[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can any robots tell me about the us army

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: mistake.jpg (304KB, 1031x659px) Image search: [Google]
mistake.jpg
304KB, 1031x659px
can any robots tell me about the us army
>>
File: 1500489654071.jpg (21KB, 527x556px) Image search: [Google]
1500489654071.jpg
21KB, 527x556px
>>38784852
is where all the good goys can go die for Israel
>>
>Dying for the kikes

Only Mexicans, niggers, and white trash go
>>
>>38784852
>normie fest
>War on Terror means you will mostly deployed mostly to shitty countries.
>Politically correct garbage has gotten out of control and you will spend countless hours in mandatory sexual harassment education seminars.
>filled with idiots.
>Enlisted get treated like shit.
>benefits actually are not that great.
>>
>>38784852
>make you the most physically and mentally perfect youve ever been
>join a lifelong brotherhood that doesnt end even after retirement
>great pay
>travel the world to kill degenerates with explosives with your new bros
>if you lose a leg, you get not only extra money, extra respect, but can design any type of leg you want
>all the prostitutes in other countries want you
>might find your long lost love like a ww2 love story
>telling your grandkids war stories that make them think youre a superhero
Why havent you joined?
>>
File: 1394290112510.gif (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1394290112510.gif
2MB, 960x540px
>>38784852
>mfw literally going into the army in nine hours and 29 minutes

FUCK HELP ME
>>
>>38786219
>>most mentally perfect youve ever been
sure I heard PTSD is indicative of perfect mental health
>>join a lifelong brotherhood that doesnt end even after retirement
or you might get bullied or lose half your friends in battle
also after retirement the only thing that was really forcing you to be close to each other is gone
>>travel the world to kill degenerates with explosives with your new bros
more like you get killed by boobytraps and explosives and you have to be nice to your potential enemy cause its guerila warfare
>>if you lose a leg, you get not only extra money, extra respect, but can design any type of leg you want
but the payout that seems great at first probably won't last you for the rest of your life and no employer hires cripples out of respect
>>all the prostitutes in other countries want you
they might also want to kill you
>>might find your long lost love like a ww2 love story
why would your long lost love be in the middle east?
overall the army is not something I recommend
>>
>>38786584
>Why would your long lost love be in the middle east?

Because the women are fucking beautiful
>>
>>38786646
how can you tell when they are wearing hijabs all the time?
>>
>>38786219
t. recruiter

I actually think the military is a good choice for robots (it basically gaurantees you will always be somebody) but this is just blatant lies, especially the great pay part.
>>
Join the navy, no stuipd standing in the Middle East sand pits hoping you don't die,
>>
>>38785105
>>38785130
falling for the "dying for jews" meme
Military is based, anti-leftist, and fosters discipline.
Navy and airforce are cucked with pussies. Army tries to buy and scam you.
semper fi
>>
Didn't get through meps. Worst regret of my life.
>>
File: fack.jpg (77KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
fack.jpg
77KB, 800x559px
>Mfw my nation is not involved in any conflict and the military is boring as fuck
>>
US Army Special Forces here:

pros:
>if you're not in shape or you're a pussy it'll teach you the basics of how to be a man
>the possibility of getting to kill sand people while the chance of getting hurt of killed yourself is pretty small comparatively
>if you join combat mos you'll be around mostly men and who are right wing and anti SJW
>get to shoot guns and are taught how to kill people on government tax dollars

cons
>sometimes shitty hours
>mediocre(but not terrible) pay for those shitty hours
>getting fucked with and hazed can be shitty if you're a huge pussy
>small possibility of dying
>>
>>38784852
Everyone thinks that going into the army means you automatically become an infantry grunt like in the movies, but that's completely false. Most soldiers remain on base, and few of them ever ship out. The chances of getting shipped out and blown up in a Jihadist's akbar are slim to none.
>>
>>38787654
Can't believe you left out:
>when you leave your knees and back will be destroyed
>you develop foul language so bad you actually have to teach yourself not to swear or insult people offhand
>you grow a deep abiding hatred civilians and their fucking sloppy goldbricking ways
>>
>>38788184
will putting on a ton of weight help with the knee damage? a lot of skinny people complain about their knees
>>
>>38788322
Lose as much weight as you want. It's the rucking that destroys your joints and back. Running in full kit will do that to you.
>>
>>38786279
What, your ship?
I thought they put you up in a hotel the night before so you can get bussed to MEPS on-time
>>
>>38786714
Depends what you do while your in. You're a federal employee so you at least get all the benefits a postal worker has and you'll definitely get/stay fit.

There's worse out there and you get public respect even if it was always just a 9-5 for you.
If you hate your job try taking free time (if any) to study and use your GI bill once you get out.
>>
>>38787654
Im guessing Special Forces keeps you on call too; how often do you actually get a mission?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.