[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Birthday present for a girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: melania.png (485KB, 428x600px) Image search: [Google]
melania.png
485KB, 428x600px
Need to buy a present for a girl who is NOT my girlfriend, but I know nothing abut women so I don't know what to get.
Any suggestions or advice?
I've got one thing in mind that's really stupid but I think she'll like it because she's got a good sense of humor. Do women like funny gifts?

thank you bots
>>
Do you ever remember her saying "Ugh anon, I want xyz so bad!" Get her that thing. It will make her feel special that you remembered something she said.
>>
what is their relationship to you and what kind of hobbies and interests do they have?
>>
>>38785140
flowers or/and money
in my country we normaly jut give them an envelope with some money in it and write happy birthday on the outside
if you really wanna get her a gift try a book or if you are knowledgeable into make-up and know what she uses buy her that
have a nice life
>>
>>38785173
trying to think of something like that, thanks anon
>>
>>38785140
you'd be better off ruling out what NOT to buy
>clothes are out of the question
>lovely dovey stuff like flowers and stuffed toys are also out
She ain't your girlfriend so the stakes aren't too high, don't spend too much
>>
>>38785173
naw nigga, she would literally say that as an unsubtle hint that she wants her beta-orbiters to spend a lot of money on it for her
>>
>>38785140
Buy a book
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.