[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many of us think having a gf would solve our sadness?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3017.jpg (157KB, 749x883px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3017.jpg
157KB, 749x883px
Why do so many of us think having a gf would solve our sadness?
>>
>>38785855
Because so many of you haven't had a girlfriend.
>>
it won't. i knew a chad with a gf and he still killed himself lol.
>>
>>38785855
Because it's something we lack. Because we are unhappy. Maybe getting something we lack will fix that unhappiness.
>>
It wouldn't solve your sadness, but you would have someone to talk to, someone to trust
>>
>>38785855
>why do you even want a gf
>posts pic of an Asian guy with a white gf
This is slightly above mediocre b8, you've got potential though. Nice try next time
>>
>>38785855

because it does trust me
>>
She looks 40 and he looks 27-28
>>
>>38785855

I think the truest robots understand it wouldn't solve our sadness

that said have a nice warm real qt who cares about you seems like it'd lift the spirits at least a bit
>>
>>38785883
>but this ONE case proves that the general belief is false
I would bash your face in with a rock, but I can't. Please have the self-awarness to do it yourself you fucking undeserving of life literal retard.
>>
>>38785876
T H I S
H
I
S

I had a gf and it didn't solve of my problems, only some of them. So I broke up with her
>>
>>38785876
fpbp

originalioliolioliolios
>>
>>38785900
The only real bait is BLACKED
>>
>>38785925
wtf are you talking about lmao
>>
>>38785937
>So I broke up with her
So she dumped you, huh...
>>
Wouldn't say solve, but to at least feel less underperforming than normies.
>>
>>38785855
gfs suck mate. Such a waste of time.
>>
>>38785953
I am talking about you killing yourself you fucking turd.
>>
I was a beta kissless virgin faggot until I wwas 18. Then I got a gf and now I'm just a faggot. It gave me confidence in myself and also someone to be with on your day to day life.

It won't solve all your problems but it does help
>>
>>38785965
No, I've been dumped before. I dumped her actually after 2 years so I could try for a better gf.

She was probably hotter than any gf any of you losers could get though
>>
Having someone interested in you is nice but inviting another person with all their good and bad into a robot's life with all their good and bad probably won't work out. Leave the failed, used-up stacies to betabux who will love them regardless of their past and the good females to the chads. Shithead brad deserves to be alone and robots should seek some form of personal agency. The truth is immutable but lets change our perspective
>>
I believe it when robots say they dumped a gf because thats what happens when they realize the reality of how tiring it is to maintain a normie life
>>
>>38785855
Because its something that most people have and robots tend to lack. Its sort of like looking for a problem with the only evidence being a comparison of two things.
>>
>>38785900
>>38785908
>they don't know Rachel and Jun
kys "robots"
>>
I stopped caring about never having a gf and being a virgin when I was 16, because other problems took over and just grew in severity. I'm almost convinced that people whose main issues are not having a gf or not having sex either underage or successful in other areas of life. Compared to how shitty life can get, those things are really minor.
>>
>>38785855
Jun is literally the perfect husband. Honestly if you want to be a girls bf just tame cute cats and cook comfy food.

t. fembot
>>
File: 1498488243254.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px)
1498488243254.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>38786852
>Rachel and Jun
why would we watch normie vloggers
>>
>>38785855
It would dramatically improve the quality of my life if I had someone to be physical with and do things outside with. I've had them in the past and know what I'm getting into, I also know things to avoid doing to waste both of our times like sitting around doing fuckall watching movies.
>>
>>38785855
Guess you're right I should stop even thinking that women exist.

Thanks pal this was what I needed.
>>
>>38787226
>normie vloggers
Wrong.

>>38787165
Rachel is literally the perfect waifu desu senpai
>>
>>38787226
The redhead is absent on his comfy cooking channel, JunsKitchen. Just him and his chill as fuck cats.
>>
>>38785883
Depression isn't the same thing as being sad and discontent with life.
>>
File: 1500587567650.png (156KB, 500x522px)
1500587567650.png
156KB, 500x522px
Because believing one person could relieve us of our miserable state of mind is enough to keep the before mentioned person going.
>>
my gf really supports me and helps me get back up when I'm really down in the dumps and start sinking

its good to have someone there to help you through the sadness
>>
>>38785855
>imagine being a female with such low smv that you have to debase yourself with an Asian man

We should not be angry, we instead should feel sorry for her
>>
>>38787348
so you made this thread just to shill these random faggots from JewTube? That's it? Fuck you, normalfaggot.
>>
>>38787641
Fuck off normie

Unsuprisingly non-original
>>
>>38787924
I'm not the OP retard. Is your IQ 90 or something?
>>
>>38785855
Because you don't want a gf. You want someone to take care of you and make you feel better. You want your mom, with sex
>>
>>38787857
Better than an obese, virgin NEET :^).
>>
>more trust in yourself
>able to have someone at your side when in public who distracts you from worrying to much about other people
>reason to keep shit decent around you, instead of just thinking "fuck, who cares?"
>reason to actually look toward the next day, instead of wallowing in a "now" with little to do but shift your own thoughts back and forth or consume
>dick satisfied, and more of it on coming home, no longer a need to desperately avoid attractive women for fearing any sexual tense moment.
>actual wish to build a nest assuming you get crazy enough to thing you can keep her

There are reasons we hate women but still have tfwnogf at the same time. No, girlfriends are not a happypill, but having one would help with a shitload of my daily troubles.

Otoh the problems that vanish are just quickly replaced by problems you wouldn't even have on your own.
>>
>>38785925
>muh consensus
You don't know what the consensus is, because you don't interact with other humans anyway. Why are you crying about anecdotes?
>>
>>38786056
And fuck this room temperature IQ normalfaggot kike who thinks he's some sort of Chad while spending his evening on 4chan. Thinks his anecdotal input is worth the effort to share, but for some reason thinks he's the hottest shit ever to grace the board just because he's been with a few sluts. This is the normalfaggot: Unfunny, unoriginal, boring, and thinks the validation from women defines his worth as a man. Very sad.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.