[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, am I a normie?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2370.jpg (113KB, 1199x1207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2370.jpg
113KB, 1199x1207px
>more than five friends
>have been kissed by guys
>shaved legs, effort in my appearance
>super skinny recovering anorexic

But on the other hand
>diagnosed autistic
>have a collection of over 30 stuffed animals
>watch anime daily
>fall asleep at 3-4am
>>
You are a faggot, fag
>>
>>38780733
You're a cyborg at best, pretty close to normie
>stuffed animals
>super skinny
These are still super adorable though so fuck you for not being my gf
>>
>>38780733
No, actual autistic people are doomed to eternal suffering
>>
No, you're a roastie.
You roastie.
>>
>>38780766
Cyborg is a made up bullshit term used by failed normies to hift the meaning.
>I le fit in too guise only have friends and sex lmao
Op is grade A 100% pure normie, and beta orbiters like you make her feel welcomed so she can post some more pointless shitty blogs about her life. Just end it your cock sucker holy fuck she isn't going to fuck you.
>>
>>38780733
>have been kissed by guys
You sound like a normalfag.
>>
You badly remind me of someone, damn you for that.
Anyway, why do you care, and why would you want to be a robot enough to ask in any case?
>>
>>38780823
Your requirements are unobtainable, if i took the word of every robot, i dont think there would be a true robot.
>>
>>38781000
>virgin with no friends
>unobtainable
fuck off you dumb normie
>>
>>38781054
Id like to see the full list bud, because right now im as much a normie as you.
>>
>>38781116
There's a lot of different factors, but at a minimum, if you have a job, friends or are not a virgin you cannot be a robot.
>>
>>38781219
So you have to be suckling social assistance or have very wealthy parents to be a robot, robots cant live in the middle class, gotcha.
>>
>>38781302
If you are socially competent enough to get an education, pass an interview, network with friends, and work for years without getting fired, then yes, you are a fucking normie. What did you expect? See video, a reasonably intelligent guy who did everything right and still can't find a place in the normie world. This man is a robot. Unlike you, he is not completely indistinguishable from every other normie, there is more separating this guy from normal people than how he feels in his head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ViQEsoxWfE
>>
File: REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (605KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
605KB, 900x900px
>>38781302
GODDAMMIT GOGODDAMMIT GODDAMMIT GET OUT GET OUT GET HE FUCK OUT YOU ARE A FUCKING NORMIE AND WE HATE YOIU OUTYOUT OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT STOP MAKEING EXCUSES YOUR JUST A HAPPTY SLPAPY SUNNNY FUNNY LOVING SACK OF NORMIES SHIT AND WE HATE TYIU YOU WILL NEVER KNOW OURT PAIN NOW TAKE YOUR DISGUSTIGFN FLAPS TO FACEBOOK YOU INSUFFERABLE FUCK REE ROOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK RRRROOOOEW ENCDMY LIDF FIC,L TYOOOOOOOOOOOO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE IM SO CIK AND TIED OF YOU GUYS THERES NO POINT IN REASONONG YOU SUCK FUCK OFFF PLEASE LEAVE OR ILL FUCKING KIL SOMTHIG FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOUIUUUUUUU
>>
>>38780733
How are you diagnosed autistic if the only robot things you do are common as fuck? Sounds like you're a normie desu
>>
>>38781480
Because she had a loving supportive family who took her to noseberg and got her jew pills.

listen up. I don'y car how bad OP's life is the fact that OP is female negates 50% of all bad things that could have and would have happened to her.
>>
>>38781473
Wow, that was impressive. Didn't QUITE convince me to leave, however.
>>
>>38781395
Where does the education part cut off? Im guessing a robot cant have a post secondary degree, is high school acceptable?
>>
>>38780733
FUCK YOU STUPID FAG NORMIE GET OUT NOW GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
>>
File: another suicide wojak.jpg (171KB, 394x392px) Image search: [Google]
another suicide wojak.jpg
171KB, 394x392px
>>38781570
listen up you sack of shit i'm going to buy 4chan and there are going to be some changes to this place

>WELCOME TO /R9K/ HERE ARE THE BOARD RULES
>NO FEMALES ALLOWED
>ANYONE WHO ADMITS TO HAVING SEX OR HAVING PAST OR PRESENT GFS WILL BE PERMA BANNED
>NO DEGENERACY SUCH AS SISTER FUCKING OR TRAP POSTING
>ANY TALK OF FRIENDS, PARTIYING ILLEGAL DRUGS OR OTHER NORMIE NATURED ACTIVITYS WILL BE PERMA BANNED

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A HALF WAY ROBOT YOU NORMIE SCUM GO POST THIS TO REDDIT OR SOMTHING BUT KNOW THAT YOU ARE JUST A NORMIE ASSHOLE FUCK FUCK FCUK MY LIFE END IT NOOOOOOOOOOW
>>
Do all girls own stuffed animals? I know quite a few normie and non normie ones that do. Like more than 10. It's not weird tho
>>
>>38780733
Worse, you're a roastie. Get the fuck out of here.
>>
File: Hill.jpg (47KB, 558x564px) Image search: [Google]
Hill.jpg
47KB, 558x564px
>>38781745
>heyy guys am i a normie
>true robots: yes
>no i'm not! i am a robot and i belong here!

fucking females
>>
>>38781776
Her brain is underdeveloped, it's hard for her to grasp anything beyond cock and material possessions.
>>
File: 1501343139638.png (97KB, 947x739px) Image search: [Google]
1501343139638.png
97KB, 947x739px
Are you this girl? If you are, marry me.
>>
>>38781859
she came here for orbiters to put her on a petistool and give her attention if she wanted answers form us well she'd know not to come near this place.

fucking beta orbiters are the worst
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.