[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>6 months already >no "i miss you" from ex gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 139663384441.png (292KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
139663384441.png
292KB, 421x421px
>6 months already
>no "i miss you" from ex gf
>>
>>38777699
Then, she probably left you for a good reason.
>>
>>38777725
She got bored, used the distance as an excuse(it was a LDR).
It sucks because what we felt for each other used to be pretty intense, then it started fading away for her.
>>
>>38777755
Maybe she decided that having two pussies was excessive and it was easier for her to get rid of the one that wasn't attached to her.
>>
>>38777725
Why in the EVER LOVING FUCK GOD did you put A GODDAMN FUCKING COMMA THERE? WHAT PURPOSE DOES IT SERVE?
>>
>>38777791
whoa whoa what's with your reaction lmao. i have a feeling you might be a womyn.
>>
>>38777791
this joke sucks so much it made me laugh

it reminds me of something my dumb as shit high school friends would have said

i miss them
>>
>>38777791
Yeah, probably.
But she was the first person that I liked in my life(i'm 23 now), I had no "crushes" in high school or something, I was a KHV before so she introduced me to a lot of feelings that I had never felt before.
Then after months and months of planning to live together and shit she just get bored, make me lose faith in the dating meme.
If you are introverted and a bit autistic don't even try having a gf, she WILL get bored of you eventually and leave you to seek Chad.
>>
>>38777831

Because sperg-lords making autistic all-caps rants amuses me.
>>
>>38777699

Got two "I miss you " from exes in a 2 week span

Seeing one tomorrow night for fun

Girls are fucking stupid children and will come back if you're alphalpha enought.
>>
>>38778163
>if you're alphalpha enought.
How? After the breakup I never tried to contact her, neither she did
>>
>>38778650
Then clearly you weren't alphalpha enough. Duh.
>>
>>38778682
If you are they wouldn't leave in the first place
>>
>>38777755
>women are shit
Woah
W O A H
O
A
WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?
>>
>>38778682
What is alphalpha?
>>
>>38778725
Fuck if I know; I was just repeating what the other anon said.
>>
>>38778163
>Seeing one tomorrow night for fun
>for fun
More like Chad stopped texting her and she needs a little attention again
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.