[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

don't kid yourself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (8KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 281x179px
you don't want to be successful. you don't want to have a lot of friends, you don't want a gf. you don't want to become a Chad, you don't want a 'fun' life or party all the time. you don't want to have a lot of sex.

you think you want these things because you've been told, explicitly or implicitly, that you should want them.

but you don't. that's why you're here.

you're above it all, anon.
>>
Pepe is so popular, he's posted everyday, will there be a time he's not posted

I'm lonely without my friends, I don't get to see any of them any more, I miss the good old days
>>
I remember I had an opportunity to go on a date with a qt asian girl. (and boy of boy do I have yellow fever)

Problem was that I was extremely nervous. I didn't want to fuck it up. I also knew that if I was going to be her bf, then I'd have to step up my game. I couldn't just be the same old lazy depressed anime loving shut in that I was, for her sake. I felt bad because surely she would deserve a guy better than me. And that is when it hit me. That I actually don't really want a gf. It's just my painful fucking sex drive.

In the end she never got around to messaging me when the date would happen, so it never happened. And I was relieved as fuck.

Then again this girl was as far as I knew, kind of a normie. If it was a girl who was more like me then perhaps things would have been different.
>>
Wanting to mate is natural, your natural instinct tells u to do it and it is natural pleasurable not wanting to do it is forced and fake
>>
>>38776596
>you do not want a gf
>you don't want to have a lot of sex.
Dead wrong on those, the rest is mostly true.
>>
I have a few friends that mean the world to me and they think the same way about me.
Otherwise i agree.
>>
>>38776596
THANKS FROG THATS HELPFUL
>>
>>38776638
>I'm lonely without my friends, I don't get to see any of them any more, I miss the good old days

iktf I lost my group of friends and pretty sure none of them want anything to do with me anymore and now its hard for me to even try to meet new people its been long enough that I should be over it but I still miss them
>>
I just want intimate affection from a girl. I have all the other things (except for sex)
>>
>>38776596
I'm a schizoid so ofc I don't want any of that shite.
>>
Tbf i just want to be happy. I notice normies being happy and i assume i will be too if i do the same as they do
Doesn't work like that though
>>
>>38776596
I still want a lover, maybe not a gf in the way society means it.
>>
>>38776596
Thanks pepe this kinda helped me a lot
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.