[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Word has gone insane

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: pobrane.png (7KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
pobrane.png
7KB, 230x219px
Just explain it to me /pol/ why are we fighting sjw when they are winning? Why is world swirling into the shitter with fascists rising on the both ends of political spectrum? Is there anything we can do to stop this or the salvation lies only in the sweet cold embrace of death?
>>
Are we /pol/ now?
>>
No because /pol/ is now a gay board filled with kekistan, SHALIDAY, """libertarianism""", and twinks who listen to vaporwave. Everything is fucked.
>>
>>38789487
>Kekistan
Fuck I hate that shit so much
The people who run the 'the donald' and all those youtube 'debaters' are so fucking cringey now
>>
>>38789397
maybe you should use libreoffice instead of word fag
>>
>>38789397
>addresses pol
>on r9k
>still gets replies

The quality of our board these days
>>
>>38789397
>is there anything we can do to stop this
No, it is winnowing time again. Another big shakedown is in the air, and it WILL come in the next decades.
It could make WW2 look like a funpark too.
>>
>>38789397
Which both end of the spectrum faggot where are the right wing censors.
You don't need to censor leftards because their ideology is intellectually bankrupt and collapses under any scrutiny.
>>
>>38789397
they're not winng tho

fag
>>
>>38789487
>twinks who listen to vaporwave.

Plenty of those on r9k too.

>>38789923
Reading the title I actually thought he was talking about MS Word, I was slightly sad that it was a /pol/ post.
I go to /pol/ for those, I come to r9k for self loathing and women hate.
>>
each side is getting more extreme. I can't even imagine what the overton window will be like 5 years from now. I couldn't imagine the things talked about how in 2012
>>
>>38789397
We could always form our own country.
>>
>>38789397
Its simple anon knowledge is power.
Carry on reading books and taking those redpills eventually you will come to realise the true objectives that need to be atained and who truly is our enemy, in this fight that seems never ending and impossible.

Only then once you have read countless tomes, watched countless videos and learned that your current opininions might in actual fact be wrong or misinformed will you be able to lift the wool from your eyes and disover a new you enlighted like never before, concered beyond the small fish in the pond of party politcs and focusing on the greater fish out there in the ocean that truly matter.
>>
File: 1481199861950.jpg (12KB, 529x415px) Image search: [Google]
1481199861950.jpg
12KB, 529x415px
A certain conservative radio host (Mark Levin) wastaking calls and talking about "bullets flying civil war" today like it was nothing ("not today, but in 20 years, sure". And Alex Jones's retarded ass has called for the murder of liberals and "Civil War 2." Donald Trump took the right so far from reasonability that they now advocate the inevitable deaths of tens of millions of American people. And for what, to sell books and airtime for commercials. Christ.
>>
>>38790929
Hyperbole and misinformation. The inevitable outcome of this insane ideological division is war, because the left is totally incapable of dissuasion.
If you choose to interpret comments that point this out as inflammatory, that's incredibly intellectually dishonest.

Fun fact.
Dave is on record stating that if he was prez, he'd have built a wall on the southern US border.
>>
>>38789397
The world's only going to shit if you watch the news.
Absolutely nothing has changed in my life and I don't think things are any worse than usual.
>>
>>38791102
Mentioning it at all is incredibly dangerous and irresponsible. Let's talk about compromise, not how we will be killing each other.
Also dave mustaine is a dumbass.
>>
Even Pepe's about to be banned from youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s&t=2s
>>
>>38791756
No because that's censorship and in plain ignorance of rational fears. I'm all for compromise, but I won't accept being silenced.
We're not doing that anymore pal. Were not eliminating dissent. If you're fucking afraid, good, I'm afraid.

Dave's a fuckup but a broken clock is right twice a day.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.