[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im getting abused by someone who has bpd. i dont know what to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

im getting abused by someone who has bpd.
i dont know what to do about it
What are your stories on dealing with people who have the disorder
>>
>>38777449
the best way to deal with them is by not dealing with them. you should get the fuck out of there while you can
>>
>>38777449
According to my Jew doctor I have bpd.
It's Hell.
>>
>>38777466
i dont know
i had a massive meltdown today
she yells at me a lot when she takes drugs too.
She's really nice to be around at times. but her mood changed yesterday in just 8 minutes
she completely shut me off from talking to her after she wanted to hang around me
sorry for the long post
>>
>>38777516
if its your mom then sorry anon.
any other 'she' associated with u means ur a normie REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38777548
its this girl i always hang around with

but its scary to be around both
since my moms diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder
>>
>>38777568
that's why you're putting up with that cunt.
break the cycle
don't be a victim
you're used to being shat on by shit mum
probably why you stuck here
your instincts are fucked and now you're attracted to abusive user thots
get help fren
>>
>>38777449
What is your question exactly? BPD people are crazy as fuck and evil as fuck. If you don't like it just stop talking to them. They aren't going to change.
>>
>>38777449
While I grew up my mum had bpd, but she wasn't diagnose until I was 16 and had already left home. You have the option to stop hanging around this bitch, you need to take the opportunities presented to you.
>>
>>38777449
I knew a girl who had bpd, she very suddenly turned violent toward me so I cut ties with her immediately. Don't bother with people who are insane.
>>
I have BPD, what can I do about it?
>>
Bpd isn't an excuse for being abusive and doing drugs. I have bpd but that doesnt mean I just get a free pass to be an asshole. At the end of the day I'm still accountable for my actions. It's hard work but it's possible to learn to live with it. If she isn't even willing to try just stop talking to her. It will only get infinitely worse. I used to have a friend with bpd and she played it up for attention and used it as a reason for treating everyone like shit.

Also my bpd stems from having a narcissistic parent so you might have a mild form yourself.
>>
>>38778014
What's wrong with you? You are a disgusting human being.
>>
>>38777449
>What are your stories on dealing with people who have the disorder
My mother has BPD

Just be assertive and angry as fuck. Never ave in to their demands. But don't attempt to fix them, though - that's impossible.
>>
>>38778003
Learn to just experience your emotions without acting on them. Read everything you can about it. Also figuring out why it developed in the first place and accept it. Learn to think logically instead of just being a tornado of emotions. Be brutally honest with yourself when you act like a crazy person. Really listen to other people when they try to tell you how you're acting.
>>
>>38778023
end it you fucking psychotic bitch.
>>
>>38778239
my post is badly written so i apologize
this morning ive been shaky
>>
>>38778239
If you're not going to beat the shit out of her, then just leave her
>>
>>38777449
my ex had BPD. Get out of there. Fast.
>>
I had a mega crush on a guy with BPD. He was literally perfect in like every way; even liked me back. His BPD got worse though and started to become borderline abusive so I just told him "fuck off" and never associated myself with him again. Still kinda regret it but I figured it was for the best :^[
>>
bpd is a made up illness, you idiots just need to learn to judge character better
>>
>>38778142
I'm a guy retard, and I didn't choose to be like this, if you're on this board and you consider yourself "mentally stable" you are either

a)manlet
b)ugly
c)fat
d)physically impaired

you think you are seriously qualified to judge others?
>>
>Sister in law is BPD
>Freaks out and threatens suicide constantly
>Gets multiple shitty scratch tattoos one day
>Runs up credit cards and lies about it to my brother
>Decides she doesn't want to be a mom anyways and my brother is left with my niece while she goes to Portland to pretend to be a 20 year old college student

Honestly, it's best to just avoid them. Don't even think of them as human beings, think of them as rage addicts and manipulative parasites. Even the most normal acting ones always randomly decide to quit their meds and have episodes.

If they threaten suicide don't play their game and try to take them out of it. Call 911, they don't like that one bit.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.