[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do girls like guys that have no self awareness/self self

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 2131231.jpg (1MB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2131231.jpg
1MB, 2048x1024px
why do girls like guys that have no self awareness/self self conscious?
>example: niggers and chads.
is that is what is supposed to make you alpha?your not scared of anything or death because your a big dumbass that can't think of anything.
>>
grills are biologically programmed to appreciate confidence because its more likely to align with being a provider of food in a Darwinian scenario
>>
>>38782489
>no self awareness/self conscious
is it also cause they can manipulate them ?
>>
File: blackedrespect.jpg (25KB, 351x468px) Image search: [Google]
blackedrespect.jpg
25KB, 351x468px
>>38782511
im not sure appreciate how narcissistic the guys that girls like are.
>>
>>38782511
>>38782451
>self awareness/self self conscious
i think youre misunderstanding this, most chads arent completely empty headed animals, they know what theyre doing most of the time. and when they do horrible shit they know theyre doing it, they just dont give a fuck. thats the part that makes women worship them
>>
>>38782451
Because while much worse for creativity (which in general women don't care about, unless mentally ill), having zero self awareness is a hard barrier against neuroticism and depression, which are the biggest turn offs
>>
>>38782535
but they all said elliot roders was narcissistic and thats why they all hated him.
>>
>>38782580
>most chads arent completely empty headed animals
but they have the look in their eyes like they are lol.
>>
>>38782580
>and when they do horrible shit they know theyre doing it, they just dont give a fuck. thats the part that makes women worship them.
but isnt that degeneracy, are women degenerates ?
>>
>>38782596
When you think about it, Elliot was, at least in the last stage of his life, a chad. Unfortunately he was an alpha in a beta body which prevented girls from ever being attracted to him.
>>
>>38782511
No. Manipulation can be done by anyone who holds what the other person wants/needs. Its not difficult and does not require someone to be a certain type of person, but it can backfire.
you have to think back yo a survival scenario. Narcissism is a prioritising of the self and by extension your offspring, and a desire to prove yourself to other people (because narcissism doesnt really work if you claim to be all that and have absolutely nothing to show for it). These traits are beneficial to survival in a hunter gatherer world, thats why they are desirable.
>>
>>38782451

It's called not being a pussy anon.
>>
>>38782672
He was rich and attractive tho. Isn't the general consensus he was a beta in a chad's body?
>>
>>38782672

He was shitcunt, which prevented anyone caring about his existence.

He was reasonably attractive and had a fair lifestyle. He was just an obnoxious piece of shit, like most of the failures that style themselves as "robots". A walking source of donor organs.
>>
>>38782697
you can be a pussy and feel bad all the time and still force yourself to do the right things or the things chad does.
>>
>>38782451
they're dumber and easier to manipulate
>>
File: Gummo_3_5579.jpg (112KB, 280x359px) Image search: [Google]
Gummo_3_5579.jpg
112KB, 280x359px
Females have no self awareness or self consciousness. Birds of a feather flock together so the expression goes. They are intimidated by your obscure knowledge and dilletante prowess in whatever flavor of the month interest. Recently a girl at work overheard me and a bro discussing alcohol and she seemed interested. Later on I mention a new wine I got and invited her over to taste. She actually goes along with it, only for me to regret ever inviting her. Bear in mind I'm no sommelier or beerfag, I do like my scorecards and trying to figure them out but at the end of the day I'm still trying to get drunk. None of that swish and spit nonsense. Stacey bitch just chugs like we were drinking boone's farm though. I decide to punish her at this point and put on Gummo, telling her it's one of my favorite films and make her tell me what she thought after. She goes on about how it's a dark humor and xD so randumb. She's too stupid to even make herself sound stupid. This was 2 weeks ago and I'm still pissed off I wasted an evening with her. She gave good succ though so not all bad. Moral of the story is never expect anything from women more than sex or else you'll be dissapointed. Women are a meme.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.