[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone still play this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: TTK-Group-Shot-H.jpg (179KB, 1000x730px) Image search: [Google]
TTK-Group-Shot-H.jpg
179KB, 1000x730px
Anyone still play Destiny on PS3 still? I miss the comfy times of staying up until 3:00 AM running raids, but I got left behind when everyone else upgrading to next-gen systems. I'd like to enjoy this game with some fellow bots, and I have nothing better to do for the next few hours since I am on medication and can't sleep. My username is luciddreamz, send me a msg, please bots.
>>
Jesus i hate that game.

That game was the game that convinced me to pretty much give up gaming, between the raids and the other shit you had to grind to get useless gear i was like what the fuck is this
>>
>>38791452
When did you stop? It got a little better after the first year, but then Year 3 rolled around and it was worse. I like the mindless grinding when it was with other people.
>>
>>38791370
Upgrade to PS4
seriously why haven't you already?
>>
>>38791479

i forget man,

but i remember doing strikes, and as soon as i would land 2 dickheads would stand there as i raced off, and then there was the you had to get the DLC shit, the straw that broke the camel's back was i got kicked off a raid half way through it. And , i was just sitting there in the dark at like 2 am, like why am i playing this
>>
>>38791643
Getting kicked off a raid is a pain. I had a
raid team I used to run with, a bunch of normies, but they were agreeable enough, I knew my shit so they didn't care. Certainly never pulled crap like that.
>>
>>38791993

ehh they did me a favor. I had been debating giving up gaming,

that was the straw that broke the camels back. I pretty much gave it up that night. i kept playing for another year or so, but i couldnt get into games anymore, and would just sit there constantly saying why am i playing this.
>>
>>38792144
So, what do you do now, without gaming?
>>
>>38792315

i spend my time trying to break out of my Neet'dom, i got to the point where i dont want to be a poor Neet anymore.

studying stock market shit to try and learn to be day trader. I'm too ugly to be a stock broker. But pretty much every day all day i study stock market shit. I figure i might fail at it, probably. But, i know my life will continue to suck if i just stay the stereotype Neet games all day, and 1 day might as well be 5 years. gave up gaming, movies, TV, etc....
>>
>>38792512

How much capital do you have to trade with?
>>
>>38792620

ehh not much bro, but im gonna start small when i finally get going, plan to start paper trading in a month or 2.
>>
I'll probably start playing when Destiny 2 comes out cause im only a pcbro
>>
>>38791370
I don't understand how the masterminds behind Halo managed to make a game with shooting so inexcusably bad.

>hurr durr I'm 2 feet away from you and have a shotgun but I'm still gonna add because it magically makes every gun significantly better
>>
>>38791370
So for PS3 you guys stopped getting content after TTK? Not like you're missing much, the new Raid is good, but I don't know how you couldn't have burnout on the game with no new content for over a year.
>>
>>38793383
Yeah, thats right. No Iron Banner or trials either. I heard I'm not missing much, but I'd still like to be a part of it. This time last year I was running raids almost every night.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.