[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder to you pathetic scrubs that he will NEVER come back.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 78.jpg (89KB, 634x580px) Image search: [Google]
78.jpg
89KB, 634x580px
Reminder to you pathetic scrubs that he will NEVER come back.
>>
he's finally having sex in hell but with dudes and demons
>>
>>38782783
Can someone post the original pic? With the black guy in the back?
>>
>>38782783
do you think he fucked that cream pie?
>>
File: 1401059273096.jpg (501KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1401059273096.jpg
501KB, 960x1280px
>>38782783
At least he got his retribution and will forever be remembered as... uh... a dude who really wanted to have sex with a blonde but didn't.
>>
He wasn't a good person, and certainly was no hero, but I obviously empathize greatly with him. Life was unfair to him. Although, he had no right to ever complain about money troubles.
>>
>>38782783
people are saying elliot was a chad in a betas body.
and other people are saying elliots was a beta in a chads body.

so which is it and why is he so hard to figure out ?
>>
Fuck Elliot Rodgers because of him isla vista has more police and is no longer as lit. I fucking despise that stupid piece of shit fuck
>>
>>38783353
He was a beta. Chad can make his circumstances work for him. Elliot couldn't make anything work. Even his "retribution" was thwarted by a locked door. The guy was a loser.
>>
>>38782783
How tall was Elliot? He wasn't a manlet was he?
>>
>>38784009
5'7 or 5'8 I believe
>>
>>38782783
He comes back every time someone starts a thread of him, makes a video of him or paints a picture of him. You just made him come back a bit by starting this thread.

>>38782813
There's no black guy in the original pic, he was photoshopped into it.
>>
>>38783379
as lit in what sense?
>>
I have an Ex who personally lost friends to Elliots psychotic turbovirgin rampage, and every summer she gets very sad and remembers all of her lost.
>>
File: 20160902_162637.png (685KB, 730x1389px) Image search: [Google]
20160902_162637.png
685KB, 730x1389px
>>38783353
He was definitely beta in Chad's body. He had the looks but was too shy to even try.
>>
File: Elliot_Selfie_(20).jpg (45KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_Selfie_(20).jpg
45KB, 960x717px
>>38784990
Odd. I can see his eyes through the glasses for the first time ever, and they are looking AWAY from the camera. Never noticed it before even if I first saw this image in May, 2014. Granted, this one's not really my favorite one.
>>
Do stacies have crushes on him now, like the columbine shooters?
>>
>>38784990

He was too arrogant, he expected women to come up to him, he was dumb retard and failed on his killing spree
>>
>>38785199
Yes they have. It's probably because he has been so famous for so long. Had he been famous for a year or so only, they wouldn't be interested.
>>
>>38785265
You sound like you're brainless moron yourself. Or a teenager.
>>
>>38785328

I'm just tired of people praising an idiot who blamed others for his own failings then didn't even kill those he blamed but rather killed randomers including his beta housemates
>>
>>38785375
It is not his own failing if he was born autistic and had several other conditions and illnesses preventing him from having normal communication with people. Only a normie could be abusive enough to claim that it was his own failing if he failed for those things.
>>
>>38785328
No, that anon has the right of it. He even said in his manifesto that he never attempted to interact with girls when he went to parties. He just stood in the corner with his expensive clothes on; and when 10/10 blondes didn't line up to suck his dick, he got raging butt-blasted about it.
>>
>>38782783
Thank God. The world is better off without him.
>>
>>38785679
>he never attempted to interact with girls when he went to parties. He just stood in the corner with his expensive clothes on; and when 10/10 blondes didn't line up to suck his dick, he got raging butt-blasted about it.
That's all because he was autistic and could not understand the rules of social interaction to the point of accepting them. He could not see why men always need to approach women and women seldom approach men. The reasons for such order were beyond his comprehension.

It's twisting my stomach how you FBI/other guys trying to prevent the following are saying completely idiotic things about him, distorting the truth about his illnesses and their effect to be something as blatant as "being butt-blasted about 10/10 blondes not lining up to suck his dick", It's not making me feel sick for his sake only but for the sake of all people with similar problems, such as autism.

Need to go.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-28197785

"I told him, "When you see a woman next time you're on campus and you like her hair or sunglasses, just pay her a compliment."

I got in touch with him a few weeks later and asked if he did it. He said "no". And when asked why not, he said "Why do I have to compliment them? Why don't they compliment me?"" Dale Launer about Elliot.
>>
>>38783379
Guess Elliot is still btfoing norms from beyond the grave huh normalshit
>>
Elliot was so hot.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.