[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you seen a young picture of your mom /r9k/? Would you have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1418001821027.jpg (25KB, 440x410px) Image search: [Google]
1418001821027.jpg
25KB, 440x410px
Have you seen a young picture of your mom /r9k/?

Would you have dated her?
Saw picutes of her at 15-18 and in her 20s. real 7/10 cutie with nice skin and slim build with some nice looking legs. Would have dated in a heartbeat.
>>
>>38787536
where you goin with this one, anon?
>>
>>38787567
just wanna see my fellow degenerate bros
>>
>>38787536
meh not really?
Like I'm sure she was good looking but its to hard for me to disconnect that shes my mom
>>
>>38787536
This is heavy doc.

Yes. She's aged well, as a bonus
>>
>>38787536
Yeah but I wouldnt.
>>
I've seen a fair few young pictures of her, she was just some ugly ginger girs with a lot of freckles and bad acne. Now she's a slightly less ugly ginger woman with too many freckles and no acne.
>>
Not a very young picture only of her in her 30s.
she looked exactly like Lisa Ann I'm not even kidding. I know plenty of people say "you look so much like x". But it was literally the exact same face with blonde hair. Never seen two people that looked this similiar. Except my mom had smaller tits and wider hips.
>>
my mom is a solid 7 but dad is more like a 5. he was just really alpha and she was a bit of an airhead, so now i'm stuck with 5/10 looks and beta airhead genetics.
>>
My mum is one of those black south east asians. I personally find her the opposite of attractive. She also managed yo get herself pregnant out of wedlock and secure a beta provider so she seems awful.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.