[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF is Smoking Meth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Meth2.jpg (513KB, 4594x2115px) Image search: [Google]
Meth2.jpg
513KB, 4594x2115px
Sup bros,

I know that you don't like guys with GFs but I have nowhere else to turn. I tried asking about this on other boards and they all think I'm lying.

The situation is, my GF is smoking meth, and it has turned her into a monster. Previously, she was a loving, caring GF who would give the world to me. Now she is highly abusive, screaming at me at the slightest provocation. The other day I went outside and found her wearing nothing but a bathrobe, wielding an axe, with the most menacing look imaginable on her face. It turns out she was looking for 4 intruders in the home who had been trying to kidnap her. Although I commend her bravery in fighting off the intruders, there was evil in that face--it really was a true 'face of meth' just like the ones shown.

What should I do bros?

Should I dump her?

Should I attempt to help her deal with her issues?

Should I get on the stuff and try to claim some of its powers for myself?

All I know is since she started smoking those vile shards, she's been spun so hard she's made me her bitch. I figure, the least I could do is try to regain my power by smoking it too, right?
>>
>>38779648
dump her, it's not worth it man.
>>
>>38779648
Well, she might be using drugs because she has emotional issues, so it might be a bad idea to break it off cold. You could tell her how you feel, aND that if she doesn't want to help herself by quitting that you can't help her either. And if she doesn't quit, leave her because apparently getting high is more important than your companionship. EZ
>>
>>38779671
Also if she knows where you live change your locks, install some security cameras, and consider carrying a weapon
>>
>>38779648
She's fucked. You can't help people with drug addictions. They can only help themselves. I know you don't want to leave her but she WILL fuck up your life, steal your shit and pawn it, get your house raided by police, and physically harm you. Get her the fuck out or get out. Cut off all contact with her.

My condolences.
>>
>>38779648

>Should I dump her?

Can't make that decision for you, but consider other options carefully.

>Should I attempt to help her deal with her issues?

You can't help someone who doesn't want help...and it sounds like she doesn't.

>Should I get on the stuff?

No.

>I figure, the least I could do is try to regain my power by smoking it too, right?

Kinda think one unstable axe-wielding methhead whackjob in your relationship is more than enough.
>>
>>38779686
holy shit, why did you even reply? This is the kind of useless "advice" that only someone truly ignorant would think was helpful.

>>38779648
>gf is an icehead wat do?
Leave dude what the fuck else?
>>
Same guy. Get help.
>>38759685
>>
>>38779833
How is he wrong though? Never putting your dick in crazy is the most accurate, useful piece of advice ever given by a chad
Break it off asap. This is only a symptom of a greater character/personality disorder that would have eventually manifested itself anyway, if it hadn't before.
>>
>>38779648
If you love her and want to have a future with her then drop her off at an inpatient rehab facility, set her there for 60+ days.

If you want to get out then I wouldn't blame you, dump her.
Maybe tell the police that a messed up meth head is harassing you, in case she tries to come over to your place when she's fucked up.
>>
>>38779833
Fuck you, drugfag. I don't have the pleasure of hanging around drug addicts all day like you do apparently. I said what I thought would help. Go find a cock to suck for your next hit, loser
>>
File: HOLY FUCK.jpg (24KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
HOLY FUCK.jpg
24KB, 321x322px
>>38779648
>Previously, she was a loving, caring GF who would give the world to me.

There's your problem right there anon. Women are not good people by nature, they are evil and uncaring. They only want the strongest alpha male. Leave her immediately and never talk to a women again, they are incapable of feeling love.
>>
>>38779648
Pump and dump dude, she's broken. Even if she stops using her brain is fucked.
>>
Does she have borderline personality disorder? Either way, run and never look back. Break off all contact and make it very difficult to find and contact you.
>>
my sissy was addicted to speed, and i can first hand admit that its a drug for people who have little to live for anymore. stop her soon or face the wrath of a methed-out subhuman with retard strength.
>>
>>38779648
Ask /pol/ - you will find all the answers there.
>>
She wont quit. Ive known one person who quit ice, out of the 20-30 or so i have known, and he still talks about it every fucking day. He talks about horrific shit, dead people, dried up veins, stealing thousands of dollars, and working for bikies, he talks about that shit like they were the greatest fucking memories anyone could have.
I realise a while ago that my friend is gone, he aint ever going back to how he was.

Dont do it yourself mate, you will want that high every day until you cant feel good without it.
>>
>>38780547

I am horrified to learn this. But I dearly want to help her. Is there anything I can do?
>>
>>38781103
Look dude, if she doesnt want help, if she doesnt want to be sober, you cant do shit.

My dad has been on it for about 8-10 years now. I recently got my younger siblings to stop contacting him, and he barely makes an effort to call let alone see them. he cant see he hit rock bottom because meth feels too damn good.

If you want advice on what to do, watch your gf until she if semi sober. Make sure she hasnt had a hit in a while. Then sit her the fuck down, and tell her how it is. Tell her you are scared for her and yourself (if you are not scared for yourself, you're a moron) and tell her that she needs to stop.

But sorry dude, she wont. She just wont. I was practically raised by meth heads, and i can tell you that all they care about is more meth.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.