[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obscure feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1433176605616_1.png (89KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1433176605616_1.png
89KB, 750x750px
>ywn live in small town alberta and work on a ranch, tending to horses and raising cattle in the open prairies
>ywn come home to a gf with a qt alberta accent making you a hot dinner after a long day's work
>>
>>38783806
Small town Albertan here. Be fucking wary of alberta girls. They're absolutely trash
>>
>>38783806
>tfw I'm a Newfie
>a friend called me an idiot for going to university again, instead of going to muh oul sands
>7 years later, the oil sands are gone in the shitter
>haven't heard of that friend in about as long
>not sure if i should hope he still has a job (he has a kid), or not (he was a bit of an idiot)
>>
>Alberta accent

I didn't realise there was an Albertan accent. You all sound identical to Americans.
>>
>>38783950
Even if the oil sands aren't making money there are still more job opportunities in Calgary than in all of Newfieland.
>>
>>38783806
>live in the 1800s as a farmer
>be poor but have a community that helps everyone in it out
>marry a 5/10 homely girl soon after becoming a man
>she churns butter and nits things while you tend to the fields
>have 10 children with her
>celebrate Christmas every year and celebrate harvests
>kids get older, some stay at farm and expand it and others leave to California to find gold
>entire community helps pitch in to send your nerdy kid off to university
>grow distant and never see him again for the next 10 years
>he never even writes to you
>one day see a carriage come into town
>your son is in it, dressed up in Yankee clothing looking fancy as fuck
>you re-unite over time and he feels bad about never talking to you
>turns out he engineered a new type of musket that's earning him thousands of dollars
>puts it into the village and your farm
>growing older
>one day become very sick
>sitting by your bed is your wife, talking to you and telling you stories of your life that you've grown too senile to remember
>die knowing you will be re-united with God in his kingdom
Who else /revolt against the modern world/ feels here?
>>
>ywn see a cute girl massively poop herself on the metro and comfort her while she cries and farts
>ywn be the guy who invented boxer-briefs
>ywn learn exactly how much ground coffee to put in the filter to make the brewed coffee the perfect strength
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.