[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you feel safe where you live? Do you go out at night there?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0726.jpg (38KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0726.jpg
38KB, 480x320px
Do you feel safe where you live? Do you go out at night there?
>>
>live in Australia
Yea I feel pretty safe
>>
>>38787449
It's pretty safe, I go bike riding at night, but been seeing more and more homeless around and fights break out :(
>>
I don't feel safe, but that's why I go out. In hopes of someone ending it for me. Any fate is better than surviving.
>>
>>38787449
Yeah. I live in a white neighborhood.
>>
>Live in Detroit
Not 100% safe. If you know how to handle yourself, and the places to avoid you're fine. Being robbed is thought of as your own fault, should have known to avoid wherever it happened/locked your shit up better.
>>
My town might have more cops in it than citizens and the level of corruption is insane, so no I don't feel safe at all. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>38787449
I live in suburban London. Even though the town is wealthy, so is not dangerous, our train station is shared with shithole parts of the city. Nothing is there to stop a nog from taking a train from Croydon to our little town and mugging a defenseless rich kid's phone.
>>
>>38787714
How do you handle yourself, personally?
>>
>>38787449
What is that? A pokemon?
>>
Have you been threatened or hit?
>>
>>38787449
Yes I live in boring gay Canadian suburbs.

Also what's with the night-time crime meme? Assault and robberies happen all the same during the day and at night. Actually there is more crime during the day when you account for breaking & entering.

would be muggers aren't hiding in shrubs at night on the off chance that a joggers runs by them so they can steal their 50$ nu-balances.
>>
File: PSMix_2017-01-18-15-34-50.jpg (2MB, 3546x2130px) Image search: [Google]
PSMix_2017-01-18-15-34-50.jpg
2MB, 3546x2130px
Safe as can be in a predommintaly white rural vilage in southen England.
The biggest danger is probbly getting run over by a car due to the lack of pavements thus having to walk on the road for most of the time.
>ahhh the feeling when moving away from londonistan was the best decion my parents have ever made, thanks mum and dad for moving away so i could get a propper education without being in a school rife with drugs, gangs and not to mention being in a class with 20 diffrent nationalites who can barely speak a single word of english.
>gosh i feel sorry for those stuck in the inner cities being subjected to cultral enrichment.
>>
File: _MG_0983[1].jpg (93KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
_MG_0983[1].jpg
93KB, 900x600px
>>38787449
I live in a small town in Japan. I feel fairly safe in regards to crime. I only go out at night if I really have to, though, or for festivals sometimes. Always carry a flashlight, though. The roads have hardly any lights and I don't want to get hit by a car or step on a little froggy or something.
>>
>>38787993
Has anything happened to you so far? Assuming you're american, have you ever felt that safe in America?
>>
>>38788066
The only thing that's really "happened" is that I saw a tanuki once. He just ran away, though. The wildlife here (badgers, tanuki, wild boars, venomous snakes, etc.) are more dangerous than the people, for sure. I'd never really felt that safe in America. My hometown has a pretty high crime rate, though not so much in my neighborhood, but I did have some fishy neighbors that deterred me from going even on short walks alone at night.
>>
File: 1499396413928.png (19KB, 565x540px) Image search: [Google]
1499396413928.png
19KB, 565x540px
I live in a tiny Northeastern redneck town, so usually, except there's little to no streetlamps and everything is closed by 7:30 anyway.
I'll cherish the feels until I eventually move to NYC because no jerbs here.
>>
File: 1492704391179.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1492704391179.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
Mostly, it's just that 2.5 miles away is somewhat dangerous to be walking about at 12-2am, but where I usually walk the main problem is normalfags.

>Been stared at like I'm going to go on a mass shooting
>Have most certainly been laughed at while passing by
>Had a guy say "looking crazy like that" while looking at me
>Had have someone say "let the bodies hit the floor" while staring directly at me shortly after the last incident
>Had people initiate conversations outside of "do you have money" and "where's x"
>A guy who really wanted me to sit down with him and wanted to know where I was going
>Got bullied by a girl I use to go to school with
>Have had a guy that wanted to go somewhere "private" with me
>Another guy asked me if I was gay, but it he was just messing with me desu I wouldn't have hesitated to suck his dick if he asked me to

I have felt more comfortable in a dark park at 12am then I felt in a overtly lit bus station on friday at prime hours, I guess I just walk through there because I enjoy seeing people, not interacting with them.

tl;dr it's fairly safe, most of the time I'm worried about getting hit by a cyclist or a car, this morning I almost got hit by a cyclist.
>>
>>38787449
I live in southern Bavaria in Germany and I feel perfectly secure going outside, even in the forest next to my house. The refugees aren't here yet because our town has enough money and influence.
Also, I am a girl and I prefer not to have male companionship when going outside at night.
>>
>>38787449
Live in the capital. I usually stay at home at night and go out early but I've had to walk a long way home at night a couple of times and I felt pretty safe. There is one ghetto in the city(where my friend lives) that is scary enough during the day so if i had to go there I would be pretty spooped.
>>
I live in Fairbanks, AK. The only danger is mean natives and they live downtown or in villages. Everyone with their shit remotely together lives on the outskirts because this is Alaska. Nothing to worry about outside except wolves, bears, and moose. Guns work on them all and they're all hesitant to come near humans, unlike humans.
>>
File: 1500095488782.png (134KB, 299x301px) Image search: [Google]
1500095488782.png
134KB, 299x301px
>>38787449
No. I'm surrounded by people who want me dead 24/7. Not comfy at all.
>>
File: PicsArt_08-01-11.35.05.png (277KB, 621x597px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_08-01-11.35.05.png
277KB, 621x597px
>>38787449
No.
There are security cameras all over the place, I hear screaming and people outside at night and there are people following me here
>>
Not at all. There are useless whores all around me and I am all alobe trapped in my room.
>>
>>38787449
>do you feel safe
fuck no its literally a street by street basis if its nice middle class to shit crime filled lower class with odd islands of upper middle to upper class here and no one seems to notice cause they keep to their own.
>do you go out at night there?
yes, i get antsy at night so my usual routine is to go for a walk. thugs don't bother me anymore and those that do know full well that we have a stand your ground law here and most everyone with a gun isn't hesitant to enforce it. getting mugged is for idiots that obviously have never left cookie cutter neighborhoods or are drunk.
>>
after midnight you won't find anyone outside here, way in the bumfuck nowhere.
usually only wander at night during the winter, the colder and snowier the better because fuck meeting someone else on the road.
>>
There's no nignogs but there's the occasional meth head and sometimes mountain lions. Gotta love the Midwest.
>>
i'm moving from mommy's house to a minority dominated area because i can only afford to live in a low income apartment. shit's gonna be nerve racking desu.
>>
>>38787449
I feel incredibly safe where I live. Strolling around at night after drinking is one of the best feels there is
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.