[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is holding up your suicide?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 19nmtg.jpg (23KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
19nmtg.jpg
23KB, 352x352px
What is holding up your suicide?
>>
File: IMG_0243.jpg (16KB, 229x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0243.jpg
16KB, 229x300px
This comment is orginoli

And this picture is related
>>
>>38785550
the possible 3d waifu
>>
>>38785550
The fact that im not suicidal
>>
>>38785550
Too lazy to.
>>
File: Pepe Sad USA.png (12KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Sad USA.png
12KB, 212x238px
The fact that I've been going to therapy with a bunch of highschoolers for the last two months and I've been suprisingly funny, friendly, and gave good advice there. We're throwing a party at the end of the summer and I plan on asking anyone willing to listen to me to commit group suicide with me when the party dies down. This is literally the only thing stopping me from killing myself now.
>>
Death will come sooner or later anyway, I might as well see what happens in the meantime.
Though because depression I took an ethical altruistic viewpoint, "If I can't be happy, at least I can try and make other people's lives better" and all that.
As long as I have something to give, I will never kill myself. Though if an opportunity arises where I can give my life to save another, I'll do it in a heartbeat.
>>
Kemono Friends

S2 announced last week
>>
>>38785550
The fact that life's only purpose is feeling something, and as long as I'm sad I know that I felt things like love, friendship and joy in my life at some point. Try to find your joy or claim it back.

Suicide is in like 99% of all cases dumb as fuck: If you want to die so much that you've got nothing to loose you could also do awesome stuff like taking all the drugs, fuck random hookers, talk to girls or blow yourself up via suicide vest next to some terrorist after you've joined isis. Are you scared of pain, STDs or a simple "no"? Why? You're suicidal tho. Suicidialism or nihilism makes you an uebermensch being able to give no fuck about anything you feared to get or to loose whilst you thought that your life's somehow important to you.

In the end nothing does matter, neither you, nor I, nor the goyims turning the frickin' frogs gay. In the end the only thing that matters is the momentum and the things you feel.

Life is prison as long as you are willing to pretend it's one.

Stop being a fag and do something.
>>
fear of doing it and how there will be nothing

but i came from nothing and will eventuaply be nothing so i guess that doesnt matter.

wouldnt hanging or gun to temple hurt? im not suicidal at all i just hate that you can really do it without getting people trying to save ypu for no reason
>>
Does it make any of you mad that if you try and fail youbhave to pay medical bills if someone cut you down from hanging? using nembutal should be a human right.

what even happens from failed gun suicides? can you never own a gun again/have what you have taken by police?
>>
evens I kill myself before my birthday
odds I wait
dubs on my birthday
>>
I'm too scared, I'll admit it the cold void of death is both terrifying and comforting, but definitely more terrifying.
>>
Waiting for a pizza, and i'm kinda happy lately, also reading battle Royale and blame manga
>>
>>38785550
I need to finish my degree and get a job. It will get better after this right?
>>
>>38785550
My life is too easy to just end it. When things start getting hard than ill lill myself
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.