[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just had my first proper kiss and making out session with a girl.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Archerhead.png (94KB, 244x208px) Image search: [Google]
Archerhead.png
94KB, 244x208px
Just had my first proper kiss and making out session with a girl.

It was during sunset in a city park. Just us staring up and at the clear orange glazed sky, laughing, talking, kissing and repeat.

We're all gonna make it.
>>
Get The fuck out of here you sensitive normiefag
>>
>>38776370
Hey be nice to him, he's just having fun
>>
Reminder that she's has already shared this moment with some Chad who fucked her brains out the same night before dumping her ass a month later
>>
>>38776382
Wrong. She might have shared a similar moment but it wasn't the same moment. Moments are created by the people in them anon. You'd know that if you'd ever had them.
>>
>>38776464
No, I've never had them. And neither should anyone else that belongs on this board
>>
>>38776464
I like this way of thinking a lot anon, that's some healthy stuff. Nice : )
>>
>>38776496
There's nothing wrong with experiencing things with others anon. It doesn't make you "normal" or change you. You can still hang out here and relate to the same things as everyone else.

>>38776620
Thanks anon, I think it's true. Hope you share some comfy moments that make you happy.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.