[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fucking sick of being stuck in my room all day, i want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: C12j0HkWgAAxvB2.jpg:large.jpg (169KB, 1280x1638px) Image search: [Google]
C12j0HkWgAAxvB2.jpg:large.jpg
169KB, 1280x1638px
I'm fucking sick of being stuck in my room all day, i want to go outside and have friends. I hate this life so much. I'm sick of it.
>>
File: 1500381085951.jpg (93KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500381085951.jpg
93KB, 600x600px
I know how you feel. It feels like being stuck in a hole that just keeps getting deeper.
>>
>>38786213
*goes out with friends*
>"i want to go back to my room and cut contact with everyone, i'm so bored and uncomfortable"

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
>>
>>38786213
this, I'm so tired of being sick, I just want to die.
>>
>>38786255
It's scary, I've been isolated so long I don't think there's any realistic path to me having irl friends and doing stuff out.

>>38786274
Yeah this is very true too. When actually doing it it's probably going to be too draining and suck.

>>38786298
sorry bro. idk what to do.
>>
>>38786377
just beeeeeeeee urself ;)

nothing could go wrong
>>
I spend all day outside working

Wouldn't recommend it desu, I would like to just masturbate 12 times a day and watch anime the rest of the time.
>>
>>38786213
I don't really have anything helpful to say, but if it helps you're certainly not alone in feeling this way.
Sometimes I get so overwhelmed with it all I just lie down on the floor and stare into space for like half an hour or longer.
>>
Its too hot outside are u crazy bro
>>
File: 1501223233725.jpg (331KB, 753x707px) Image search: [Google]
1501223233725.jpg
331KB, 753x707px
>>38786213
You say you want friends, but after decades of being socially isolated you most probably don't have any idea how to keep a conversation going, understand how friendships work, or even have the will to deal with all the stupid pointless pseudo-drama that comes with interacting with normies (Yes, normies. Only normies have friends, at least friends in the sense that you're describing. Ones that go outside and do things together.)
I'm sorry we don't live in a perfect world, but you're never going to have friends or leave your comfort zone. By this point in your life, your brain and the anxiety and apathy it's full of is in more control of you than yourself.
The ride never ends friend, you're gonna be stuck here until you're hanging by a rope alone in your room in the exact same situation you're in right now.
Welcome to the blackpill.
>>
>>38786953
Or he just reads "How to Win Friends and Influence People"
>>
File: 1501223504244.png (832KB, 1009x6647px) Image search: [Google]
1501223504244.png
832KB, 1009x6647px
>>38786953
Speaking of blackpills
>>
>>38787008
really wish someone would make a tl;dr of this. it gets posted a lot but i dont have the fucking attention span to read it all.
>>
File: z-alien.jpg (22KB, 560x304px) Image search: [Google]
z-alien.jpg
22KB, 560x304px
>>38786213
Get into video games with local tournaments.
>practice the game
>meet people at the tournament, to play friendlies.
>They recognize your skill and friendship inevitable follows
>???
>profit

And you have choices as well. Melee, Smash 4, Injustice 2, Tekken 7, ect.
>tfw I give you real advice, but you won't take it because your stuck in your ways.
>>
>>38787032
tl;dr shit's probably irreparably fucked, might as well kill yourself
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.