[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bed bugs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: fefe.jpg (45KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
fefe.jpg
45KB, 450x470px
Reminder that if you do not have bed bugs, your life is too good to be a robot and you need to fuck off immediately

>be me
>live in high rise apartment complex
>last night i am woken up at 2:00am by sassy black single mother next door bitching about something
>"AWW NO, I SAID TO DAT MUTHAFUCKA, I SAID TO DAT NIGGA, NIGGA YOU BOUT TO BE A BABYDADDY AN I BE LIKE AWW HELL NAW"
>feel something tiny crawling on my back
>instantly jump out of bed, run to bathroom and look in mirror to see what the fuck is on my back
>grab a tiny beetle thing off my back and throw it on bathroom counter
>take a closer look, it is a bed bug

In case you don't know, bed bugs are like herpes. Once you get them, you will never EVER completely get rid of them. I am so devastated that I am delirious.
>>
Well then I guess you should have kept your neet cave cleaner you fucking neckbeard. Go blog somewhere else
>>
>>38786884
You can get bedbugs by walking through a hallway.
>>
Get a bedbug cover and starve the cunts. I think lavender also helps repel them, so spray that around the corners of your bed every night. Vaccum often and wash your sheets. This all worked for me with no exterminater.
>>
>>38786884
bed bugs can infest the cleanest house all you need is people then its gg
>>
Haha, you got bedbugs from your black neighbors. They were probably crawling all over their oily linens before they decided and see what you are up to. In a way, it's just like they had been dinduing in your bed now.
>>
File: 1471304309879.jpg (56KB, 478x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471304309879.jpg
56KB, 478x720px
>>38787075
Oh no I should clarify that I heard the black lady yelling through the wall. I think she was talking on the phone or something. But I do blame the people I live among, because it is likely I got the bed bugs from the shared laundry facility or something

>>38787027
That's not going to keep them from infesting my couch, desk chair, and carpet. and plus, they can live for a year even without food
>>
>>38787143
Again, steam helps. if you don't mind having them on your skin you can put sticky shit on your body and shower the next day- the fuckers get stuck every time.
Giving up this early is ridiculous.
>>
>>38787489
Oh you're right anon, I don't mean to be so bitter. I just can't believe this happened because I feel like I don't deserved it. And I assume they are scattered across my apartment in small numbers at this point so it feels impossible to fix this problem.

Can you give example of sticky stuff to put on your skin?
>>
>>38786798
Guess you've never had scabies before
>>
>>38787739
I don't have a rash or any red bumps anon. The only reason I know I have bed bugs is because I found one crawling on my damn back, and I put it in a ziploc bag and looked up pictures of bed bugs and confirmed that it was a bed bug
>>
Bed bugs are my worst nightmare. It was bad enough having a mild carpet beetle infestation, and they don't even bite or anything and were gone once I threw out the mattress they were eating.

God be with you OP.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73KB, 800x532px
>>38788416
Thanks anon. I'm acting like I'm not bothered but I'm actually devastated, it's one of my worst nightmares too. I am not even fully conscious right now, my head is just in a funk and I can't believe this is happening. I am actually thinking about praying even though I'm not religious. DOn't end up like me: Stay the fuck away from lower-middle class apartment complexes. Rent a house instead, or fork out the cash for an upper-middle class apartment.
>>
>>38786798
Fefe a cute
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.