[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did it anons i had a successful first date for once! After

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: wcG5Jl05.jpg (24KB, 275x400px) Image search: [Google]
wcG5Jl05.jpg
24KB, 275x400px
I did it anons i had a successful first date for once!

After bombing out with a turbo stacy almost 3 weeks ago, i didn't feel like dating anymore. But i said fuck it, gotta keep trying. Went out with a tinder match today, and it went great.

>met for lunch at chipotle
>ate outside, talked there for about an hour
>then went to a kiddie place with mini golf and shit
>played mini golf
>raced go-karts
>went inside and played some arcade games
>mostly stuck to a shooter one where you sit down in an enclosed booth
>after a few rounds, she rested her head on my shoulder
>should i make out with her now?
>fuck, my mouth is dry as fuck
>say let's go to the cafe
>get a bottle of water
>walk outside, talk about maybe going to the movies
>nothing is playing anytime soon
>decide to do it another day
>hug her goodbye
>go in for the kiss
>awkward fucking kiss because i still had cottonmouth, but she was totally hoping for it and gave me like 5 of them back

Got home, she texted me "just got home! I had a great time with you today, anon. looking forward to getting to know you better :)"

I'm almost there robots
>>
>that first date feel
>that nervousness
>that awkward stuff
It feels great, doesnt it?
Proud of you anon, even if you are turning into a fuckin normie
Is she a qt?
>>
>>38786890
God damn, nice job anon.

t. jelly faggot
>>
lol this takes me back to my first tinder date.
it's was the hardest, spent a lot of money and got really nervous, didn't even end in sex haha.
good job anon. i will get easier from now on.
>>
>>38786890
Good luck, Anon. I hope you do well.
>>
>>38787633

Thanks everyone. Yes she is qt. Nowhere near the complete bombshell i went out with a few weeks ago, but she'll do. She's a lot sweeter anyways. She is short, pale, and has short red hair. Kind of like pic related, but natural red hair that's a bit longer
>>
>>38786890
God speed annon
I hope future dates are successful
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIE OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>38787991
This. This board is a joy free zone, and your post is wholly unwelcome here.
>>
>>38788432

I've been one of you for several years now. If i can break out of it, so can you.
>>
File: normieville.jpg (119KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
normieville.jpg
119KB, 960x720px
>>38788470
Not the point. Get out and stop gloating.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.