[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idk what to do anymore. All the videogames I used to play just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: mYwcDNT.jpg (33KB, 541x547px) Image search: [Google]
mYwcDNT.jpg
33KB, 541x547px
Idk what to do anymore. All the videogames I used to play just seem boring now, and so a lot of the youtube videos I watch arent as interestig anymore. Videogames were basically the only thing I find fun in as well.
I would try and shape up and get a gf but im <18 with strict mormon parents and at a boy only school so have nowhere to find one even if i wanted to.
What do?.
>>
MODS WE GOT A RULE VIOLATION HERE
>>
when is your birthday, OP?
>>
You could always kys? I knew a Chad who killed himself a few days ago. Even Chad knows this world is shit.
>>
>>38784866
thats not him you fucking retard
>>
>>38785000
tell me more, phampai
>>
Nah im not killing myself b4 even going to uni
>>
>>38785044
sure thing
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/tampabaytimes/obituary.aspx?n=charles-francis-mcfadden&pid=186193691&fhid=5462
>>
>>38784839
have you tried anime and going on night walks and fishing
>>
>>38785035
I think he's talking about OP said he's under 18
>>
>>38785172
Ive watched a few things, like hxh death note and corey in the house. Occasionally I go on night walks with papi so yeah i guess ill try them out on my own sometimes. Thx for the suggestion :)
>>
you, my friend, are lucky and on your way to success. quit games, youtube, and all 4chan boards but the following: /lit/, /fit/ and /fa/. if you want to dress to fit in with normies, go to /r/streetwear.

practice your social skills, if you have friends in school hang out with them as often as you can. if you get invited anywhere accept. this way you will meet new people (and yes, girls aswell) and expand your social circle.

once you get in an exercise routine your mood should go up and if you read regularly your attention span will go up, your thoughts will be more coherent and you will be able to verbalize them better.

people WILL notice if you dress better, and compliment you on it. be sure to visit the skincare general on /fa/ and go to a dermatologist if you have acne.

if you follow all this, you're pretty much guaranteed to get a gf within the next year.

good luck anon
>>
>>38786023
Thanks for your help :), ill try my best to make (at least some) of these things. It would still be ok to browse 4chan and play vidya a bit tho right, just not like the 3 hrs a day i do atm
>>
>>38786102
honestly if you can do it, i'd quit games cold turkey. as said, 4chan is ok as long as you stick to /lit/ /fit/ and /fa/. the other boards are degenerate, especially this one.

however if you socially play games at friends houses for example, it's obviously ok.
>>
>>38786023
>if you want to dress to fit in with normies, go to /r/streetwear.
Please, I'm begging you, DON'T.
>>
>>38786216
i know it's pleb, but if fitting in with normies is what he wants to do, going full streetwear works wonders.
>>
>>38786023
>streetwear
>fa

K Y S
>>
>>38786023
Thanks for your help :), ill try my best to make (at least some) of these things. It would still be ok to browse 4chan and play vidya a bit tho right, just not like the 3 hrs a day i do atm

>>38786210
Cool
>>
I used to get trolled for what I wear but I found out a way to stop it, I do all kinds of fitness and health shit.
They can't troll you if you are in shape and impress them, I don't like doing it but it works.
>>
>>38786355
Noice, ive tried doing exercise routines b4 cuz im overweight, but Ive always given up beacuse ive found them quite challenging and annoying. Did you encounter this and if so what would you reccomend i do?
>>
>>38786391
Ran c25k and didn't stop even though it felt like I was going to die every time.
Also you gotta cut all sugar from your diet.

Also also check out tails gets trolled you underageb& newfag.
>>
>>38786525
Yeah i looked at a few comics. Whats so gr8 about it?
>>
>>38784839
Start working or focus on school if everything is mundane. Eventually even those shitty skinner box iphone town builder games will feel like nirvana.
>>
Depressed doesn't mean ugly or sperg-like. These normie retards on plebbit use it as a cop-out of any responsibility, dont bring that shit here
>>
>>38784839
MODS MODS MODS he's under 18
>>
>>38787341
Pls no b4n
>>
Okay OP. First thing is first. Only take half of this guy's advise.>>38786023

Dress better, but move slowly. Kill the sweats in public unless you're very obviously hung over. This is only really acceptable after you have established yourself in a social circle. You can't go out hungover if you weren't drinking WITH people the night before. Don't be an alchy.

Next, cut back on your vidya. I play a lot, but I keep it to the late hours. Work on moderation.

Go to the gym a little. Maybe real heavy for a couple months to get a base level of muscle, then cut it back. You don't need to change your life all at once.

>>38786355 has a good point. People will notice if you start to change you fashion too quickly. Don't let them berate you for trying to be better.

>>38786525 You do not need to cut all sugar unless you're like, diabetic or have an abnormally slow metabolism. Moderation is key my dude.

MOST IMPORTANT MOST IMPORTANT MOST IMPORTANT

DO THE THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY. Don't let discomfort get in the way of happiness. My Aunt always told me that you need to get a little uncomfortable to get anywhere in life.
>>
Nope nope nope cut all sugar it's poison.
>>
>>38788226
if you cut sugars you need to up your carb intake... Ever wonder why people do no carb diets? Because they can use sugar as alternative energy and burn more fat...
>>
>>38788309
You know absolutely nothing about nutrition.
>>
>>38788893
You are c0rrect.
>>
>>38787916
Don't listen to this idiot
>Go to the gym a little. Maybe real heavy for a couple months to get a base level of muscle, then cut it back. You don't need to change your life all at once.
what kind of retarded shit is this?
Hit the gym as soon as you can and get in it at least 4 times a week. Hit up /fit/ for some advice.
>>
>>38784839
suck some boys its cute you can be cute too
>>
>>38784839
You are slowly descending into robothood. Embrace it, normies are fucking stupid. I'd rather stay miserable and depressed than live like them.
>>
>>38786023
This, except ignore basically everything he said and go on /biz/ instead. Buy ETH, watch your gains explode and brag to your parents you're dropping out to be a cryptocurrency trader.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.