[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 30 and single >missed out on teen-love >all kinds

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: DGIaRPgXUAAzOde.jpg (305KB, 1200x1017px) Image search: [Google]
DGIaRPgXUAAzOde.jpg
305KB, 1200x1017px
>be 30 and single
>missed out on teen-love
>all kinds of love
>realize I have to go for women my age now
>tfw 30+ year old women look old as fuck

How do you guys feel about having to aim for older women?

Even if it's a Stacy, it's a worn-out Stacy. And man, it really seems like I've missed the boat on a love life. Fuck.
>>
Why do you 'have to' pursue old women?

If you're decent enough to have a chance with women at all, can't you pursue some 16 year olds?
>>
I'm in the same situation, 34.

I've decided to live a lonely miserable life rather than wake up to someone who makes me want to puke my guts out.

The last 30 something girl who showed an interest in me had a breath that smelt like rotten fish. I literally gagged when she sat next to me and talked.
>>
>tfw you get older but your taste in women remains the same

I'm gonna bag an 18 year old if it's the last thing I do
>>
>>38775507
>have to
Only if you let society cuck you from young yet legal easy pussy
>>
File: 0GHdizo.jpg (363KB, 2448x3097px) Image search: [Google]
0GHdizo.jpg
363KB, 2448x3097px
>>38775665
When I was 27 I had a 17 year old girlfriend. We stayed together for three years.

It was worth it.
>>
>>38775636
> tfw 20 something and all the good ones were taken
> tfw 30 something and the ones to settle for are all taken
> tfw nothing left but scraping the bottom of the barrel
>>
>>38775507
>How do you guys feel about having to aim for older women?

Defeated, and finished.
I turned 32 yesterday. I went to Twin Peaks alone for my birthday and had some nachos.

I'm out. I'm not even going to try because there is no point. I guess I missed my chance, it sucks but I don't want older women at all, never fell for the milf meme they tried to push on us.
>>
File: 1501551889486.jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
1501551889486.jpg
60KB, 550x366px
>only cared about women the teachers' age when I was a teenager
>more interested in teenagers now that I'm an adult
>>
>be 32
>know several kind and beautiful women my age
>they've all been happily married almost a decade and have kids
>know several single women my age
>they're a combination of bitter, fat, single mother, horrible person, etc.
>>
30s is the best age to be single. I'm 35 and just this year have fucked girls from ages 19 to 32.
>>
>>38775507
Don't a lot of men have wives who are 10 years younger? I thought that older man younger woman is common, same age is less common and older woman younger man is the least common. Women want babies but also financial stability so they look to older men. Men want pussy to bone so they look to younger.

I thought that's how it was.

I'm 30 and khv so I'm basing this purely on TV shows and films I've seen.
>>
>>38775911
this, that's why I'm not concerned about finding a wife right after school, older guys getting girls 5 or so years younger than them is not a problem.
>>
>>38775911
Bad news for you champ. When you 30+ and khv you ain't the type who scores a younger chick. These types of guys have been in and out of casual relationships with the 20-30 bracket their whole adult life. They've had their pick of younger women always.
>>
>>38775991
just get money, it will bypass the virgin walk, even Cuckerberg and Jonah HIll got laid.
>>
>>38775911
>30 khv
How'd you manage to fail at life so hard
>>
File: r2.jpg (21KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
r2.jpg
21KB, 600x600px
>>38775555
>can't you pursue some 16 year olds?
>>
>>38775991
I've given up trust me

I was trying to give hope to op because I door see the older guy younger woman dynamic a lot.

At the store the other day was a balding with grey hair on the sides guy who looked 45 and had 2 kids with him then some 30yo looking girl with blonde hair tiny breasts but a huge ass in yoga pants and a small jacket and a sports tee where when she reached up you could see her stomach a bit and she picked up one of the kids and you could see a bit of the top of her underwear and the outlines under her pants and then she mouth kissed the guy and he put his hand to her ass and they walked out holding hands and the other kids was holding the guys other hand. I tried to follow them to see if I can spot a wedding ring but I think they were definitely a couple.

Wow when you type it out it really makes you realise how sad your life is. And a bit creepy.
>>
>>38776031
>male
>5.4"
>weird looking
>balding
>skinny fat
>glasses
>5" penis
>no friends since age 12
>poor
>panic attacks
>bullied relentlessly including by people younger than I am for all of school
>just want to be left alone
>>
I'm halfway decent and when I was 30 I was dating a 21 year old. I'm 34 now and just ended a relationship with a 27 year old.

Do your best with what you have.
>>
>have to go for
Why?
As long as she is of age I'll act the same toward them, 20 or 40.
If one of the 20 year olds actually WANTS to go for that is another matter, but I sure wouldn't exclude her from my side.
>>
File: 1499652480822s.jpg (2KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1499652480822s.jpg
2KB, 125x121px
>>38776103
Don't you feel too old for a normal relationship by now?

I'm 30 and I'm so envious of people who managed to find someone in their twenties and are building up a life-long relationship. I wanted to be a dad, to go for the typical life. I have nothing now and it feels too late for anything good to happen anymore.
>>
>>38776230
Not him, but another guy in his 30s. I enjoy having multiple fuckbuddies in their 20s. I'm not sure I could ever have a conventional relationship again.
>>
>>38776062
His only hope is to become something other than the loser that he is right now. False optimism which he's probably already knows well will still not get any where.
>>
Let me be perfectly celibate if I can't have an eternal loli.
>>
If you don't want to have to date old people have you tried not being old?
>>
>>38776611
Double dubs confirm, celibacy granted.
>>
Why do women age so fucking bad? I'm 27 but look almost the same as back then when I was 21. Women however look like fucking 37 when they're the same age as me.
>>
>>38776713
You might be being a little generous there. Most people who are in their late twenties think they "look the same as they were when they were 21", and not of them absolutely do not
>>
>>38776713
Women nowadays spend most of their time partying, fucking, drug using, drinking, and caking their face in makeup. That kind of lifestyle makes your body age very quickly. This is why the vast majority of women age like shit now compared to decades ago.
>>
>>38776713
>>38776801
>caking their face in makeup
I think that is the biggest offender. Makeup is giving them a veneer of perfection now, and kills their chances of beauty in the future.

Might be just my prejudiced through, because I am a bit repelled by that supposed "perfection"
>>
File: 1499421150455.jpg (79KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499421150455.jpg
79KB, 1000x1000px
>>38775507
>have to go for women my own age now
Not so fast buddy, you just reached the golden age of men, you can now go for women 18-30 the younger ones are tired of juvenile guys and want something more "mature", as long as you give them the little luxuries of life they'll open their legs to you
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.