[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genuine question: how does one acquire a titcow gf? HOW?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1496412426001.png (1020KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1496412426001.png
1020KB, 1280x1600px
Genuine question: how does one acquire a titcow gf?

HOW?
>>
>>38777814

First you have to find a titcow; and I swear they seem to be getting more rare with each passing year.
>>
File: 1475080468446.gif (2MB, 363x554px) Image search: [Google]
1475080468446.gif
2MB, 363x554px
That's the big endgame question isn't it
>>
Every girl I've dated has had massive tits. I'd like the opposite for once, how do I get b cup gf?
>>
>>38778153
>Every girl I've dated has had massive tits.

Same here, but I happen to be drawn to that body type.
>>
1. Be Chad.

There you go.
>>
>>38778550
Same but just want a b cupper for the sake of variety. It's intoxicating to see a chick's massive tits bounce off every thrust you make tho, so idk if I'd want to lose that.
>>
>>38778619
No, I get it. I got my fill of small boobs in high school, but I do miss being able to have a girl lie right down on top of me without crushing the air out of my lungs.
>>
>>38777814
>find a titcow
>ask her on a date
>get along with each other well enough to go out on more dates
>have a titcow gf
>>
>>38778153
>>38778550
Envious as fuck. There is nothing better than massive bouncing tits on a young girl. Nothing.
>>
>>38778792
Correct. Especially when the bouncing is being caused by your dick repeatedly thrusting deep into her warm, wet, snug pussy.
>>
>>38777814
I think if u make ur gf pregnant a couple of times her tits grow really fast
>>
File: holyshityes2.jpg (54KB, 886x662px) Image search: [Google]
holyshityes2.jpg
54KB, 886x662px
>>38779378
>have GF with decently large tits
>she goes onto that type of pill that simulates pregnancy hormones
>tits go up like 2 cups in 4 years
>>
>>38778153
Wanna trade? I've only had one titcow gf, all the others chestlets.
>>
>>38779273
Titcow I was fucking last year sent me some messages today, like 30 minutes after this thread was made. It was meant to be, yeee gonna get dem tiddies bouncing again this weekend
>>
>>38779378
I knocked up my gf twice and she was already a tittymonster to begin with, she went from 36JJ to 38L, it was insane how big they got.
>>
>>38779411
What are these pills? A-Asking for a friend
>>
File: 1463752379551.jpg (33KB, 477x593px) Image search: [Google]
1463752379551.jpg
33KB, 477x593px
>>38778677
>find titcow
stuck at this point pls help

satan might guide my cock if i found one enough for me to cold approach her but I legit cannot find one

world is littered with chestlets and other genetically inferior "women"
>>
>>38779693

Yea, that's what I was saying earlier. Is it the push for more healthy eating? Fewer growth hormones in beef? What gives?
>>
>>38777814
1. be chad
2. search titcow on tinder
3. chad magic
4. have titcow gf
>>
>>38779411
>tfw no gf to make pregnant
>>
>have titcow
>shes fucking crazy and bi-polar
>i need to break up with her
>entire family says i need to

>the sex though
>the tits though

They wouldnt understand. i wonder if its worth it.
>>
>>38780057
In 10 years, you won't remember the sex, but the massive emotional trauma and your dog she killed because who's this bitch Amber and why are you getting her alerts on her phone.
>>
>>38777889
The government is putting things in the water to reduce the titcow population because niggers don't like them and titcows only date white guys.
>>
I have such a ridiculous fetish for thick girls like that. I seen this one in a black and white summer dress it was cow spotted. Those hips and tits were just perfect hour glass shaped. She walked like she knew how to cum. My dick started throbbing just watching her walk by. It's bullshit trying to find a thick girl on the internet super obese fatties always try to down play their not some ultra feeder fetish kind of deal and not a few pounds over or thick.
>>
>>38780096
What's the government's endgame? Niggers are way harder to rule and produce nothing of value.
>>
It's hard to find one who isn't fat, or who doesn't get fat pretty soon

Also pretty much every titcow I've known was on birth control and anti-depressants since a young age which made their tits bigger but also fucked up their mental development.

Honestly healthy women aren't supposed to have boobs bigger than their head, it's a fetish
>>
>>38780094
>that feel when i actually have a friend named Amber and reading your post literally gave me severe existential dread

Im already starting to resent her anyway. Shes been extremely disrespectful and condescending.
>>
>>38780158
I once had a date with a girl named Amber. She was small, cute, and with huge tits. She ghosted me after our date ;_;
>>
>>38777889
They are staying inside showing their tits online for subs, follows, money, and or attention. Why have 1 beta provider when you can have thousands? Like >>38778059
>>
>>38780158
Fuck her on the side if you can string her along (risky). Don't date her. There are teats out there attached to saner people.
>>
>>38777814

1. Find girl with decent tits that you want to marry
2. Marry her
3. Preg her up repeatedly
4. Cowtits
>>
>>38780234
Might not even happen my dude.
And you're putting years of work into something that might not even work producing spawn you have to take care of.
And then one day you see a slim teenager with bigger tits than your wife that has 50 pounds on her and wrecked body from pregnancies.
>>
>>38780234
>3. Preg her up repeatedly

Not worth the baggage unless you REALLY want kids. Much better to get a pre-prego cowtit girl.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.