[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I AM ENTITLED TO A HAPPY LIFE!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1397600396695.png (94KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1397600396695.png
94KB, 396x385px
I AM ENTITLED TO A HAPPY LIFE!!!
>>
>>38780925
what do you do after this realization?
>>
Everybody is, Anon. But no matter how rightly ours some things may be, we don't always get them (also check these dubs.
>>
A happy life won't just come around. You have to make it happen
>>
>>38780938
I destroy society. What use is society if it doesn't give me a happy life

>>38780966
No, i am entitled, i shouldn't have to work for it. A happy life is the right of every person
>>
>>38780966
You shouldn't have to do anything to be happy.
>>
[spoilerThe only happiness is in death, to achieve enlightenment you must end your physical existence[/spoiler]
>>
>>38780925

The world owes you nothing

It's about what you are given and what you take. You get exactly what you deserve
>>
>>38781015
> i shouldn't have to work for it
You are one lazy ass motherfucker, get off your ass and do something. The only thing you do is complain
>>
>>38781213
Attack my argument, not my character you peon
>>
>>38781213
Hooray for ad hominems, polchek.
>>
>>38780925
Jesus fucking christ, do you actually believe that?
You are not entitled to anything you egotistical fuck. You only exist because your parents had the crippling realisation they would die an no one would remember or care if they didnt have kids. The universe, and most other people, are indifferent to your suffering, just as you are indifferent to the suffering of the 100 billion people that have already lived and died on this planet, and the other 7.5 billion who are still living. You dont want to work for anyone else's happiness, so why should they work for yours?
>>
>>38780925
Nope you are entitled to life , liberty and the pursuit of happiness , that's it , weather you successfully achieve it is up to you.
>>
>i am entitled
Most of you here desu
>>
File: img_6087.jpg (65KB, 540x568px) Image search: [Google]
img_6087.jpg
65KB, 540x568px
>>38781154
>implying capitalism distributes resources fairly
>>
>>38781015
If you are entitled to it why aren't you living a happy life? Oops looks like you're not entitled to it after all.
>>
>>38781557
t. involuntary egoist

>>38781996
out of date, we don't living in those times anymore

>>38782121
Even this dumb fuck is entitled to a happy life
>>
>>38780925

You are the only person who can provide you with a happy life.

Every single moment of happiness for everyone that has ever lived has come from within themselves.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.