[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /selfhate/ good?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1478235901034-r9k.jpg (71KB, 365x363px) Image search: [Google]
1478235901034-r9k.jpg
71KB, 365x363px
Is it slightly useful? You dont't blame your problems on others and blame yourself when anything goes wrong. Isn't that a good mindset to have?
>>
>>38785149
Blame is an ego ridden superstitious concept that should be eradicated
>>
>>38785149
not really
considering reality is a simulation that exists for only yourself, blaming literally everyone else would be better than blaming yourself
>>
>>38785149
No because you will always assume everything will go wrong and close yourself off from the outside work. Girl starts to talk to you and flirt with you. You will assume she wants something from you.
>>
>>38785193
Sure selfhate can lead to that, or it could potentially be better as long as you have a strong enough sense of discipline, determinism, and hope.
>>
>>38785149
It only is when you manage to improve and become so good at whatever went wrong that it doesn't go wrong again.
By this I mean you need to make SURE to keep trying to make the best out of things, and not just go ''I'm a fuckwad this will go wrong so why would I''.
You need to go head first and try as hard as possible to make shit work, and when it doesn't, you improve and do it again. Kind of like Goku.

Also, don't exaggerate and think every single fucking thing as your fault. If it isn't going to go right, it isn't going to go right, always thinking it didn't go right because you suck could lead to a shitload of frustation.
>>
>>38785166
This desu senpai.

Blame is no use to fucking anyone. Blaming yourself does not make yourself good or well adjusted, it just makes you need to see a therapist.
>>
File: pest bubonica.jpg (45KB, 1394x758px) Image search: [Google]
pest bubonica.jpg
45KB, 1394x758px
>>38785320
>>38785312
This pretty much.
Emphasis on discipline. Since without it you might just end up going full japanese and fucking karoshi or fucked up in the head.

In the end you need to have balance with a little bit of focus on being a great fucking human being so things will ''go wrong'' as little as possible.
If it still does, whatever. You tried your best.
>>
>>38785149
In my opinion self-hate puts less of a burden on others and more on myself, making myself more beta than I was prior. It could be used for improvement but like that's possible.
>>
>>38785149
Blaming your problems on yourself is good if it encourages you to be proactive about fixing them.
>>
>>38785149

Only in moderation. Being able to admit when something is your fault is good but not being able to see when someone or something else has made a mistake is a bad thing. Try to learn to figure out when it is you and isn't you. If you can, you'll be a better person overall it's a trait thats only really found in genuine decent human beings. I know too many dickheads that cannot admit when they're wrong so you're already one step ahead of them anon :D
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.