[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend Day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1499698655213.jpg (74KB, 320x454px) Image search: [Google]
1499698655213.jpg
74KB, 320x454px
Hey robots, today is 1 August and that means it's national Girlfriend Day!
How will you guys be spending this holiday specifically devoted to girlfriends?
Will you spend the day with the one you love?
Oh, wait. That's right, you guys are miserable and alone and will never get to enjoy Girlfriend Day because you never even try.
Happy Girlfriend Day /r9k/!
>>
File: IMG_3185.jpg (44KB, 650x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3185.jpg
44KB, 650x430px
;_;

Uuuuu

Oooo

Yyyu
>>
i like to dress in a pretty dress and make myself beautiful with nice makeup and be my own girlfriend. you are such a loser for being so wrong. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
nanami is the best utena
>>
>>38778428
I'll be enjoying the holiday with my tulpa waifu gf
>>
>>38778428
tfw you have no boyfriend to care about this
>>
>>38778540
Agreed, she was the only thing that kept me watching that show.

>>38778428
I didn't even know this was a thing. Well, sounds like my GF is having a rough day at work; so she was gonna get some extra love and attention tonight anyway.
>>
>>38778428

Thanks for reminding me OP, just asked my gf what she wants to eat tonight
>>
>>38778428
I'm gonna eat out by myself and visit a friend...possibly do some VR gaming
>>
>>38778428
Is that an alcohol?
>>
>>38779022
No, its sucrose
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.