[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did the person who fucked you over the most, the one who you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0953.jpg (41KB, 437x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0953.jpg
41KB, 437x400px
Did the person who fucked you over the most, the one who you might see ruined your life, almost,be it a friend, a family member, a co-worker, you name it) apologized to you yet?

Do you expect them to do so? How would it make you feel?
>>
>>38779814
She did, but it was hilariously insincere after she ruined my entire life and drove me to almost killing myself. Felt as sincere as walking in on her mutilating my dog and her saying "whoops, my bad". People who ruin other people's lives intentionally or through inaction don't feel bad about it or else they wouldn't have ruined your life to begin with. And even if they do somehow mean the apology, so fucking what? The damage is done and that guilt didn't stop them at the time.
>>
>>38779858
Who was she and why did she do it?
>>
>>38779814
I aint gonna say sorry to myself i deserve to fall even deeper.
>>
>>38779814
No and I don't expect they'll ever talk to me again. They'll probably end up rich with a nice family because this world is unjust. Wouldn't matter if they did apologize though, it's already done and over
>>
>>38779911
>Who was she

Ex gf who I thought would bring me happiness that I've always craved.

>why did she do it?

She's a woman, and women are sociopathic, cruel creatures.
>>
>>38780034
>They'll probably end up rich with a nice family

That's the worst part. Media always acts like shitty people get their comeuppance, but the reality is that they'll climb on the bodies of those they strike down to a life of comfort and happiness without ever thinking of the misery they left in their wake.
>>
Nope, she just stopped talking to me, still owes me money, shacked up up with some guy she never told me about and moved 9h drove away. Glad she did my life has gotten way better not having her in my life.
>>
I mostly manged to do that on my own really.
So I guess: Sorry, me?
>>
>>38779814
No and they never will. I used to blame my sister but now I blame both my sister and my mother.
>>
No, no, and it would fucking suck because it's nice to demonize her.

She's my mother, so if she apologized, I might actually try to care. And I shouldn't. Because she's a monster.
>>
>>38779814
No. This person is so full of themselves that they'll fuck up in front of witnesses and get violently nigger tier angry who would dare point out how they fucked up. This person is so crazy that their minds will literally rewrite history into utter fiction so long as it paints them into a hero of some sort.
>>
>>38780296
Is it a woman?
>>
>>38779814
I dont want appologies, i want to burn his family alive right in front of him, and il do it when im 50 or so and the rest of my life in jail wont be so bad.
>>
>>38779814
Every single day but it means nothing to me as it doesn't undo the decades of fuckery and it never will.
>>
>>38779814

>Did the person who fucked you over the most

that person is me, and i have to live with it for the rest of this sorry life.
>>
File: 1501565443368.png (471KB, 466x470px)
1501565443368.png
471KB, 466x470px
Apologize? After what I did to them?
Not in a million years
But we're even now
>>
>>38779814
She did, she kept apologising for a year

Honestly didn't matter because finding out everything she is is just a fucking lie and that every word she ever said was bullshit made her apology mean fuck all.

it's fucked how the one who can make you the happiest can make you the saddest
>>
No, because she believed it was to help me. Fuck you dumb cunt, I spent my high school years emotionally drained and an empty shell because of you.
>>
>>38779814
Idk which one it is they all suck none of em said sorry or care :(
>>
>>38779814
My mom. Nope. Don't talk to her anymore.
>>
She apologized to me
Then she did it again.
I have lost the ability to trust another person, even slightly.
>>
>open to close friend about depression and isolation after years of helping them deal with theirs
>ends up telling me to go away and convinces my other friends in the group to do the same
>admits she never saw me as a friend even though we knew each other for years and gave gifts to one another

I honestly feel numb inside and haven't found happiness since. Can't even make friends since I don't know if I'm acting the right way or not out of fear of driving them away. I hate being alone.
>>
>>38780413
There's a story behind this...and I am fascinated as to what it is.
>>
>>38782752
Dude that sucks, I'm sorry about that.
>>
>>38779814
She did apologize.
Cunt thought she was entitled to forgiveness.
I will either spit on her grave or curse her beyond the grave. Either way, she's not gonna be forgiven.
>>
>>38779814
He did, I don't know if I did fine, I just answered back a lol to him. (He was a "friend")
>>
>>38779814
Sort of, but he didn't really mean it. He's too self-absorbed to understand the damage he's done to others.
>>
>>38779814
How the fuck would I go about apologizing to myself. That just seems fucking retarded.
>>
>>38780171
>ever having a gf

Fag
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.