[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just wanna go to Japan and get some pus pus reee why am i so poor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: 1496692810330.jpg (191KB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496692810330.jpg
191KB, 820x1024px
i just wanna go to Japan and get some pus pus

reee why am i so poor
>>
Do you honestly think that just because you're white, Japanese women will want to fuck you? You're fucking retarded and overrating Japanese women.
>>
>>38777252
He's probably thinking about going to soapland
>>
>>38777157
>i just wanna go to Japan and get some pus pus
even if you go the manko isn't guaranteed
>>
damn, can you please keep this thread afloat for 4 more hours before I get home
>>
they don't obsess over the ugly gaijin
the egg roll pussies only want chad from movies and professional swimmers
>>
>>38777157
stop it anon
do you really want to create another angry denizen of r/hapas/
>>
File: ir.jpg (529KB, 2500x1768px) Image search: [Google]
ir.jpg
529KB, 2500x1768px
please tell us how exactly you're going to find a girl once you get there. I'm guessing you have to go to a gaijin bar once you get off the plane. There are going to be a ton of old rich fags doing the same who you have to compete with.

the girls will probably be bottom of the barrel cougars and single moms who failed at relationships and are running to the gaijin as a last resort before their eggs rot and become unwanted. There isn't a chance you would find a young girl like in ops pic it will always be an ugly old hag but even then yellow fever and desperation would probably convince you she was pretty.
>>
>>38777259
Too bad they don't let whitey in :^)
>>
You won't be able to complete

Even if you're white they're tons of white chad tourists in japan, you can't complete with them.
>>
Please let the White Man enter your Soaplands and Enter the Yellow Palace

t. Asian living abroad
>>
>>38777157
Just go to a red light district in Eastern Europe, the Philippines, or Thailand if you want sex tourism.
The women in Japan aren't just going to drop their panties because you're white, and prostitution in Japan is virtually non-existent.
Enjoy wasting money on that airline ticket, fag.
>>
>>38777157
I was about to start a thread on whether going to japan for a gf is a good idea. It is a fact that Japanese women idolize western men
>>
>>38779104
Some do. You just need to know which ones.

t. Went to a soapland that offered full service
>>
File: SHIT POST KEKE.png (86KB, 1302x549px) Image search: [Google]
SHIT POST KEKE.png
86KB, 1302x549px
>>38777157
Way to be a nigger.
MUH DIX NIGGAH BIX NOOD.
>>
Get a job teaching English in Korea. They will even provide you with housing.

There's a high-speed ferry to Japan that you can take on weekends to go visit. Then you can haul as much gook puss as you want and still come home to a steady job.
>>
>>38779239
>prostitution in Japan is virtually non-existent
Toppest of keks. How wrong you are.
>>
>>38779471
It is a fact that you are a stupid faggot who has no idea what he's talking about.
>>
Did you know Japanese women don't shave their pubic hair? It's considered a cultural taboo. In fact they grow it nice and long and fluffy and will shampoo it to keep it soft.
>>
>you will never visit a soapland
>>
>>38779471

Just cause you're white doesn't mean they'll find your autistic fat ass attractive.
>>
>>38779239
>prostitution in Japan is virtually non-existent.
Odd. Seemed pretty common when I was there.
>>
>>38779471
Yes the ones you would call a chad here. They don't want some out of shape fat one. The Thai girls might not give a shit but the Japs do.
>>
>>38777157
>"He" 's not riving in the Rand of Rising Sun
Kek, kys senpai
>>
>>38777157
I'm only here to ask for sauce
>>
>>38779638
I'm with you pal. Reverse searching didn't give me much to go off of, but I know I'm going to want to fap to this chick later tonight. :(((
>>
>>38779638
>>38779893
Her name is Saya Kataoka
>>
>>38779487
Name of the location?
Will be in Japan soon and i'm too ugly to find someone willing to have sex.
>>
>>38778189
on the other hand, fuck it, going to fap right at work
>>
>>38780150
These things change frequently so it wouldn't do you any good. The general area in Tokyo you want to go to is Yoshiwara. Read reports on sites like rockitreports to know which soaplands allow foreigners and do full service. Because full service is illegal, only stuff like blowjobs are legal. Penetration is illegal, but some places do it anyway.
>>
>>38780243
Nothing better than a fap on the clock
>>
>>38777252
You're a retard if you think being white isn't an ENORMOUS advantage to getting laid in Asia. Even ugly while dudes can get slopes in Asia because they're seen as a huge status symbol and there's nothing women like more than a high status male. If you have a decent job or are decent looking, it gets even easier.
>>
>>38780337
You've never been to Asia, have you? You're just spewing memes.
>>
>>38779239
>prostitution in Japan is virtually non-existent.

Way to show you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>38780337
Then how come you're not in Asia smashing pus?
>>
>>38780384
Asians are ugly as fuck. Even after years of plastic surgery and a couple hours of applying makeup they only manage to reach "uncanny valley" territory.
>>
>>38780454
You could just have said "I'm a fat smelly NEET virgin who can't afford to travel to Japan".
>>
>>38780454
Ur a walking meme spewing machine that don't know shit about the world
>>
>>38780337
The ez white lay in japan is a meme.
Gaijinhunters predominantly go for Chad types.
t. Worked in Japan for 2 years
>>
>>38780117
Thank you anon, I hope this is original.
>>
>>38780477
Whatever fantasy you prefer, normie.

>>38780495
t. angry asian manlet
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.