[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you catfishing on OKcupid to grow your ego?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170802_015703.jpg (115KB, 1080x1320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170802_015703.jpg
115KB, 1080x1320px
Why aren't you catfishing on OKcupid to grow your ego?
>>
>>38789287
Cause it wont grow your ego. Doesnt change the fact that youre unattractive.
>>
>>38789287
> if i was attractive i could get women
Yeah that must make you feel so confident.
>>
>>38789287

Catfishing on Tinder will redpill you. You can say anything you want to these beta cucks and they still will eat it up. I don't recommend doing it for a long time because then you'll feel gay.
>>
>>38789287
A guy once bought me $800 worth of video games all because I said I played Paladins.
>>
wow even while catfishing u come off as a loser beta

i have a bullshit okc account i use solely to see what kind of dgenerate sluts 'like' and message me. protip: single moms, married poly cuckers, teenage girls with daddy issues, and self hating black chicks

okc is good for a laugh and tearing down my self esteem in order to force change so i stop attracting these losers.
>>
>>38789287
>grow your ego

No, it'd just make me realize the life of the gods I miss out on.
>>
>>38789398

I think he's playing the girl, how the fuck do you catfish some with average ass dope
>>
Is OP catfishing as the guy or the girl?
>>
>>38789431
>Is OP catfishing as the guy or the girl?

does it matter? the conversation is gay and lame and both participants sound like losers.

on okcupid and talking about team fortress? gay

if op gets 'ego boost' from men liking him pretending to be a girl, it means he gets off on male attention, ergo, op is a fag
>>
>>38789388
You catfished him or are you a real roastie?
>>
>>38789287
That guy is reddit as fuck, holy shit.
>>
I get an ego boost because these people are even lower than me. Throw some gay gaming shit in your bio and you will see how bad some guys are.
>>
Catfishing is actually detrimental for your self esteem.
After easy success, first time you're gonna try with a real pic, you're gonna crash down like WTC7
>>
File: 1470339930052.png (943KB, 900x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1470339930052.png
943KB, 900x1077px
What would be the point?

Everyone already knows it's piss easy to pretend to be a girl and catfish retards on okcupid. Doing this doesn't boost shit besides your amount of time wasted.
>>
>>38789688

>tfw neckless Junko
>>
>>38789739
have you never seen someone lean forward to eat ramen without dripping it on themselves?
>>
>>38789781

We'd see "something" if she were just leaning forward.
>>
>"I'm going to pretend to be somebody else online"
>"Gee! My self worth surely has boosted!"
>>
Why do they both have a bunch of extra h's in their names? Fuck off
>>
>>38789287

> you got any hats?
> can I borrow one for a game or two?
>>
Catfishing only deflated my ego because it furthered my self-image dysphoria. Now all it does is remind me I'm in my late 20s, alone, uninteresting, pathetic and despite an open admittance of my own faults, zero motivation to actually fix them.
>>
>>38789287
I want to call this a lame idea but I have to admit I laughed at the beta in the OP pic
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.