[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever in your life experienced what would constitute

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: BGikBCN.jpg (77KB, 1080x1149px) Image search: [Google]
BGikBCN.jpg
77KB, 1080x1149px
Have you ever in your life experienced what would constitute "white privilege"?

Have you ever tried to get a job and felt like you were treated better because you were white?

Have you ever had to interact with the police and felt like you were given more credit than they would have to a black guy?

Do you feel like you had a happier and more fulfilling upbringing than you would if you were black?

If you have, do you think it mattered in the face of all the other challenges you've been presented in life?
>>
>Do you feel like you had a happier and more fulfilling upbringing than you would if you were black?

This is the only one where I can say "yes." One time on here, I saw someone say "White privilege is being a planned pregnancy and having parents who care for you properly" or something along those lines. And it's 100% true. Why do minorities grow up to be such a burden on their communities? Because they were raised by minorities.
>>
>>38786966
Then it's systemic problems that aren't inherent to being black

The idea is if God swapped neigh but your white appearance to be black do you think you'd be treated differently because of it
>>
>>38786996
If I wore normal clothes and did not speak in ebonics, then no, I would not be treated any differently whatsoever.
>>
>>38786831
I love my white privilege desu

>Waking up at 6AM to go to work
>Being actually a productive member of society
>Owning a firearm yet having a clean record
>Heklping people out as much as possible
>Paying taxes to help lazy entitled fucks
>Killing yourself when your wife leaves your for Chad
>>
>>38786831
>Have you ever in your life experienced what would constitute "white privilege"?
No, if anything I experienced disprivilege since I can not talk about politically incorrect stuff without getting called a nazi.
>Have you ever tried to get a job and felt like you were treated better because you were white?
No, I only got one because I can speak proper german and the other guy did not.
Also the other guy was incopetent and always blamed others.
>Have you ever had to interact with the police and felt like you were given more credit than they would have to a black guy?
No, they gave me little credit and forced me to proof that a replaced a lightbulb.
>Do you feel like you had a happier and more fulfilling upbringing than you would if you were black?
No.
>>
White women view me as a subhuman, that's my priviledge
>>
>>38787202
Man it's gotta be fun being a white german during this current US election.
>>
>>38787268
I am a german in germany.
It is worse here than in burgerland.
>>
>>38786831
>live in white country
>everyone is white here
if everyone has a privilege no one has it
>>
Volunteered in Africa and people loved me there, thought I was magic or something. Ladies were all over me too.
>>
>>38786831
yes and i'm not even white
>>
>>38787534
That doesn't make sense

orig
>>
>>38786831
>Have you ever in your life experienced what would constitute "white privilege"?
No I live in a pretty multicultural place so overt racism isn't really a thing
>Have you ever tried to get a job and felt like you were treated better because you were white?
Yeah I worked sales in a high end menswear store and got better hours and location in the store than the Asian and Black guy who started with me in a way that was clear they wanted me in the high traffic areas.
>Have you ever had to interact with the police and felt like you were given more credit than they would have to a black guy?
Definitely cops are pretty racist here, not all of them but if I'm with any non white friends and we come across police I always do the talking if you're white and polite they generally let you go unless you're committing a crime in front of them
Well I had a dad so yeah. In all seriousness though there were only a few black kids in my school and they weren't treated really different than the white kids. Everyone treated them like they should act hood but otherwise they were mostly normal kids and turned out well.
>If you have, do you think it mattered in the face of all the other challenges you've been presented in life?
I think that being poor is a much bigger factor in quality of life. All the minorities in my school were well off and led normal lives played sports went to uni have good jobs and continue to live well. Having money matters way more than the colour of your skin could.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.