is big as coast to coast. Mine have been European girls. Literally known dozens who have been super into me and would marry me even but I just lack the funds to go there. Girls usually don't care that I'm just a meet and shit but the issue is me not being able to do what I want and travel there to cum inside them.
>>
>>38792656
I'm just LARPing with the magical thinking. I've been trying out some posts like that to see how they make me feel.

I can't decide if your post actually irritated me or not though. Very clever whoever thought of it.
>>
>>38792804
This is probably all you're missing from your game desu, not that you're creepy or any of that. Flirting is easy, like I said it's being cheesy, telling her she's pretty, asking for selfies, shit like that. To get dirty it's a bit more complicated and you basically have to say 'fuck boi' tier things, for this part and in general I'd suggest you practicing on some sites where you talk to people and try getting nudes from regular girls. If you can do that then you basically know how to flirt with a girl successful irl
>>
>>38792808
>Girls usually don't care that I'm just a meet
Man, how do you do it? The girl I liked absolutely cared and I get the feeling that most women I meet would definitely care, so I'm always super secretive and always hide my status as a NEET. Or at least I would until I got my job, which fucking sucks, barely pays for shit, and barely gives me any hours, so I'm still a massive poorfag.

Should I just say fuck it, be confident, and tell them the truth?

>>38792862
Thanks, man. I've been wanting to practice for quite some time but I've been way too scared and always feel like the stakes are too high whenever I talk to any woman.
>>
>>38792859
Please stop pretending to be me, at least let me have my humble confession
>>
>>38792896
I generally just tell them the job market where I am is shit but I'm looking etc etc, if I have a shitty job I just lie and say it's temporary or that do shit on the side. Lots of girls have known me for years and seen I've been in the same situation constantly but I'm also honest with them after a while and tell them I get anxious/depressed and shit.

Which isn't a lie desu and the way I see it if a girl really cares a lot about that then she wasn't worth it to begin with

Also it's really just trial and error, it'll help you get a more apathetic attitude to it all and that helps. Girls tend to be constantly getting messages from friendly nice guys but the conversations are always the same that's why when a funny, bold, flirty guy comes around being cheesy and dirty they totally go for it. It's the equivalent of an uggo 2/10 fat girl coming up and rubbing her ass on you vs a 6/10 qt who tells you she wants to watch lotr with you this weekend.
>>
>>38793033
>I generally just tell them the job market where I am is shit but I'm looking etc etc, if I have a shitty job I just lie and say it's temporary or that do shit on the side. Lots of girls have known me for years and seen I've been in the same situation constantly but I'm also honest with them after a while and tell them I get anxious/depressed and shit.
Yeah, I can relate, only I haven't even told most of them that. I know a few people IRL who probably don't even know what I do because I'm too chickenshit to tell them that I'm really struggling financially (but it's gradually getting better).

>Which isn't a lie desu and the way I see it if a girl really cares a lot about that then she wasn't worth it to begin with
This is what people say but the vast majority of women I meet seem to REALLY care about a man's economic standing.

But anyway, thanks for the good advice. It's been getting kinda late for me, so I think I'm going to go ahead and go to bed. It's been great talking to you, though.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.