[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I go on a blind date?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: worry.png (268KB, 389x581px) Image search: [Google]
worry.png
268KB, 389x581px
My friend's girlfriend wants to set me up on a blind date with her room-mate. She asked me several times and has bugged me about it since, so I agreed to take the bus after work and meet this girl at a restaurant near her apartment. Apparently this girl has never been on a date, or been kissed. So I would assume she's a virgin. From the description she sounds kinda autistic but I don't know for sure. She would definitely have to be very shy to still be a virgin (she's 20 apparently). Now, since I am the one likely to end up paying for the dinner I decided to track her down, just to make sure she wasn't fat. This may sound shallow but that is quite literally my only standard. And she wasn't. She's like 4/10 in looks but then so am I.

That said, every time I think of going on a date with her, I think how it will be almost a full shift of money gone. She sounds like the kind of girl who would want to take things slow, which means multiple dates, which means shittons of money. And I still live with my parents, don't have a car, don't have much of anything. I met a grill on the internet a week ago and basically started ignoring her, forgot to message her until she called me out on it. I had given up on women but now this opportunity has suddenly popped up. I am not sure whether to go for it.
>>
File: realvswaifu.png (70KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
realvswaifu.png
70KB, 500x400px
>>38787557
>My friend's girlfriend wants to set me up on a blind date
AKA, Stacy wants her ugly, stupid, needy friend to get some action so she doesn't have to take her with her when she goes out to clubs or whatever stupid shit real women do

>3DPD
not even once

>I think how it will be almost a full shift of money gone
Gold digger whore
>>
>>38787557
I didn't read anything you posted aside from the subject, but I will be blunt. There are some things in life a man must do and teachings we must live by. A man must fish or he will have no food, he must walk or he will whither, and he must eat or he will starve. Spend your life thinking on whether to act or not and you will find you haven't moved. Seize opportunity off gut instinct and be resolute in your choice. If you want to truly live you must risk life at times nothing comes without payment no matter how small.
>>
>>38787622
Actually the gf is not hot at all, neither of them are. She almost never goes to clubs.
>>
yeah mate, but what then when the chick is absolutely fucking hideous and you can't do anything about it because you don't want to act rude?
>>
>>38787557
Whole second paragraph of ur post is you catastrophizing.
Stop and think about how tiny a price one meal is to find a perfect friend.
It could go badly as you point out of it could go well beyond your expectations.
Either way you paid for one meal initially to find out.
It's not a steep price.

Oh and if she sleeps with you she's a whore ditch her immediately.
>>
>>38787557
If u know how she looks like then its not a blimd date
>>
File: 1490153507907.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490153507907.gif
2MB, 500x500px
FUCK OFF OP
You know how many times i've literally BEGGED my (((friends))) to set me up with ANYONE, even ugly, retarded, autistic, shy, single mom, fat, idc????
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.